My view from the office today.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Public lands and nary a brownshirt in sight. Waiting for their pink slips and furiously scrubbing their social media accounts, I imagine.
WP_20170124_013.jpg

Last edited:
Public lands and narry a brownshirt in sight. Waiting for their pink slips and furiously scrubbing their social media accounts, I imagine.View attachment 108509

That giant purple/muave blob is obviously a slow moving alien invader! Stroll away at top speed!
Sand dune, mist, a cormorant. There are two...three docks there..I don't think you can see any... I took it over the top of my car this am. I was right there, there was no reason not to take a pic ;)

Public lands and narry a brownshirt in sight. Waiting for their pink slips and furiously scrubbing their social media accounts, I imagine.View attachment 108509

That giant purple/muave blob is obviously a slow moving alien invader! Stroll away at top speed!
Sand dune, mist, a cormorant. There are two...three docks there..I don't think you can see any... I took it over the top of my car this am. I was right there, there was no reason not to take a pic ;)

If the original is of good enough resolution...this is a classic jigsaw puzzle photo.

If the original is of good enough resolution...this is a classic jigsaw puzzle photo.
omg I have taken literally thousands. I don't even save them any more. I keep them for a while, enjoy them, then on to the next.

Meanwhile in Alaska...

We've lost 80% of our rolling stock; 2 cars, 2 trucks, 2 snow machines, a 6 place trailer, a tracked vehicle, and a boat >.<

WTB children with shovels and brooms since all mine grew up leaving my husband and I to deal with this :(

You should come visit.

Though we do have us some rain. And huge pounding surf...

'You can't turn your back:' Two hurt as massive waves pound Pacific Coast

Search canceled for Oregon dad and toddler swept into ocean by wave

I don't know why people insist on taking little kids down on our beach in the winter when there's high surf advisory. It's like they want them to die.

omg I have taken literally thousands. I don't even save them any more. I keep them for a while, enjoy them, then on to the next.

Soo...Let me have your rejects. I will print them onto cardboard, then cut them into pieces, and then people will pay us money to re-assemble the pieces.

Soo...Let me have your rejects. I will print them onto cardboard, then cut them into pieces, and then people will pay us money to re-assemble the pieces.
I would like people to pay me money.

I should have included the pizza oven, grill, and back deck as well. My poor lilac is laid over on the ground but it's too cold for me to straighten the old girl out (branches would snap) >.<

You should come visit.

I don't know why people insist on taking little kids down on our beach in the winter when there's high surf advisory. It's like they want them to die.

I was in Maine in the fall, so pretty! Next trip is to Vegas (and Arizona) in March. My husband's totally trying to get out of our vacation too, scraping me off on the (now adult) kids instead - obviously not going to cut it, our poor travel agent is trying to somehow fit my body guard on a full flight heh

You should come visit.

I was in Maine in the fall, so pretty! Next trip is to Vegas (and Arizona) in March. My husband's totally trying to get out of our vacation too, scraping me off on the (now adult) kids instead - obviously not going to cut it, our poor travel agent is trying to somehow fit my body guard on a full flight heh
We went to Bar Harbor in May for my nephew's wedding...it was AMAZING!

Koshergrl, you have inspired me to try something entrepreneurial. I have to do some research first....

Koshergrl, you have inspired me to try something entrepreneurial. I have to do some research first....

Get moving, Trump has hobbled the EPA, wooo hooooooo...

Forum List

Back