Mysterious Fire Alarm At $34M Home On Nantucket Where Biden Family Is Spending Thanksgiving

Does he?
Where are the pictures of Trump doing things with his grandkids?
When has he ever done father/son activities with Barron?
No games of catch on the White House lawn, no taking Barron to ball games, no teaching him how to play golf

Intransigently off topic.

Yes that picture is from years ago. When Trump found out about Epstein messing with young girls. He banned him.

OMG!

You bragging that Trump did not maintain friendship with an indicted pedophile?

Does he?
Where are the pictures of Trump doing things with his grandkids?
When has he ever done father/son activities with Barron?
No games of catch on the White House lawn, no taking Barron to ball games, no teaching him how to play golf
Lol, compare Trump's kids to Biden's. Hunter a crack head who screws his dead brother's wife. Ashley a drug addicted sex addict, because her dad took inappropriate showers with her.

What a stupid comment

Presidents should have Thanksgiving with the homeless or they will be insulted
Biden spending Thanksgiving in an elitist mansion IS the insult to the American people.
Especially since the house uses the resources of a small town and is a carbon burning Goliath.

"Live Green while we live Opulently. "

Biden has my permission to use that as his campaign slogan.

Lol, compare Trump's kids to Biden's. Hunter a crack head who screws his dead brother's wife. Ashley a drug addicted sex addict, because her dad took inappropriate showers with her.

Trumps kids were raised my their mothers while Trump was out banging prostitutes

The Biden family is spending Thanksgiving weekend at a Waterfront mansion owned by David Rubenstein...

AA1kpX5L.img

The 13,000 square foot house is full of Bidens.

Joe and Jill's son Hunter and daughter Ashley are staying there as are a majority of their grandchildren: Naomi Biden and her husband Peter Neal, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter and Baby Beau.

AA1knM2F.img

The Nantucket Fire Department raced to the 13-acre compound on Abrams Point around 11:23 pm Wednesday evening.

The Secret Service said it was a 'false alarm.'

'There was a false alarm triggered and fire personnel cancelled the call and returned to the station. Fire department did not respond to the Secret Service site and there was no fire or incident requiring a fire service response,' Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told DailyMail.com.

A Nantucket Fire dispatch call was placed at 11:21 p.m. It is available here, but it requires a paid subscription to hear...

"After the initial report, the dispatcher told the NFD personnel to call the station via cell phone and minutes later the engine crew announced a "false alarm" over the radio and returned to the fire station," the Nantucket Current noted.

Makes one wonder what Hunter and Ashley were doing close to midnight. Joe was probably in bed by then...

105407359.jpg

I think some details about the "false alarm" would be appropriate. Did someone at the residence call? Was a smoke detector set off as someone burned a turkey or crack pipe? Was there a medical emergency?

Whatever happened, looks like the Secret Service took care of it, and they are taking care of the press coverage too.
Damn boi

With the SALT cap at $10,000 we no longer subsidize the crooked lefts property taxes along the Coastlines. Like this $34 million dollar home with Black housekeepers barely paid min. Wage. But thats OK says Care-mealymiuthedSealy.
WINNING!

Trumps kids were raised my their mothers while Trump was out banging prostitutes

Wow! Another fascinating topic for one of your award winning books. You'd better get gone and get busy working on it, and come back when it's ready for sale, okay?

We won't mind if it takes you a year or two. For the sake of your illustrious career, we can spare you for that long.

Buh-bye!

I would like to know why the fire dept was dispatched.

Secret Service said false alarm w/ no explanation. They did not handle the cocaine scandal credibly, so I am suspicious about this.

Did someone call?
If so, who? Secret Service or family?
Was a fire alarm set off?
Did someone call to report a possible medical emergency?
Did someone call to report a suspicious baggy with a white powder in it? :)
Etc.

Story is that there was no fire and no one was hurt. Well deploying the fire department to the President's residence is a big deal in my book.

Regards, boi.

Forum List

Back