Mystery man pays off all layaway items at Walmart in Vermont

Must turn this to anti Trump...TDS bad today
To be fair Taz made it political

To be fair I'm tired of Trump this Trump that in every fcking thread

Sanders is a nobody now. Trump is the most powerful man in the world, and the most vocal troll on the internet.

And TDS is driving the loons to the point of insanity. Enough is enough. I swear there could a be a thread on baking cookies and somehow Trump would be worked into it
I believe that Landscaping and Gardening is the only forum left that has avoided anti-Trump rants.

Well let's go there and start one, hey?

Then again it might have been the only section that didn't have "anti-Obama rants" too.

Actually, no. Others brought it to the media’s attention. When you are famous, that tends to happen.

Ah, Trump managing to get publicity from everything he does. He doesn't give to charity, he gives a little and gets as much publicity out of it as he can manage.

As for him being a hero, he got out of the car, he had other people with him, a driver, his wife and another couple, that's five people. He spoke to the guy with a bat. How far away was he? Who knows.

And he's probably embellished half of that and it's still not heroic.

Trump gave one guy $10,000 to beat cancer. Right.....

Now, had he given $10 million to cancer research you might think he's a great guy. He helped save one guy, cancer usually costs more than just $10,000 to beat in the US.

The guy he helped was the son of someone on his campaign. So, not a poor person, but a relative of someone Trump knows. Oh... charity? Slightly, publicity, MASSIVE.

Actually, no. Others brought it to the media’s attention. When you are famous, that tends to happen.

Ah, Trump managing to get publicity from everything he does. He doesn't give to charity, he gives a little and gets as much publicity out of it as he can manage.

As for him being a hero, he got out of the car, he had other people with him, a driver, his wife and another couple, that's five people. He spoke to the guy with a bat. How far away was he? Who knows.

Now, had he given $10 million to cancer research you might think he's a great guy. He helped save one guy, cancer usually costs more than just $10,000 to beat in the US.

The guy he helped was the son of someone on his campaign. So, not a poor person, but a relative of someone Trump knows. Oh... charity? Slightly, publicity, MASSIVE.

You think Trump doesn't know how the media works? Yeah, let's pretend Trump's ignorant of this.

It couldn’t have been Bernie. He only spends other people’s money

Chances are he did it with someone else's money.

But then again it wouldn't be Trump, not only does he use other people's money, he also doesn't give to charity unless he really has to. He prefers pay to play.

Must turn this to anti Trump...TDS bad today
but the post started out as Anti-Bernie

Is that BDS?

It couldn’t have been Bernie. He only spends other people’s money

I clicked on this thread thinking "that's cool" after reading the title. I thought it was going to be a good news thread.

Then you had to bring politics into it.

A person can't even do something good without politics bring brought into it. That's sad. I'm sure the person who did it would be equally as sad.

I can't do that but I go into grocery stores, look for a woman with a child and full basket then wait for her to go the check out line then I tell the checker I want to pay for it all.

That's fun. I love doing that. It's so wonderful to help people and make their day.

It has absolutely nothing to do with politics or Bernie Sanders.

10 grand is just the surgery. That doesn't include all the chemo, lab work etc that come afterward.

At least that was my experience. The surgery cost around 10 grand alone.

10 grand is just the surgery. That doesn't include all the chemo, lab work etc that come afterward.

At least that was my experience. The surgery cost around 10 grand alone.

Yes, and Trump only put up that for the son of a guy he knew. If he didn't know the son, he'd have give closer to $0.

47844005-rich-santa-claus.jpg

So, first you claim he does nothing, then I show you he is a generous man, then suddenly you change the goal posts to anything for publicity. Do you even hear yourself? TDS has got you bad.

Life is not about giving to deadbeats

So, first you claim he does nothing, then I show you he is a generous man, then suddenly you change the goal posts to anything for publicity. Do you even hear yourself? TDS has got you bad.

You know, I lent the bus fair to a work colleague the other day, he's not going to pay it back either. It doesn't matter. The reality is, as a percentage of the money I have, I have far, FAR more to my work colleague that Trump have to his work colleague.

$10,000 for Trump is NOTHING.

Trump hardly gives to charity, we know this, he got caught out in the presidential campaign and made some fake ass story and paid the money because he was under pressure, nothing else.

Can you tell me how much Trump has paid to charity in the last 10 years? I doubt it, but when he does give a little, very little, he'll expect massive publicity (I mean, the publicity would have cost more had he just paid for it directly).

You know, I lent the bus fair to a work colleague the other day, he's not going to pay it back either. It doesn't matter. The reality is, as a percentage of the money I have, I have far, FAR more to my work colleague that Trump have to his work colleague.

Trump hardly gives to charity, we know this, he got caught out in the presidential campaign and made some fake ass story and paid the money because he was under pressure, nothing else.

Can you tell me how much Trump has paid to charity in the last 10 years? I doubt it, but when he does give a little, very little, he'll expect massive publicity (I mean, the publicity would have cost more had he just paid for it directly).
Lol
Who gives a shit?

And you have no idea what he actually donates. You moved the goal posts and won’t admit it, and once again, you move them. Did you complain when Obama only gave $64 grand in 2015?
Here Are All the Charities the Obamas Gave to in 2015

And you have no idea what he actually donates. You moved the goal posts and won’t admit it, and once again, you move them. Did you complain when Obama only gave $64 grand in 2015?
Here Are All the Charities the Obamas Gave to in 2015

No, I have no idea how much he gives to charity. Do you want to know why? He doesn't tell people. A guy who wants as much publicity as possible doesn't tell people how much he gives to charity. Hmmm...

You know what I'm thinking? He doesn't give much at all.

Move the goalposts? No, I didn't move the goalposts. You just decided that I have because you want to find any tactic to avoid this.

So Obama have only $64,000 in 2015. Er.... right. Obama is no where near as rich as Trump. $64,000 for a guy who is worth $11 million.

That's 0.005818 of all his value.

Trump's worth billions, and $10,000 is so little it's not even worth mentioning.

Oh, wait, I said something inconvenient for you, I must be changing the goalposts or something.

Forum List

Back