Naomi Biden's Secret Service detail open fire on three suspects trying to break into SUV during her night out in Georgetown

Secret Service agents protecting President Joe Biden's granddaughter Noami opened fire after three suspects tried to break into an unmarked Secret Service vehicle.

The agents, assigned to protect Naomi Biden, 29, were out with her in the Georgetown neighborhood late Sunday night when they saw the three people breaking a window of the parked and unoccupied SUV, the Secret Service said in a statement.

Around 11:58 pm ET, one of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck by the gunfire.

Biden's Secret Service detail on his grand daughter Naomi, catch three "disadvantaged" people breaking into their SUV, they immediately pull their guns and open fire, but don't hit anyone, spraying the neighborhood with bullets.

No reports on any weapons on the perps, but the Secret Service agents decided that "they had to get it on" was the proper course of action.

So, thieves should always be shot on sight? ;)

Blasting.gif.75e734956a5e36cec119c5bf295f8a26.gif

I'm not a gun person but I have the same view. Elected republicans need to make it clear people should have the same rights to their personal safety as Biden's granddaughter.

Although I can't help but wonder if this was a message to Joe or maybe Jill. I have no doubt either way it'll be used to deflect and continue to smear the investigation involving Hunter and the Biden's.

They missed? At what range? Thought these guys were better trained than that.

How stupid was that to attack a Secret Service vehicle?
I'd imagine they had all sorts of things inside the vehicle, like radio gear that picks up secret service communications. That could be a threat to national security if it fell into the wrong hands.

Secret Service agents protecting President Joe Biden's granddaughter Noami opened fire after three suspects tried to break into an unmarked Secret Service vehicle.

The agents, assigned to protect Naomi Biden, 29, were out with her in the Georgetown neighborhood late Sunday night when they saw the three people breaking a window of the parked and unoccupied SUV, the Secret Service said in a statement.

Around 11:58 pm ET, one of the agents opened fire, but no one was struck by the gunfire.

Biden's Secret Service detail on his grand daughter Naomi, catch three "disadvantaged" people breaking into their SUV, they immediately pull their guns and open fire, but don't hit anyone, spraying the neighborhood with bullets.

No reports on any weapons on the perps, but the Secret Service agents decided that "they had to get it on" was the proper course of action.

So, thieves should always be shot on sight? ;)

Blasting.gif.75e734956a5e36cec119c5bf295f8a26.gif
F0fAmKzR_6dH_cs1RIkm25kaASpof3pg512gWNy-WM4.jpg

I wonder about the Secret Service agents marksmanship. According to reports I read they fired many shots but never hit anyone.

deund the police

How many shots were fired?
I wonder about the Secret Service agents marksmanship. According to reports I read they fired many shots but never hit anyone.
How many shots were fired?

Forum List

Back