Biden going to deliver us ‘Trump the sequel’

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Nope, that's not MAGAs saying that (well, ok, I guess they are) that's Andrew Yang and Dean Phillips saying that. If lefties don't believe the right for saying Trump will beat Biden, will they listen to those on their own side? Take note, that since they believe Trump will be the next president if Biden is the nominee, they also don't see Trump being in jail from the trumped up charges against him either. Hell, even world leaders are now preparing for Trump to be president again because they don't see Trump being locked up either. When will the left see the handwriting on the wall? Trump is either tied or ahead in all swing states. Even if we given Biden the ties, Trump still wins. And, get a load of the bottom link: Every single betting platform predicts Trump will win. Every single one! Apparently they don't believe Trump will be in jail either.

At a New Hampshire campaign event for Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Dean Phillips (Minn.) on Thursday, former presidential candidate Andrew Yang claimed that if President Biden becomes the party’s nominee, he will “deliver to us Trump the sequel.”

The Minnesota Democrat has repeatedly stated that the 2024 election is about the future, and the country deserves better than a 2020 rematch between Biden and former President Trump

1705624894950.png

Nope, that's not MAGAs saying that (well, ok, I guess they are) that's Andrew Yang and Dean Phillips saying that. If lefties don't believe the right for saying Trump will beat Biden, will they listen to those on their own side? Take note, that since they believe Trump will be the next president if Biden is the nominee, they also don't see Trump being in jail from the trumped up charges against him either. Hell, even world leaders are now preparing for Trump to be president again because they don't see Trump being locked up either. When will the left see the handwriting on the wall? Trump is either tied or ahead in all swing states. Even if we given Biden the ties, Trump still wins. And, get a load of the bottom link: Every single betting platform predicts Trump will win. Every single one! Apparently they don't believe Trump will be in jail either.

At a New Hampshire campaign event for Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Dean Phillips (Minn.) on Thursday, former presidential candidate Andrew Yang claimed that if President Biden becomes the party’s nominee, he will “deliver to us Trump the sequel.”

The Minnesota Democrat has repeatedly stated that the 2024 election is about the future, and the country deserves better than a 2020 rematch between Biden and former President Trump

I have yet to hear from one liberal what was wrong during the 4 years Trump was in office....besides having their feelings hurt by his tweets. The country was in such good shape........no wars, stocks were high, unemployment was low, affordable food, and gas was way under $2.00. I just don't get it.

I'm writing a list of Biden's greatest accomplishments for all the American people ...

1) .. ummm

That will be one of the greatest days in modern US history! The rejection of the Democrat Regime by Americans who will not be swayed with their smear campaigns.

I have yet to hear from one liberal what was wrong during the 4 years Trump was in office....besides having their feelings hurt by his tweets. The country was in such good shape........no wars,
We still had troops deployed around the world.
stocks were high,
Higher under Obama.
unemployment was low,
Very low under Obama as well.
affordable food,
When you could find it.
and gas was way under $2.00.
As a result of an economic shutdown/national emergency.
I just don't get it.
No kidding.

Forum List

Back