My vent

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Well well well. Round 2 sad to say. I just hope he can ACTUALLY deliver on what he said. I hope this partisan BS stop. I cant wait to see what "I will have more flexibility" means. I hope everyone enjoys less take home pay, because people, it will be less. obamacare is a drain on us middle class. Hope you people that work at places like resturants and convinient stores enjoy your 10-20 hour a week cut (if you were fulltime) because places like that will not be able to support it. I hope they don't close their doors! Like I said, I hope it works out THIS TIME. Oh, and if it don't, Here is a big FUCK YOU to the people that voted for this! MAybe I will be apologizing for this in 4 years, but i fits close to the last, I will be saying FUCK YOU.

Bush crashed the world economy and descimated the middle class.

live in reality NOT republican fantasy

I agree and it will not get any better. Some folks you have to make a believer out of.

LOL like the Fannie MAe that Bush warned about? Are you libtards still going to be blaming Bush for the next 4? I think your obamaphone is releasing too much radiation, and well, your brain is fucked

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder when the whites are going to start rioting! LOL

Quote from Star Wars " So this is how liberty dies" with loud applause from the blues

yeah truth and if things are the same or worse, you'll still blame Bush, because you're an idiot.....libtard zombie......

I think the time to blame Bush, has come and gone for rational thinking people. Obama owns this mess now, and all the we inherited this nonsense is going squarely back on his poor performance the last four years. When the Country becomes completely insolvent due to reckless spending, it will be Obama who has to tell the poor that their unsustainable free ride is coming to an end, not Bush.

I think the time to blame Bush, has come and gone for rational thinking people. Obama owns this mess now, and all the we inherited this nonsense is going squarely back on his poor performance the last four years. When the Country becomes completely insolvent due to reckless spending, it will be Obama who has to tell the poor that their unsustainable free ride is coming to an end, not Bush.

If it does not get turned around, the only people to blame is America!

If there is a silver lining to this, it is that after 4 more years of this prick in the White House, it should be plain even to TDM, luddly and Lakhota that Progressivism is not the way to go.
For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my fellow citizens, but remain hopeful that they will eventually wake up.

If there is a silver lining to this, it is that after 4 more years of this prick in the White House, it should be plain even to TDM, luddly and Lakhota that Progressivism is not the way to go.
For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my fellow citizens, but remain hopeful that they will eventually wake up.

I wish I could agree, but those zombies along with many others....dont have a clue...they just do what JayZ tells them to

If it does not get turned around, the only people to blame is America!

At least half of them.

The only way people are going to "get it" is when they go to swipe their EBT card and register flashes insufficient funds.

Well well well. Round 2 sad to say. I just hope he can ACTUALLY deliver on what he said. I hope this partisan BS stop. I cant wait to see what "I will have more flexibility" means. I hope everyone enjoys less take home pay, because people, it will be less. obamacare is a drain on us middle class. Hope you people that work at places like resturants and convinient stores enjoy your 10-20 hour a week cut (if you were fulltime) because places like that will not be able to support it. I hope they don't close their doors! Like I said, I hope it works out THIS TIME. Oh, and if it don't, Here is a big FUCK YOU to the people that voted for this! MAybe I will be apologizing for this in 4 years, but i fits close to the last, I will be saying FUCK YOU.

Remember ,half the country hates the loser, he will have a tough 4 years, no more bush blaming,he will not be able to borrow his ass out of this giant cluster fuck ,but on the bright side welfare will skyrocket, many part time low wage jobs to follow, and the deficit is on track for a 20 trillion dollar debt.....:dance::dance::dance:

There now, feel better?

Probably not.

Hate is a burden on the hater more than the object of their hate.

Maybe one day you'll understand that.

I hope so for your sake, I really do.

LOL like the Fannie MAe that Bush warned about? Are you libtards still going to be blaming Bush for the next 4? I think your obamaphone is releasing too much radiation, and well, your brain is fucked

Yes, They have nothing to do but blame Bush. They are too damned stupid to see anything else. They deserve the crash that's coming. I'm going to do what I can to protect my assets but if I have to let any employees go because of the economy, you can be damned certain it will be a Obama voter.

I doubt the Democrats or Obama will reach across the aisle to the GOP.

Also no more inheriting BS, Obama ran again and won and said he would fix this mess, now he needs to be held to it, no blaming, no games, he said it, he should act. Let' see if he has the guts and can walk the walk.

Forum List

Back