Nadolig Llawen I Chi Gyd

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes Merry Christmas to all of my colonial friends.

Tomorrow we will get up a few hours before our 20 something boys and finish the dinner prep. We wont be going to Chapel this year. Its a bit of a struggle with my foot not healed.

Both sets of Grandparents will show up mid morning and I will cut into my Christmas beer and share a few bottles with the Father in Law. The two lads will probably get up at this point.

Around mid day my Daughter will show up with our brand new Grandson. Nearly a week old and I am looking at a mountain of presents here for him.

As this is a first I suspect that the rest of the day will be structured around his agenda. Next year we can take him to the Carol Service and maybe the Christingle depending on if we can get seats in the Church.

The rest of the day will just drift away in a drowsy haze. If I still have the energy I will pop The Apartment on the dvd, best Christmas film ever but I am the only one who can be bothered watching a black and white film.

What does your Christmas Day look like ?

Anyway, have a bit of Elvis and a glass of Penderyn.

Tomorrow we will get up a few hours before our 20 something boys and finish the dinner prep. We wont be going to Chapel this year. Its a bit of a struggle with my foot not healed.

Both sets of Grandparents will show up mid morning and I will cut into my Christmas beer and share a few bottles with the Father in Law. The two lads will probably get up at this point.

Around mid day my Daughter will show up with our brand new Grandson. Nearly a week old and I am looking at a mountain of presents here for him.

As this is a first I suspect that the rest of the day will be structured around his agenda. Next year we can take him to the Carol Service and maybe the Christingle depending on if we can get seats in the Church.

The rest of the day will just drift away in a drowsy haze. If I still have the energy I will pop The Apartment on the dvd, best Christmas film ever but I am the only one who can be bothered watching a black and white film.

Sounds like a good day. Merry Christmas !

Sounds like a good day. Merry Christmas !

Feliz Navidad!

feliz_navidad_speedy.jpg

Forum List

Back