NAACP Has Yet to Acknowledge Scott, Love, and Hurd

There goes tonight's entertainment!
You can still play with yourself as you usually do.

And deprive you of your dinner!
You cant deprive anyone of anything. Go play with yourself and let the adults talk.

So you're leaving this thread!
Once I'm done with it. When you can contribute let me know. If you cant go play with yourself.

I had been nice, asked you for a link and you said what?

That's because the NAACP isn't in the business of "advancing colored people." They are in the business of advancing the Democratic Party, so the question begging to be asked here is when their tax exempt status is going to be revoked?

Voters on Election Day chose Tim Scott as South Carolina’s U.S. senator. They also sent Utah’s Mia Love and Texas’s Will Hurd to the U.S. House of Representatives. Thus, the 114th Congress will include three black Republicans. This is a new high-water mark for black Americans.

Too bad the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People couldn’t care less. (America’s oldest civil-rights organization still plasters that retrograde expression all over its logo and website.)

NAACP has yet to congratulate, acknowledge, or even attack Scott, Love, and Hurd — now America’s three most powerful elected black Republicans. What you hear is the silence of the Colored People. Despite ten separate requests for comment on this “advancement of colored people,” I could not squeeze a consonant out of NAACP’s Baltimore headquarters, its Washington, D.C., office, or even its Hollywood bureau.

The Silence of the Colored People National Review Online
When you get the power to revoke it. The NAACP has a mission statement. You should read it before claiming they arent doing anything.

Our Mission NAACP

Typical deflection. The OP didn't claim the NAACP isn't doing anything. On the contrary, the NAACP actively supports the Democratic Party (and ignores Black Republicans) in direct violation of its IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Why weren't they scrutinized by Lois Lerner?

The abiltity to establish context would help you out. The claim was that the NAACP was not in the business of advancing Black people. If this was true the NAACP would not fight for civil rights. Your deflection has nothing to do with that point. Where do you see the NAACP breaking this tax code?
The Organization is SUPPOSED to be about the advancement of ALL blacks, yet they have refused EVER to do anything for conservative blacks and refuse to even acknowledge they exist. That is a violation of their tax exempt status.

You can still play with yourself as you usually do.

And deprive you of your dinner!
You cant deprive anyone of anything. Go play with yourself and let the adults talk.

So you're leaving this thread!
Once I'm done with it. When you can contribute let me know. If you cant go play with yourself.

I had been nice, asked you for a link and you said what?
Dont care what you asked for. When you get on topic let me know.

Exactly. Conservatives started the KKK.

Democrats started the KKK you lying fuck
I agree. When they were conservatives you dumb fuck.

Bobby Byrd was a Conservative? Really???

Wow! Tell me more about your version of "History"
No. I said the Democrats that started the KKK were conservatives. Your deflection was taken out with the trash.

There were no acknowledged liberals or conservatives when the Democrats formed the KKK!

Of course there were.

"Liberalism" was defined in the 1700s, and "Conservatism" was defined soon after as a response.

Of course, those ideologies weren't the same things that they are today - but the terms aren't new.

"Liberalism" tends towards innovation, "Conservatism" tends to maintaining the way things are.

That's what the words mean.

That's because the NAACP isn't in the business of "advancing colored people." They are in the business of advancing the Democratic Party, so the question begging to be asked here is when their tax exempt status is going to be revoked?

Voters on Election Day chose Tim Scott as South Carolina’s U.S. senator. They also sent Utah’s Mia Love and Texas’s Will Hurd to the U.S. House of Representatives. Thus, the 114th Congress will include three black Republicans. This is a new high-water mark for black Americans.

Too bad the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People couldn’t care less. (America’s oldest civil-rights organization still plasters that retrograde expression all over its logo and website.)

NAACP has yet to congratulate, acknowledge, or even attack Scott, Love, and Hurd — now America’s three most powerful elected black Republicans. What you hear is the silence of the Colored People. Despite ten separate requests for comment on this “advancement of colored people,” I could not squeeze a consonant out of NAACP’s Baltimore headquarters, its Washington, D.C., office, or even its Hollywood bureau.

The Silence of the Colored People National Review Online
When you get the power to revoke it. The NAACP has a mission statement. You should read it before claiming they arent doing anything.

Our Mission NAACP

Typical deflection. The OP didn't claim the NAACP isn't doing anything. On the contrary, the NAACP actively supports the Democratic Party (and ignores Black Republicans) in direct violation of its IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Why weren't they scrutinized by Lois Lerner?

The abiltity to establish context would help you out. The claim was that the NAACP was not in the business of advancing Black people. If this was true the NAACP would not fight for civil rights. Your deflection has nothing to do with that point. Where do you see the NAACP breaking this tax code?
The Organization is SUPPOSED to be about the advancement of ALL blacks, yet they have refused EVER to do anything for conservative blacks and refuse to even acknowledge they exist. That is a violation of their tax exempt status.
How do you think its possible these Black politicians got elected? If not for the NAACP they wouldnt have been elected. They dont have to acknowledge they exist. Where do you see that in the tax code?

Democrats started the KKK you lying fuck

No. I said the Democrats that started the KKK were conservatives. Your deflection was taken out with the trash.

There were no acknowledged liberals or conservatives when the Democrats formed the KKK!

Of course there were.

"Liberalism" was defined in the 1700s, and "Conservatism" was defined soon after as a response.

Of course, those ideologies weren't the same things that they are today - but the terms aren't new.

"Liberalism" tends towards innovation, "Conservatism" tends to maintaining the way things are.

Did the KKK call themselves conservative or liberal, or did they NOT use those terms

Of course there were.

Did the KKK call themselves conservative or liberal, or did they NOT use those terms
What they called themselves is irrelevant. They were conservative. They wanted the status quo.

They would be considered conservative for their time period. Rational people understand that their actions have no bearing on what comprises conservatism today.

Of course there were.

What they called themselves is irrelevant. They were conservative. They wanted the status quo.

No, that's what YOU and others of the Democrat party want to call them to make people THINK it wasn't your team that started the whole thing....

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans."
Rise of the Ku Klux Klan . U.S. Grant Warrior . WGBH American Experience PBS

Why do you want to change history, especially when everyone knows it?

They would be considered conservative for their time period. Rational people understand that their actions have no bearing on what comprises conservatism today.

That is NOT what they called themselves, as even the PBS article I quoted seems to say!

Of course there were.

No, that's what YOU and others of the Democrat party want to call them to make people THINK it wasn't your team that started the whole thing....

"At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans."

I'm not a democrat. I have no team. Its not a team sport and you should know this. I know you arent that bright but you dont seem to understand the difference between a party label and an ideology. Liberals can be Republican and conservatives an be Democrats. I feel sorry for you that you went through life not understanding that simple concept.

Of course there were.

I'm not a democrat. I have no team. Its not a team sport and you should know this. I know you arent that bright but you dont seem to understand the difference between a party label and an ideology. Liberals can be Republican and conservatives an be Democrats. I feel sorry for you that you went through life not understanding that simple concept.

Can you name me some conservatives Democrats today, perhaps half a dozen, I'd like to check their voting record!

Of course there were.

Its a pretty safe bet that any remaining Klan members consider themselves "conservatives". I don't if they used that term in the 1920s, but the "Council of Conservative Citizens" ( formerly the "White Citizens Council") is pretty much the last remaining pseudo-legitimate offshoot of the KKK.

I still see the resident board racists use them as a source all the time.

Of course there were.

Are you really this stupid? The political meaning of Liberal and conservative have changed even since the 1940's.

Of course there were.

Can you name me some conservatives Democrats today, perhaps half a dozen, I'd like to check their voting record!
No....I wont fall for your deflection.

Our Mission NAACP

How do you think its possible these Black politicians got elected? If not for the NAACP they wouldnt have been elected. They dont have to acknowledge they exist. Where do you see that in the tax code?
Provide ANY evidence the NAACP had anything to do with electing ANY black republican. I would venture to bet they supported their democratic opponents.

Of course there were.

Are you really this stupid? The political meaning of Liberal and conservative have changed even since the 1940's.
Are you really this stupid? Link to one KKK member that voted as a liberal.

Of course there were.

Its a pretty safe bet that any remaining Klan members consider themselves "conservatives". I don't if they used that term in the 1920s, but the "Council of Conservative Citizens" ( formerly the "White Citizens Council") is pretty much the last remaining pseudo-legitimate offshoot of the KKK.

I still see the resident board racists use them as a source all the time.

LOL, you and Candy Crowley masquerading as "moderators."

Our Mission NAACP

Provide ANY evidence the NAACP had anything to do with electing ANY black republican. I would venture to bet they supported their democratic opponents.
The Civil Rights Act.

Forum List

Back