The Holiday season was going so well until I saw that Amazon Prime HIP HOP CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I dont want to see Christmas mixed in with HIP HOP. This commercial annoys the fuck out of me. We didnt have christmas commercials like this back in the day.

This new retarded world we live in

I dont want to see Christmas mixed in with HIP HOP. This commercial annoys the fuck out of me. We didnt have christmas commercials like this back in the day.

Just one more reason I don't watch TV.

What product was it?

Saying "back in the day" doesn't help your case. It makes you sound like a crotchety old person.

But I know what you mean. I saw a Kroger ad where it showed white people setting a table for Christmas dinner and it had some generic "beats" in the background. Kind of turned me off quite a bit instantly.

Then again hip-hop in general is a major turn off for me because it's everywhere and it all sucks. don't even have real rappers anymore now they just fast talk auto tune shit and can't play a single instrument.

Forum List

Back