Nakoula Nakoula Comes Clean

Now thats funny. Hey Pbel, did you hear the one about America fights wars for Israel? Heh Heh.

Pbel is a blast. Hates religion. But loved the part about his people feeding Christians to the lions.

Religion is a human falacy that has caused a tragedy of deaths...I am however very spiritual and believe in a super-natural force...

By the way, Sniffer would have been spit out by the Lions. They don't eat garbage.
Why not say?

You have to forgive Pbel for posting his garbage. His Jimmy Durante Nose is still stuck in the provolone cheese and he wants to get it into the prosciutto ham so he can make an antipasto dish. Mama mia, he is struggling to get that nose out.

Pbel is such a blast. How can we get more like him here for laughs while his Mid East Muslim terrorists are killing infidels all over the world?

In stark contrast to his previous lies - lies repeated often by Nazi slime like PBrains - Nakoula admitted that he not only lied about his name, his nationality and his religion, but also about the source of funding for his piss-poor agitprop film "The Innocence of Muslims."
I'm certain PBrains will be the first Nazi to step up and offer his profound apologies for having spread Nakoula's lies like it was his job. Hopefully Nakoula and his sycophant's (are you listening, PBrains) attempts to incite hatred of Jews will not go unpunished. I believe incitement is a hate crime.

"Nakoula had originally used the pseudonym Sam Bacile, telling reporters he was an "Israeli Jew" and that the film had cost about $5,000,000, which came from wealthy Jewish friends.

But Nakoula, who is actually an Egyptian-American Coptic Christian, later told authorities that he and his son, Abanob Basseley, 21, were responsible for producing the movie. He reportedly said the film cost between $50,000 and $60,000 and was shot in a little over 12 days. Authorities say he claimed the money for the movie came from his wife's family in Egypt."

Family of Anti-Islam Filmmaker Joins Him in Hiding - Yahoo! News

Incitement for quoting a news source? Go for it Sniffer...if he lied the first time what makes you think he's telling the truth now?

Lemme guess.
You're still carrying the hope that Nakoula Nakoula will turn out to have been an Israeli Jew and his filthy piece of agitprop film was funded by, as PBrain insisted, "100 NYC Jews from Brooklyn?"

Very STUPID of him to admit that copts in egypt gave him the money It would have been better to leave them guessing I would not mind if they still believed jews did it-------the copts in Egypt have ENOUGH PROBLEMS

Who can blame the Christian Copts after what the Muslims have done to them?

Very STUPID of him to admit that copts in egypt gave him the money It would have been better to leave them guessing I would not mind if they still believed jews did it-------the copts in Egypt have ENOUGH PROBLEMS

Who can blame the Christian Copts after what the Muslims have done to them?

Geez...Rosie sounds Sane and you 'ol geezer MJ only commit to revenge, as usual. Of course your revenge is on the world. The world is up-side down in this post.

Did you hit a thousand posts for the broken record award, Piece with the Palestinians?

Last edited:
not so fast PEEEBALLLS I have always been SANE-------as to the copts in Egypt------it is the civilized world which OWES THEM PROTECTION from the filth you lick I support a population exchange The USA airlifts COPTS one way and muslims the other ----the copts can be housed in the "deserted " houses of muslims Israel should try it too----but cannot do it on as large a scale as can the USA Even Italy would be better off if they tried my plan------but I am not sure the pope wants COPTS in ROMA

not so fast PEEEBALLLS I have always been SANE-------as to the copts in Egypt------it is the civilized world which OWES THEM PROTECTION from the filth you lick I support a population exchange The USA airlifts COPTS one way and muslims the other ----the copts can be housed in the "deserted " houses of muslims Israel should try it too----but cannot do it on as large a scale as can the USA Even Italy would be better off if they tried my plan------but I am not sure the pope wants COPTS in ROMA

Darn! I thought I cured you by pointing out your hatefulol projections.

In Italy, Jews have been there, since Roman times. It is the ancient melting pot. And although I'm not pro Pop at all...they are usually men of peace and would welcome the Copts in Egypt to come to Italy if it meant saving their lives.

In Italy, Jews have been there, since Roman times. It is the ancient melting pot. And although I'm not pro Pop at all...they are usually men of peace and would welcome the Copts in Egypt to come to Italy if it meant saving their lives.
I'm not too sure of that Pbel since the Roman Catholics are at odds with the Icons of these Middle Eastern Christians. Meanwhile, of course, the Jews were forced into Ghettos in Italy.
Ghettos
The term "ghetto" originated from the name of the Jewish quarter in Venice, established in 1516, in which the Venetian authorities compelled the city's Jews to live. Various officials, ranging from local municipal authorities to the Austrian Emperor Charles V, ordered the creation of ghettos for Jews in Frankfurt, Rome, Prague, and other cities in the 16th and 17th centuries

I'm not too sure of that Pbel since the Roman Catholics are at odds with the Icons of these Middle Eastern Christians. Meanwhile, of course, the Jews were forced into Ghettos in Italy.
Ghettos
The term "ghetto" originated from the name of the Jewish quarter in Venice, established in 1516, in which the Venetian authorities compelled the city's Jews to live. Various officials, ranging from local municipal authorities to the Austrian Emperor Charles V, ordered the creation of ghettos for Jews in Frankfurt, Rome, Prague, and other cities in the 16th and 17th centuries

Ghetto in those days of the popes rule were not slumy places. Jews have been treated much better in Italy than elsewhere.

And by the way there Hoss' you: Unlike a West Virgini outhouse, those Ghettos had Flush Toilets!

Last edited:

Ghettos

Ghetto in those days of the popes rule were not slumy places. Jews have been treated much better in Italy than elsewhere.

And by the way there Hoss' you: Unlike a West Virgini outhouse, those Ghettos had Flush Toilets!
Hah!!! Pbel is going to tell us why the Jews had to live in these ghettos in the first place? Do you have a good explanation for us? I wonder how Pbel is going to feel when he sees Italy have these no-go areas like in many parts of Europe when it comes to Muslims, and the police and firemen are afraid to enter. Maybe there will be even some no-go areas in his native Sicily if there happens to be a large Muslim population there in the future. Perhaps you will even read articles like this, Pbel. By the way, how would Pbel know that the ghettos had flush toilets? Were flush toilets even invented then? Did Pbel even have a flush toilet in Sicily or did he have to use an outhouse?
ISLAM P. Samir: I tabù dei musulmani, la falsa libertà dell'occidente - Asia News schools-in-Central-Java-threatened-with-closure-for-not-teaching-Islam-25867.html

Ghettos

Yeah ... riiiiight! A very "Christian-like" fellow, that Pope.
"The Roman Ghetto was established as a result of Papal bull Cum nimis absurdum, promulgated by Pope Paul IV on 14 July 1555. The bull also required the Jews of Rome, which had existed as a community since before Christian times and which numbered about 2,000 at the time, to live in the ghetto. The ghetto was a walled quarter with three gates that were locked at night. The wall was built under the direction of the architect Giovanni Sallustio Peruzzi. The money for its construction – 300 scudi – had to be paid by the Jewish community. The area of Rome chosen for the ghetto was the most undesirable quarter of the city, subject to constant flooding by the Tiber River. At the time of its founding, the four-block area was expected to contain roughly 1,000 inhabitants.

The bull also revoked all the rights of the Jewish community and imposed on Jews a variety of new restrictions such as prohibition on property ownership and practising medicine on Christians and compulsory Catholic sermons on the Jewish shabbat."

Roman Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sounds like the West Bank 500 hundred years later..,.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

In stark contrast to his previous lies - lies repeated often by Nazi slime like PBrains - Nakoula admitted that he not only lied about his name, his nationality and his religion, but also about the source of funding for his piss-poor agitprop film "The Innocence of Muslims."
I'm certain PBrains will be the first Nazi to step up and offer his profound apologies for having spread Nakoula's lies like it was his job. Hopefully Nakoula and his sycophant's (are you listening, PBrains) attempts to incite hatred of Jews will not go unpunished. I believe incitement is a hate crime.

"Nakoula had originally used the pseudonym Sam Bacile, telling reporters he was an "Israeli Jew" and that the film had cost about $5,000,000, which came from wealthy Jewish friends.

But Nakoula, who is actually an Egyptian-American Coptic Christian, later told authorities that he and his son, Abanob Basseley, 21, were responsible for producing the movie. He reportedly said the film cost between $50,000 and $60,000 and was shot in a little over 12 days. Authorities say he claimed the money for the movie came from his wife's family in Egypt."

Family of Anti-Islam Filmmaker Joins Him in Hiding - Yahoo! News

Yet another lie perpetrated on us by the left which is currently befriending Muslims on every level of our government.

The ghetto was a walled quarter with three gates that were locked at night. The wall was built under the direction of the architect Giovanni Sallustio Peruzzi. The money for its construction – 300 scudi – had to be paid by the Jewish community. The area of Rome chosen for the ghetto was the most undesirable quarter of the city, subject to constant flooding by the Tiber River. At the time of its founding, the four-block area was expected to contain roughly 1,000 inhabitants.
The bull also revoked all the rights of the Jewish community and imposed on Jews a variety of new restrictions such as prohibition on property ownership and practising medicine on Christians and compulsory Catholic sermons on the Jewish shabbat."

Sounds like the West Bank 500 hundred years later....

That's it? That's all you've got? You post another ignorant, bogus claim and when you get your nosed pressed in it you simply post more camel crap and a silly poem? What a pathetic BOZO.

that's all your worth.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

that's all your worth.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...
Evidently Pbel thinks his silly poem is so brilliant that he has been repeating it for years. Perhaps if his Jimmy Durante-type nose wasn't stuck in the Italian salamis and he would come up for some fresh air, he would realize how ridiculous he is for constantly posting this ridiculous poem like a record where the needed is stuck. I have a feeling that Pbel was punched in his nose, as well as his head, too much as a kid so now he wishes he could punch someone else in the nose to retaliate what happened to him as a kid.

that's all your worth.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...
Evidently Pbel thinks his silly poem is so brilliant that he has been repeating it for years. Perhaps if his Jimmy Durante-type nose wasn't stuck in the Italian salamis and he would come up for some fresh air, he would realize how ridiculous he is for constantly posting this ridiculous poem like a record where the needed is stuck. I have a feeling that Pbel was punched in his nose, as well as his head, too much as a kid so now he wishes he could punch someone else in the nose to retaliate what happened to him as a kid.

Ain’t easy to punch a Marine in the Nose, besides Sniffer loves the little poem....It loves hate...it is the fuel that gives it the will to live...why should I bother to debate with one whose hate blinds it from the truth...always screeching," it the Joos the Joos" swearing that anti-Semitism is everywhere.

Nah, I like punching the Sniffer with the words that show him as a comic caricature.

that's all your worth.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Ain’t easy to punch a Marine in the Nose, besides Sniffer loves the little poem....It loves hate...it is the fuel that gives it the will to live...why should I bother to debate with one whose hate blinds it from the truth...always screeching," it the Joos the Joos" swearing that anti-Semitism is everywhere.

Nah, I like punching the Sniffer with the words that show him as a comic caricature.
Pbel, there are even small-sized women who are Marines. Meanwhile, there probably were many kids bigger and stronger than you growing up who found it real easy to punch you in the nose and your head. No wonder many people on the other board thought the elevator didn't go to the top when it came to you. Speaking of hate, aren't you the one who is always inciting people against the Jews with such things as that fake Sharon quote? Put that stupid poem to rest already. It only shows that you don't have all your marbles.

Forum List

Back