What Countries are behind us with Isreal

Ain't gonna happen. The only way you are going to get the U S to go to war with Iran is to highjack some Iranians and some airplanes loaded with Americans and glue the Iranians to their seats and glue weapons to their hands. Then hook up remote control like our drones and fly the planes into important buildings or the statue of liberty or Fox news headquarters in NY.

No... Wait! THAT won't work otherwise we would have attacked Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
What is your military background? Watching the Military Channel doesn't count.

So who doesn't support us stopping Iran from getting nukes.

You can't be talking about Iran's neighbors that fear them getting nukes....come on dumbfuck, tell us.

It is not looking good, and with the Iraq war we were basically on our own. What supporting Countries are backing us if we have to go and fight again for Israel?

HUH??? Pray tell, what wars has the USA "fought for Israel." Ya'll come back now, ya hear. 'Atta boy!

It is not looking good, and with the Iraq war we were basically on our own. What supporting Countries are backing us if we have to go and fight again for Israel?

You can't be talking about Iran's neighbors that fear them getting nukes....come on dumbfuck, tell us.

I asked a question because I saw a interview with the Israel's president yesterday who said Iran is getting too close, and if they get any closer something needs to be done. I got the impression that we as Americans have that agreement with Israel.

Eh, Eaglewing, still waiting for your answer>

HUH??? Pray tell, what wars has the USA "fought for Israel." Ya'll come back now, ya hear. 'Atta boy!

I asked a question because I saw a interview with the Israel's president yesterday who said Iran is getting too close, and if they get any closer something needs to be done. I got the impression that we as Americans have that agreement with Israel.

In fact, the US has never gone to war to fight for Israel, and the Israelis have not asked us to do that now, but at least you acknowledge that under Obama's failed presidency leadership in the fight against the proliferation of nuclear weapons has been ceded by the US to Israel, and the decision on whether or not Iran gets nukes will be made in Jerusalem, not in Washington.

The fleet includes ships from 25 nations, include three full US carrier groups, each one with a complement of more aircraft than the entire Iranian air force. Military officials cited by London's Daily Telegraph said the buildup is part of a new annual exercise, but their was no secrecy about the fact that the "enemy" in the exercise is Iran.
israel today | Israel News | Massive naval buildup in Persian Gulf as Israel moves closer to war - israel today | Israel News

Just wondering who the 25 nations are.

The fleet includes ships from 25 nations, include three full US carrier groups, each one with a complement of more aircraft than the entire Iranian air force. Military officials cited by London's Daily Telegraph said the buildup is part of a new annual exercise, but their was no secrecy about the fact that the "enemy" in the exercise is Iran.
israel today | Israel News | Massive naval buildup in Persian Gulf as Israel moves closer to war - israel today | Israel News

As well as Britain and France, the main European naval powers, a number of Middle Eastern states are taking part, along with countries from as far apart as Estonia and New Zealand.

U.S., allies in Gulf naval exercise as Israel, Iran face off | Reuters

It is a mine clearing exercise intended not to protect Israel but to protect oil shipping from the Arab oil states.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

there is a very good reason why israel has been rejected in their bid for NATO membership and why turkey hasn't.

netanyahu is always preaching war but knows he can't go it alone. we have no agreement with israel and i am sure our president is thinking of russia, china, and pakistan as netanyahu trys to drag us into war.

the longest range of an iranian missile that is nuclear capable is tel aviv. perhaps israel should think about making peace rather than continue on its hell bent course to destruction because once we leave the region, we aren't going back for at least a decade. thee arab states and the persian state know this.

We had a lot of support in the 1st Gulf war, in Iraq and Afghanistan. We'll likely have roughly the same support if we tangle with Iran. But we have never had to go to war for Israel. That's just propaganda.

I don't think so. I'm not even convinced the Israelis agree with Netanyahu's position but then he may have info not available to regular folk. BTW, when and where did the US fight for Israel?

Countries with an interest in keeping oil shipping lanes open should Iran decide to mine them. I suspect it's intended to further isolate Iran. We've seen a lot of sabre rattling from Iran over the years but it may just be posturing. Stay tuned.

I don't think so. I'm not even convinced the Israelis agree with Netanyahu's position but then he may have info not available to regular folk. BTW, when and where did the US fight for Israel?

Me bad... didn't mean to say again.

there is a very good reason why israel has been rejected in their bid for NATO membership and why turkey hasn't.

netanyahu is always preaching war...

No he isn't. That's just another of your lies intended to justify your mindless hate, Princess.

Me bad... didn't mean to say again.

No harm done. People here are a bit touchy. We have a number of posters who lie and then run away.

netanyahu is always preaching war but knows he can't go it alone. we have no agreement with israel and i am sure our president is thinking of russia, china, and pakistan as netanyahu trys to drag us into war.

the longest range of an iranian missile that is nuclear capable is tel aviv. perhaps israel should think about making peace rather than continue on its hell bent course to destruction because once we leave the region, we aren't going back for at least a decade. thee arab states and the persian state know this.

It's nice of you to share some more of your fantasies with us. With the exception of the US and Canada, only European nations are full NATO members, however NATO has various partnership programs with other nations, and Israel is in one of them through the Mediterranean Dialogue, along with Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia, and in and in 2006, Israel and NATO finalized an individual cooperation programme under which Israel is a participating member of NATO's Operation Endeavor, which polices the Mediterranean to search for illegal arms shipments, among other things.

Because Israel has had a close relationship with NATO since 1995, and because Israel has close military and intelligence relationships with nearly all NATO member states, in 2011, Israel proposed opening an office in NATO's headquarters building in Brussels. The only NATO member state that opposed the move was Turkey, but because Turkey threatened to veto the move, Israel withdrew the request. Similarly, Turkey threatened to prevent NATO from installing radars on its soil unless it was guaranteed that Israel would not have access to the data it gathered. Apparently, of all NATO member states, only Turkey shares your hatred of Israel.

It's nice of you to share some more of your fantasies with us. With the exception of the US and Canada, only European nations are full NATO members, however NATO has various partnership programs with other nations, and Israel is in one of them through the Mediterranean Dialogue, along with Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia, and in and in 2006, Israel and NATO finalized an individual cooperation programme under which Israel is a participating member of NATO's Operation Endeavor, which polices the Mediterranean to search for illegal arms shipments, among other things.

Because Israel has had a close relationship with NATO since 1995, and because Israel has close military and intelligence relationships with nearly all NATO member states, in 2011, Israel proposed opening an office in NATO's headquarters building in Brussels. The only NATO member state that opposed the move was Turkey, but because Turkey threatened to veto the move, Israel withdrew the request. Similarly, Turkey threatened to prevent NATO from installing radars on its soil unless it was guaranteed that Israel would not have access to the data it gathered. Apparently, of all NATO member states, only Turkey shares your hatred of Israel.

the dialogues are far different from membership and, again, there is a very good reason why turkey is a member of NATO and israelo isn't, and it isn't quite as simple as you suggest.

where was israel, by the way, in mid to late may of this year...and don't blame that on turkey. thy to saay this with a straight face..."the invitation was lost in the mail."

re your "some jews" complaint...dude, you ust have way to many fish in this barrel to keep shooting your mouth off...

the dialogues are far different from membership and, again, there is a very good reason why turkey is a member of NATO and israelo isn't, and it isn't quite as simple as you suggest.

where was israel, by the way, in mid to late may of this year...and don't blame that on turkey. thy to saay this with a straight face..."the invitation was lost in the mail."

This may be a difficult concept for you to process, but with the exceptions of Canada and the US, only European countries are NATO members. Israel cannot be a member nation because it is not a European country, and for that reason, Israel has never made a bid to become a member, but of all non member nations, Israel has the closest working relationship with NATO and the Israeli navy participates in NATO naval operations in the Mediterranean. Turkey is the only NATO member state that has objected to Israel's participation.

Forum List

Back