Mystery man pays off all layaway items at Walmart in Vermont

It couldn’t have been Bernie. He only spends other people’s money

Chances are he did it with someone else's money.

But then again it wouldn't be Trump, not only does he use other people's money, he also doesn't give to charity unless he really has to. He prefers pay to play.

Must turn this to anti Trump...TDS bad today
To be fair Taz made it political

d2adc1fc4bbc967c0a9d29e1d5e77d71.jpg

But then again it wouldn't be Trump, not only does he use other people's money, he also doesn't give to charity unless he really has to. He prefers pay to play.

To be fair I'm tired of Trump this Trump that in every fcking thread

Sanders is a nobody now. Trump is the most powerful man in the world, and the most vocal troll on the internet.

Sanders is a nobody now. Trump is the most powerful man in the world, and the most vocal troll on the internet.

And TDS is driving the loons to the point of insanity. Enough is enough. I swear there could a be a thread on baking cookies and somehow Trump would be worked into it

You hear at least a couple of these stories every year, and it's always anonymous people giving. It's nice not to see somebody jumping in front of cameras holding giant checks for attention.

Then don't fcking read them.

Seriously though, does god cut you a break for leaving out the "u" when you type in fcking? Maybe he tells the little-boy-molesting priest to cut you a break on your penance when you confess to the perv?

No need to do 20 Hail Marys, just give me 3 Our Fathers and a quick handjob, LOL.

The Bible verses of Matthew 6:2-4 address rather nicely how to give to the needy. ... :cool:

Matthew 6:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

King James Version (KJV)

And TDS is driving the loons to the point of insanity. Enough is enough. I swear there could a be a thread on baking cookies and somehow Trump would be worked into it
I believe that Landscaping and Gardening is the only forum left that has avoided anti-Trump rants.

Ah, Trump managing to get publicity from everything he does. He doesn't give to charity, he gives a little and gets as much publicity out of it as he can manage.

As for him being a hero, he got out of the car, he had other people with him, a driver, his wife and another couple, that's five people. He spoke to the guy with a bat. How far away was he? Who knows.

And he's probably embellished half of that and it's still not heroic.

Trump gave one guy $10,000 to beat cancer. Right.....

Now, had he given $10 million to cancer research you might think he's a great guy. He helped save one guy, cancer usually costs more than just $10,000 to beat in the US.

The guy he helped was the son of someone on his campaign. So, not a poor person, but a relative of someone Trump knows. Oh... charity? Slightly, publicity, MASSIVE.

Forum List

Back