Mysterious Fire Alarm At $34M Home On Nantucket Where Biden Family Is Spending Thanksgiving

Nope, you just like to lie a lot.

Nope, I said your bank was screwing you over, never said a fucking word about it being a local bank.

You choose to lie about the oddest things
OMG are you now going to retry the “local bank” versus “my bank” hooey. Where would my bank location be that I use-in another state?

Last edited:
The Biden family is spending Thanksgiving weekend at a Waterfront mansion owned by David Rubenstein...

AA1kpX5L.img

The 13,000 square foot house is full of Bidens.

Joe and Jill's son Hunter and daughter Ashley are staying there as are a majority of their grandchildren: Naomi Biden and her husband Peter Neal, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter and Baby Beau.

AA1knM2F.img

The Nantucket Fire Department raced to the 13-acre compound on Abrams Point around 11:23 pm Wednesday evening.

The Secret Service said it was a 'false alarm.'

'There was a false alarm triggered and fire personnel cancelled the call and returned to the station. Fire department did not respond to the Secret Service site and there was no fire or incident requiring a fire service response,' Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told DailyMail.com.

A Nantucket Fire dispatch call was placed at 11:21 p.m. It is available here, but it requires a paid subscription to hear...

"After the initial report, the dispatcher told the NFD personnel to call the station via cell phone and minutes later the engine crew announced a "false alarm" over the radio and returned to the fire station," the Nantucket Current noted.

Makes one wonder what Hunter and Ashley were doing close to midnight. Joe was probably in bed by then...

105407359.jpg

I think some details about the "false alarm" would be appropriate. Did someone at the residence call? Was a smoke detector set off as someone burned a turkey or crack pipe? Was there a medical emergency?

Whatever happened, looks like the Secret Service took care of it, and they are taking care of the press coverage too.
Was Rep. Jamaal Bowman there?

OMG are you now going to retry the “local bank” versus “my bank” hooey. Where would my bank location be that I use-in another state?

Your bank would be wherever their HQ is. I use USAA, they have a total of 9 branches in the entire United States. They are not a local bank.

I also use NFCU, while they have a few more than that, they are also not a local bank.

How can you not know these things?

Your bank would be wherever their HQ is. I use USAA, they have a total of 9 branches in the entire United States. They are not a local bank.

I also use NFCU, while they have a few more than that, they are also not a local bank.

How can you not know these things?
What things that you feel strongly about and wish were so am I supposed to adopt?
I reported funds were not hitting accounts. You said I was incorrect snd that my bank was screwing me over. That was very untrue and the issue lasted for several more days.
Honesty is a “thing” that you need to become aquatinted with desperately

I reported funds were not hitting accounts. You said I was incorrect snd that my bank was screwing me over.

sigh....I did not say you were incorrect, just that your bank was screwing you over.

Why post if you are just going lie? I just do not understand.

Forum List

Back