Myth of Arctic Meltdown!!!

I wonder if your comments would be more pertinent and meaningful if you hadn't lost your balls so very long ago. Have you spoken with a urologist? Perhaps they could transplant some marbles or something in there to make you think you've still got them.

Home> Money
Ice shrinks, Northwest Passage opens up
PARIS

Arctic ice has shrunk to the lowest level on record, new satellite images show, raising the possibility that the Northwest Passage that eluded famous explorers will become an open shipping lane.

The European Space Agency said nearly 200 satellite photos this month taken together showed an ice-free passage along northern Canada, Alaska and Greenland, and ice retreating to its lowest level since such images were first taken in 1978.

The waters are exposing unexplored resources, and vessels could trim thousands of miles from Europe to Asia by bypassing the Panama Canal. The seasonal ebb and flow of ice levels has already opened up a slim summer window for ships.

Leif Toudal Pedersen, of the Danish National Space Center, said that Arctic ice has shrunk to some 1 million square miles. The previous low was 1.5 million square miles, in 2005.

Ice shrinks Northwest Passage opens up - ABC News

meh

I'll go with the NASA satellite images which show enormous increase of the Arctic Ice :banana:>>>>

Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore s prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now Mail Online
And, in this report, another model proven wrong concerning polar bear numbers in the arctic... Why is that so surprising:

Computer model predictions of decline caused by ice melt have also failed to come true. In 2004, researchers claimed Hudson Bay bear numbers would fall from 900 to fewer than 700 by 2011. In fact, they have risen to over 1,000.

Good for the polar bears. What will they do when the summer is completely ice-free?

Pretty obvious that the additional soot from India, China and other newly developing economies are melting the ice

october.jpeg

BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1_CY.png

Good for the polar bears. What will they do when the summer is completely ice-free?

LOL.....that's what all the AGW nutters said back in 2006.....that by now there would be zero arctic ice. For them, it was a done deal. Not.

So when is it going to happen s0n?

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

Nobody but nobody knows dick.:boobies::boobies::coffee:

I love having to defend myself from one poster for constantly pushing different ideas and from another for constantly pushing the same, all in the same day.

I suggest you go to school, or back to school or stay in school or whatever applies. Take some science classes. Listen. Learn. You'll be better for it.
Perhaps it is you who needs the schooling. Again, I am no science major, I admit it. I am a concerned citizen who sees mumo jumbo from the likes of you who can't answer one simple question. I have the integrity to admit my limitations, but you, naw, you don't, act like you have all the answers, but have nothing that supports your claim. No evidence, no proof not even a model that reflects the observed temperatures or climate.

Not only are you not a science major, you are not even scientfically literate. And you are proud to be that way. No, you have not integrity at all. Crick, as you well know, has presented ample evidence from the publications of scientists around the world. As have I. And all you have ever presented is inane flap-yap.

LOL.....that's what all the AGW nutters said back in 2006.....that by now there would be zero arctic ice. For them, it was a done deal. Not.

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

Nobody but nobody knows dick.:boobies::boobies::coffee:

OK, I will make a prediction. Certainly before 2030, and, more than likely, before 2020. That is based on the present decrease, by the decade, of the ice extant and volume.

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

Nobody but nobody knows dick.

You haven't answered the question. The Arctic IS going to go ice free. What do you believe the polar bears will do when it does?

I love having to defend myself from one poster for constantly pushing different ideas and from another for constantly pushing the same, all in the same day.

I suggest you go to school, or back to school or stay in school or whatever applies. Take some science classes. Listen. Learn. You'll be better for it.
Perhaps it is you who needs the schooling. Again, I am no science major, I admit it. I am a concerned citizen who sees mumo jumbo from the likes of you who can't answer one simple question. I have the integrity to admit my limitations, but you, naw, you don't, act like you have all the answers, but have nothing that supports your claim. No evidence, no proof not even a model that reflects the observed temperatures or climate.

Not only are you not a science major, you are not even scientfically literate. And you are proud to be that way. No, you have not integrity at all. Crick, as you well know, has presented ample evidence from the publications of scientists around the world. As have I. And all you have ever presented is inane flap-yap.
Well, I know the difference between articles and evidence. And until some evidence that shows 120 PPM of CO2 causes, big word here, causes an increase in temperature when added to the 280 then let's have a further discussion. And s0n, that hasn't been provided anywhere on this board or any other. I don't need to be a rocket/ climate scientist to know that. I do work in Lab environments and s0n I do know what an experiment is and how to prove a hypothesis. You haven't yet, so I supposed I'm more scientist than you and crickster. :rofl:

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

You haven't answered the question. The Arctic IS going to go ice free. What do you believe the polar bears will do when it does?
But it won't melt, so there is no need to answer your strawman question.

Seen these satellite photos of the arctic from the 60's?...taken by the NIMBUS satellite....seems that nasa scientists are "surprised" to find that there were huge holes in the ice back in the 60's as well. Here is one taken in September 1969....look at all the missing ice.

nimbus-sep9-1969-holes-in-ice.jpg

x_mark_red.png

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

They'll adapt, they'll have more to eat. I think they'll be fine

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

They'll adapt, they'll have more to eat. I think they'll be fine
Frank,

Go read this article on the arctic.

comes from the NSIDC site

I wonder if your comments would be more pertinent and meaningful if you hadn't lost your balls so very long ago. Have you spoken with a urologist? Perhaps they could transplant some marbles or something in there to make you think you've still got them.
Oh and from WUWT, Anthony found this information, link..

Thanks to the DMI in “Nautisk Meteorologisk Aarbog” and Anthony Watts.

Hey cricket, what say you!!!!

2030?

2100?

2250?

3,000?

Thats what guys like you said years ago,,,,,,,with 100% certainty I might add, but we now see the polar ice cap getting gigantic.:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Forum List

Back