My view from the office today.

If the original is of good enough resolution...this is a classic jigsaw puzzle photo.
omg I have taken literally thousands. I don't even save them any more. I keep them for a while, enjoy them, then on to the next.

Soo...Let me have your rejects. I will print them onto cardboard, then cut them into pieces, and then people will pay us money to re-assemble the pieces.
I would like people to pay me money.

Koshergrl, you have inspired me to try something entrepreneurial. I have to do some research first....

Get moving, Trump has hobbled the EPA, wooo hooooooo...

I only need to cut down one tree for this...and possibly call in the CIA to render a couple of spotted owls....

koshergrl That's funny, we were in Bankok spent a good while in Acadia taking pictures of the beautiful colors. We don't really get that up in here Alaska, we have Green Season and White Season occasionally we get "Brown Season" (which is fall) and in the spring we have "waterworks season" from the melt off heh

We run triple studded tires with Subaru all wheel drive - can't beat that. (Both of the buried cars are Subaru's as well, next to the shop is a legacy sedan and in front of the shop is an outback.) We've got our second outback and second legacy's in use, as well as the red truck in the pic for the remaining kidlet.

Brown Shirts?

58jjj.jpg

Forum List

Back