Nader Dean have it out on NPR...

first of all, i'm BC04, not for kerry.

BUT i disagree with portraying nader as a hero or even a good man who stands up for his beliefs... if he did, he would have noticed that most of what he cares so much about it is in short supply in the bush administration, whether we agree with it or not.. these are nader's beliefs and legacies, and the bush administration is not in tune with him.

he is an idealogue, right up there with buchannan, a guy who makes sense 20% of the time but is full of it the other 80%, and he, like perot, has a personal vendetta against the democrats. notice all his disillusioned supporters from 2000 who now turn against him in 2004, as well as the overwhelming majority of his friends, who are urging him publicly and privately to halt his bid.

he's not much of a liberal either, so i can't even respect for being true to his beliefs and principles. i could respect a guy like paul wellstone for being quite leftist, and also a person like strom thurmond for staying true to what he thought was right. i can't respect a man with an agenda of hate and deception.

Forum List

Back