NAACP Has Yet to Acknowledge Scott, Love, and Hurd

I don't see "must support Republican candidates too" in those rules.

Do you have a link to the NAACP endorsing any candidates or parties?

You don't see the inconsistency of those two statements? Good grief...

There are no inconsistencies in my statements.

The rules for 501c3s are not complicated, they are simple.

They cannot explicitly endorse any candidates or parties.

They are not required to be "bipartisan" or fair.
They also can not disparage one party over another. Because that in fact is picking a party to support.

Link to the NAACP "disparaging" the Republican Party?
Already linked.

Your link doesn't say what you think it does.

Tim Scott is not "the Republican Party".

You don't see the inconsistency of those two statements? Good grief...

They also can not disparage one party over another. Because that in fact is picking a party to support.

Already linked.

You make a good liar. The NAACP supported his statement that the GOP was the ventriloquist and scott was their dummy. Can't get any more specific then that.

The link provides a QUOTE of one of the heads of the NAACP stating the GOP is racist and the tea party and goes on to claim a black senator is a mouth piece dummy for them. How more specific can you get?
You can specifically show me where the guy was speaking for the NAACP for starters
The NAACP doubled down by announcing they SUPPORTED his statements. Perhaps you can not read?
That would mean he was not speaking for the NAACP. They supported his comments. They were not officially the comments of the NAACP.

Already linked.

You make a good liar. The NAACP supported his statement that the GOP was the ventriloquist and scott was their dummy. Can't get any more specific then that.
You seem to be the liar. You have yet to show the NAACP take an official position on anything regarding either the Democrats or Republicans after claiming they did.

Last edited:
The link provides a QUOTE of one of the heads of the NAACP stating the GOP is racist and the tea party and goes on to claim a black senator is a mouth piece dummy for them. How more specific can you get?
You can specifically show me where the guy was speaking for the NAACP for starters
The NAACP doubled down by announcing they SUPPORTED his statements. Perhaps you can not read?
That would mean he was not speaking for the NAACP. They supported his comments. They were not officially the comments of the NAACP.
Sure thing, I see when it is your side any play on words is good but if some republican has a n opinion according to you he \is speaking for all republicans. Explain slowly why, if he was not speaking for the NAACP, they had any reason to make ANY announcement at all about what he said?

Already linked.

This are the comments made by Reverend Barber:

“Unless we stand for justice, we cannot claim allegiance to Jesus, and we cannot pay homage to Dr. King unless we’re in the fight for treating people right,” he said.

“A ventriloquist can always find a good dummy,” he said about Mr. Scott. “The extreme right wing down here finds a black guy to be senator and claims he’s the first black senator since Reconstruction and then he goes to Washington, D.C., and articulates the agenda of the tea party.”

I don't see any mention of the Republican Party in there. Do you?

Already linked.

“Unless we stand for justice, we cannot claim allegiance to Jesus, and we cannot pay homage to Dr. King unless we’re in the fight for treating people right,” he said.

“A ventriloquist can always find a good dummy,” he said about Mr. Scott. “The extreme right wing down here finds a black guy to be senator and claims he’s the first black senator since Reconstruction and then he goes to Washington, D.C., and articulates the agenda of the tea party.”

Ohh so now the tea party is not part of the Republican party? Can I quote you on that?

Sure thing, I see when it is your side any play on words is good but if some republican has a n opinion according to you he \is speaking for all republicans. Explain slowly why, if he was not speaking for the NAACP, they had any reason to make ANY announcement at all about what he said?
Dont get frustrated. Just provide the proof. Why do you want me to explain it to you slowly? Are you tired or something? is it possible someone asked the NAACP what they thought about the comments?

Already linked.

Ohh so now the tea party is not part of the Republican party? Can I quote you on that?

The "tea party" isn't a political party. The Republican Party is.

The fact that every member of the "Tea Party" happens to be a Republican doesn't change the law.

Can anyone point to where the NAACP acknowledged the black Democratic winners and not the black Republican winners?

Otherwise I will just chalk it up to more false Republican outrage

Can anyone point to where the NAACP acknowledged the black Democratic winners and not the black Republican winners?

Otherwise I will just chalk it up to more false Republican outrage
chalktrail-replacement-chalk-set.jpg

Already linked.

The fact that every member of the "Tea Party" happens to be a Republican doesn't change the law.
Th FACT the man ran as a REPUBLICAN means any political attack on him, any claim against him any statement about his politics and the fact the person in questionSPECIFICALLY said GOP means it was in fact an ATTACK ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Th FACT the man ran as a REPUBLICAN means any political attack on him, any claim against him any statement about his politics and the fact the person in questionSPECIFICALLY said GOP means it was in fact an ATTACK ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

1.) No, that's simply not how it works. 501c3s can "attack" anyone they want.

2.) The "person in question" never uttered the words "GOP".

You have a hard time with reading comprehension dont you? Were do you see any mention of the GOP?

Here is the statement released by the NAACP from your own link.

Dr. King emphasized love and justice rather than extremism. Unless we stand for justice we cannot claim allegiance to or pay homage to Dr. King. In a state such as South Carolina, politicians, whether they be black or white, should not be echoing the position of the far right.

Read more: NAACP doubles down says Tim Scott can 8217 t pay homage to Dr. King and be a conservative TIM SCOTT RESPONDS The Right Scoop -

He did state Tea party and that IS a political party a subset of the Republican party. Or are you now claiming that the tea party is noit political?

He did state Tea party and that IS a political party a subset of the Republican party. Or are you now claiming that the tea party is noit political?
The teaparty is a movement not a political party as you were already informed. Where does it say in the tax code you cant support someone criticizing a political movement?

You have a hard time with reading comprehension dont you? Were do you see any mention of the GOP?

Dr. King emphasized love and justice rather than extremism. Unless we stand for justice we cannot claim allegiance to or pay homage to Dr. King. In a state such as South Carolina, politicians, whether they be black or white, should not be echoing the position of the far right.

Read more: NAACP doubles down says Tim Scott can 8217 t pay homage to Dr. King and be a conservative TIM SCOTT RESPONDS The Right Scoop -
Your link ignores what else he said.

Read more: NAACP defends dummy remark against black Republican Tim Scott - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The "Tea Party" is not a political party. There is no line on the ballot for the Tea Party, they're not registered in any states as a party, and they don't even have anything close to the infrastructure required to be a "Party".

Hell, there's not even anything like an "official" Tea Party organization.

Your link ignores what else he said.

Read more: NAACP defends dummy remark against black Republican Tim Scott - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
This link is from your link.

Forum List

Back