NAACP Has Yet to Acknowledge Scott, Love, and Hurd

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
That's because the NAACP isn't in the business of "advancing colored people." They are in the business of advancing the Democratic Party, so the question begging to be asked here is when their tax exempt status is going to be revoked?

Voters on Election Day chose Tim Scott as South Carolina’s U.S. senator. They also sent Utah’s Mia Love and Texas’s Will Hurd to the U.S. House of Representatives. Thus, the 114th Congress will include three black Republicans. This is a new high-water mark for black Americans.

Too bad the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People couldn’t care less. (America’s oldest civil-rights organization still plasters that retrograde expression all over its logo and website.)

NAACP has yet to congratulate, acknowledge, or even attack Scott, Love, and Hurd — now America’s three most powerful elected black Republicans. What you hear is the silence of the Colored People. Despite ten separate requests for comment on this “advancement of colored people,” I could not squeeze a consonant out of NAACP’s Baltimore headquarters, its Washington, D.C., office, or even its Hollywood bureau.

The Silence of the Colored People National Review Online

That's because the NAACP isn't in the business of "advancing colored people." They are in the business of advancing the Democratic Party, so the question begging to be asked here is when their tax exempt status is going to be revoked?

Voters on Election Day chose Tim Scott as South Carolina’s U.S. senator. They also sent Utah’s Mia Love and Texas’s Will Hurd to the U.S. House of Representatives. Thus, the 114th Congress will include three black Republicans. This is a new high-water mark for black Americans.

Too bad the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People couldn’t care less. (America’s oldest civil-rights organization still plasters that retrograde expression all over its logo and website.)

NAACP has yet to congratulate, acknowledge, or even attack Scott, Love, and Hurd — now America’s three most powerful elected black Republicans. What you hear is the silence of the Colored People. Despite ten separate requests for comment on this “advancement of colored people,” I could not squeeze a consonant out of NAACP’s Baltimore headquarters, its Washington, D.C., office, or even its Hollywood bureau.

When you get the power to revoke it. The NAACP has a mission statement. You should read it before claiming they arent doing anything.

Our Mission NAACP

NAACP = Never Accept A Conservative Politician

Exactly. Conservatives started the KKK.

Democrats started the KKK you lying fuck
I agree. When they were conservatives you dumb fuck.

Bobby Byrd was a Conservative? Really???

Wow! Tell me more about your version of "History"
No. I said the Democrats that started the KKK were conservatives. Your deflection was taken out with the trash.

No. I said the Democrats that started the KKK were conservatives. Your deflection was taken out with the trash.

Conservatives like Barry Goldwater and William Buckley started the KKK? Really?? Wow!

The Democrat Party and not "Conservatives" are the party of Jim Crow, Segregation, Tuskegee, the KKK, public Housing and public education.

I don't know where you get your information, but it's totally fucked

The Democrat Party and not "Conservatives" are the party of Jim Crow, Segregation, Tuskegee, the KKK, public Housing and public education.

Sorry but those were mostly conservative ideas. Evidently you have no clue what conservative means. Public education was put into practice on a large scale by Blacks.

Sorry but those were all conservative ideas. Evidently you have no clue what conservative means. Public education was put into practice on a large scale by Blacks.

No, you don't. Not at all. You've been totally misinformed and are just plain ignorant

Sorry but those were all conservative ideas. Evidently you have no clue what conservative means. Public education was put into practice on a large scale by Blacks.

No, you don't. Not at all. You've been totally misinformed and are just plain ignorant
Sorry dummy. History doesnt lie. If you can provide a credible link disputing this I would look at it. As it is you are just displaying your ignorance.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"In 1877, a national Democratic Party compromise to gain Southern support in the presidential election resulted in the government's withdrawing the last of the federal troops from the South. White Democrats had regained political power in every Southern state.[3] These conservative, white, Democratic Redeemer governments legislated Jim Crow laws, segregating black people from the white population."

"Jim Crow laws were a product of the solidly Democratic South. Conservative white Southern Democrats, exploiting racial fear, attacking the corruption (real or perceived) of Reconstruction Republican governments, and suppressing the black vote by violence and intimidation, took over state governments in the South in the 1870s and essentially dominated them for nearly 100 years."

When you get the power to revoke it. The NAACP has a mission statement. You should read it before claiming they arent doing anything.

Our Mission NAACP

Typical deflection. The OP didn't claim the NAACP isn't doing anything. On the contrary, the NAACP actively supports the Democratic Party (and ignores Black Republicans) in direct violation of its IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Why weren't they scrutinized by Lois Lerner?

Sorry but those were mostly conservative ideas. Evidently you have no clue what conservative means. Public education was put into practice on a large scale by Blacks.
Con dems and con repub are not the same beast,never have been never will be.

Sorry dummy. History doesnt lie. If you can provide a credible link disputing this I would look at it. As it is you are just displaying your ignorance.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"In 1877, a national Democratic Party compromise to gain Southern support in the presidential election resulted in the government's withdrawing the last of the federal troops from the South. White Democrats had regained political power in every Southern state.[3] These conservative, white, Democratic Redeemer governments legislated Jim Crow laws, segregating black people from the white population."

"Jim Crow laws were a product of the solidly Democratic South. Conservative white Southern Democrats, exploiting racial fear, attacking the corruption (real or perceived) of Reconstruction Republican governments, and suppressing the black vote by violence and intimidation, took over state governments in the South in the 1870s and essentially dominated them for nearly 100 years."

Wiki?

What a fucking joke!

Forum List

Back