Naomi Biden's Secret Service detail open fire on three suspects trying to break into SUV during her night out in Georgetown

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Secret Service agents protecting President Joe Biden's granddaughter Noami opened fire after three suspects tried to break into an unmarked Secret Service vehicle.

The agents, assigned to protect Naomi Biden, 29, were out with her in the Georgetown neighborhood late Sunday night when they saw the three people breaking a window of the parked and unoccupied SUV, the Secret Service said in a statement.

Around 11:58 pm ET, one of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck by the gunfire.

Biden's Secret Service detail on his grand daughter Naomi, catch three "disadvantaged" people breaking into their SUV, they immediately pull their guns and open fire, but don't hit anyone, spraying the neighborhood with bullets.

No reports on any weapons on the perps, but the Secret Service agents decided that "they had to get it on" was the proper course of action.

So, thieves should always be shot on sight? ;)

Blasting.gif.75e734956a5e36cec119c5bf295f8a26.gif

Last edited:
How stupid was that to attack a Secret Service vehicle?

Secret Service agents protecting President Joe Biden's granddaughter Noami opened fire after three suspects tried to break into an unmarked Secret Service vehicle.

The agents, assigned to protect Naomi Biden, 29, were out with her in the Georgetown neighborhood late Sunday night when they saw the three people breaking a window of the parked and unoccupied SUV, the Secret Service said in a statement.

Around 11:58 pm ET, one of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck by the gunfire.

Biden's Secret Service detail on his grand daughter Naomi, catch three "disadvantaged" people breaking into their SUV, they immediately pull their guns and open fire, but don't hit anyone, spraying the neighborhood with bullets.

No reports on any weapons on the perps, but the Secret Service agents decided that "they had to get it on" was the proper course of action.

So, thieves should always be shot on sight? ;)

Blasting.gif.75e734956a5e36cec119c5bf295f8a26.gif
sorry...didn't see yours...sue me...lol

If I somehow got turned-around and ended-up in DC and some goblins tried to car-jack me and I defended myself with a firearm they would lock me up in the DC Gulag quicker than I could spit.

It wasn't carjacking. Da fuq is up with these "journalists"?

It was an attempted car burglary on the WRONG car! :auiqs.jpg:

You know them boys knew they done fucked up real quick! :rofl:

Who's surprised that we have another generation of Biden troublemakers moving right in. MAGA
i wonder if hunter ever doinked her..............they are an incestuous bunch indeed.........like father like son....the apple don't fall far...........................loddy doddy

To survive, the elites need to learn to live behind bullet proof glass and hire an armed detail to protect them anywhere they go.

Interesting that the SS would be firing upon and trying to kill people trying to break into an empty and unoccupied car! Wonder what would happen if you shot at someone for trying to break into one of YOUR cars?!
It was loaded with carbon steel pans, They are very popular.

Forum List

Back