My war with Paul supporters is over

The Ron Paul Revolution can use all the help it can get. With our numbers many, we can change things.

With responses I got from most of you supporters I would say you don't have a revolution you have a clique.

Nothing can stand up to your Real American/True Conservative clique.

You guys have the strictest fucking litmus test of all.

The Ron Paul Revolution can use all the help it can get. With our numbers many, we can change things.

With responses I got from most of you supporters I would say you don't have a revolution you have a clique.

Nothing can stand up to your Real American/True Conservative clique.

You guys have the strictest fucking litmus test of all.

Not really. We're not afraid of disagreement and dissent. We aren't mindless drones.

Not really. We're not afraid of disagreement and dissent. We aren't mindless drones.

You're joking right?

You dont know what respectful disagreement is....It is hard to recognize good manners when you dont have any yourself.

Your leading pundits... Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and more are all about ferreting out the enemy within. Those who are "too moderate" and "not conservative", or who are RINO's.

Do you live under a rock?

You're joking right?

You dont know what respectful disagreement is....It is hard to recognize good manners when you dont have any yourself.

Your leading pundits... Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and more are all about ferreting out the enemy within. Those who are "too moderate" and "not conservative", or who are RINO's.

You are a idiot. All those people have done more for the conservative cause then you OR Ron Paul....Jealousy is a despicable trait .

You are a idiot. All those people have done more for the conservative cause then you OR Ron Paul....Jealousy is a despicable trait .

What the fuck does that have to do with what we're talking about?

:badgrin:

I though you Paul guys were all for the truth??????

I actually hear you somewhat on your frustration. Many Ron Paul supporters are rigidly uncompromising. But i understand them too. Dr. Paul himself, is rigidly uncompromising. And they've been burned so many times by the Big Government Globalists in the Republican Party. So they're frustrated too.

Personally, i think it's time to welcome all who want to join the Ron Paul Revolution. It's time to forgive & forget. Ron Paul supporters have to be more open & accepting. But that does work both ways. If you truly support Constitutional Conservatism, welcome to the Revolution. I'm willing to accept you and move forward. The cause of Freedom & Liberty is incredibly important. We need the numbers now. As many, we will win. So thanks again, and welcome. :)

I actually hear you somewhat on your frustration. Many Ron Paul supporters are rigidly uncompromising. But i understand them too. Dr. Paul himself, is rigidly uncompromising. And they've been burned so many times by the Big Government Globalists in the Republican Party. So they're frustrated too.

Personally, i think it's time to welcome all who want to join the Ron Paul Revolution. It's time to forgive & forget. Ron Paul supporters have to be more open & accepting. But that does work both ways. If you truly support Constitutional Conservatism, welcome to the Revolution. I'm willing to accept you and move forward. The cause of Freedom & Liberty is incredibly important. We need the numbers now. As many, we will win. So thanks again, and welcome. :)
I have to say this .....Paul is not Rigidly uncompromising....If this was true he wouldn't spend as much of the taxpayers money in earmarks that he does.

I have to say this .....Paul is not Rigidly uncompromising....If this was true he wouldn't spend as much of the taxpayers money in earmarks that he does.

Well, now you're reverting back to being rigidly uncompromising yourself. If you've truly ended your War against Ron Paul supporters, you'll have to forgive & forget too. It really does work both ways.

Well, now you're reverting back to being rigidly uncompromising yourself. If you've truly ended your War against Ron Paul supporters, you'll have to forgive & forget too. It really does work both ways.
I do not compromise the truth no. I just told you the truth. What you do with that is up to you. Maybe it isnt a big deal to you and thats fine....Frankly it isnt my concern or business. I want get past the old man and start to deal with congress......Paul will lose and romney will be the nominee so now lets concentration on congress the real fight for the country begins there.

I do not compromise the truth no. I just told you the truth. What you do with that is up to you. Maybe it isnt a big deal to you and thats fine....Frankly it isnt my concern or business. I want get past the old man and start to deal with congress......Paul will lose and romney will be the nominee so now lets concentration on congress the real fight for the country begins there.

Oh, so that's why you've ended your War on Ron Paul supporters. I misunderstood. I really thought you were reaching out. My bad. Good luck with that whole Liberal/Big Government/Mormon thing. You're gonna need all the luck you can get.

Last edited:

Oh, so that's why you've ended your War on Ron Paul supporters. I misunderstood. I really thought you were reaching out. My bad. Good luck with that whole Liberal/Big Government/Mormon Romney thing. You're gonna need all the luck you can get.

comprehend what I wrote. Just because I wanted to end my war with Paul supporters did not means I was becoming a Paulbot.....As this thread had proven to me I was mistaken even to try cause you are all to wrapped up in your own delusion of victim hood that you refuse to put the country first. I am not asking you to vote Romney. Hell I couldn't fucking care less! I know I am voting for him cause the alternative is far far worse. I was trying to to use reason and cool head to pull us together to change congress for the better....What did I get? Insults and childish behavior cause I dont worship at the alter of Paul and have made it abundantly clear my distaste for the man.

When I was a child I spake as a child but when I was a man I put childish things away....I mistakenly thought Paul supporters were ready to grow up.

Oh, so that's why you've ended your War on Ron Paul supporters. I misunderstood. I really thought you were reaching out. My bad. Good luck with that whole Liberal/Big Government/Mormon Romney thing. You're gonna need all the luck you can get.

Nah, it was all about unconditional surrender by limited government supporters to the its all good if it has an (R) by its name forces.

Uh...in case you didn't know, Glenn Beck is a libertarian!

Let me just say this. I almost voted for Ron Paul for president...when he was still a libertarian and before MOST of his current supporters were more than a twinkle in their daddy's eye. But I decided it was more important to make my vote count and continue the Reagan legacy. So I know something of the man's policies AND his record.

I ALSO know that, as a constitutional conservative, Ron's views line up almost identically with 98-99% of MOST conservatives. The only real differences are based on our views on the role of America in the world.

And even with rank and file republicans, Ron Paul's view line up with 90-95% of republicans. There is a REASON that he caucuses with republicans on 95% of votes in the house. So...the more stiff backed Paul supporters MIGHT want to look up his voting record before attacking everything NOT Ron!

Ron is a GREAT American! He has spent his career trying to draw attention to the exact things we are all becoming victims of right now. But he was NOT the only one doing it and that does NOT make him right or wrong on ALL things. It's just that his tendency to tilt at windmills has put him out there as the face of libertarianism.

I'll say this, Ron Paul may be viewed as off center by liberals/progressives among democrats AND the progressives in the republican party...but the founders would have viewed Ron Paul as a centrist and a brother!!!!

So...for anyone who finds the original post that started this tread to be somehow disingenuous or misguided...you BETTER LOOK AROUND YA.......cause we are running out of time to unite and reclaim this country to it's founding principles!

comprehend what I wrote. Just because I wanted to end my war with Paul supporters did not means I was becoming a Paulbot.....As this thread had proven to me I was mistaken even to try cause you are all to wrapped up in your own delusion of victim hood that you refuse to put the country first. I am not asking you to vote Romney. Hell I couldn't fucking care less! I know I am voting for him cause the alternative is far far worse. I was trying to to use reason and cool head to pull us together to change congress for the better....What did I get? Insults and childish behavior cause I dont worship at the alter of Paul and have made it abundantly clear my distaste for the man.

When I was a child I spake as a child but when I was a man I put childish things away....I mistakenly thought Paul supporters were ready to grow up.
See what I mean?

Forum List

Back