My vent

Bush crashed the world economy and descimated the middle class.

live in reality NOT republican fantasy

LOL like the Fannie MAe that Bush warned about? Are you libtards still going to be blaming Bush for the next 4? I think your obamaphone is releasing too much radiation, and well, your brain is fucked

Yes, They have nothing to do but blame Bush. They are too damned stupid to see anything else. They deserve the crash that's coming. I'm going to do what I can to protect my assets but if I have to let any employees go because of the economy, you can be damned certain it will be a Obama voter.

I saw this same quote in November 2008.

You pugs are doing a fab job of staying divisive.

Too bad your business isn't butthurt cream, your partyline friends would make you millions.

Have you nuts ever considered how much your kind of idiocy contributed to the President's re-election, and Romney's defeat? Your constant hatred directed towards minorities, the young people, women, ect. definately did not aid your cause at all.

The GOP will now have a chance to assess the reasons for it's failures in this election. Hopefully, they will reject the fringe, and come back to the fiscally conservative and socially moderate stance they used to have. We had some wonderful Republican governors in the past here in Oregon, and I would like to have the chance to vote for such men again.

The only hate directed towards minorities, young people and women was manufactured by the democrats and sold by the MSM. The Republicans had no way to control the message that your team was putting out. Having a corrupt media in your pocket equaled all the advertising dollars out there.

You're right. Self-deportations, lack of birth control and forced pregnancies, referring to blacks as EBT using Obamaphone welfare scum, and promising to cut funding for education were actually endearing ways to look after the best interests of minorities, young people and women. Bad media - bad! Bad!

Well well well. Round 2 sad to say. I just hope he can ACTUALLY deliver on what he said. I hope this partisan BS stop. I cant wait to see what "I will have more flexibility" means. I hope everyone enjoys less take home pay, because people, it will be less. obamacare is a drain on us middle class. Hope you people that work at places like resturants and convinient stores enjoy your 10-20 hour a week cut (if you were fulltime) because places like that will not be able to support it. I hope they don't close their doors! Like I said, I hope it works out THIS TIME. Oh, and if it don't, Here is a big FUCK YOU to the people that voted for this! MAybe I will be apologizing for this in 4 years, but i fits close to the last, I will be saying FUCK YOU.

Your level of maturity is just overwhelming.Partisan BS brought to you by Mitch McConnell-"My job is to make Obama a one term president."Yes by all means he is a GREAT example of a Republican. Time to take off the blinders

I guess democrats saying that a few days ago is ok? Your level of Partisan bullshit is overwelming
Have you heard this turn about is fair play? Karma, yes indeed is a real BITCH. Too Bad,So sad.:eusa_boohoo:

No, I will feel better when obama and Biden get blown up by obamas cousin with a suicide vest on

tissue, pussy?

So I dont like someone or their ideology and im a pussy? LOL Just because you need one when your face is buried in your wife, does not mean I need one, pussy

no, you're a pussy because you whine, pussy.

see how that works?

suck it up, gomer, the sun is still gonna rise and set

The constant hissyfits lost them the election, but Republicans still can't stop. They're just too addicted to their precious, precious victimhood.

I remember that like it was yesterday.

That video clip was Bush's ATTEMPT to calm down the fears of the American People and the rest of the world...the country was in FREEFALL. The radical RW policies of deregulation and cutting taxes coming home to roost.

These same USMB radicals sat silently by, supported him or not, they did not, I repeat, they did NOT utter a word of disappointment, anger, or anything of that nature.

The INSTANT Obama got elected they SCREAMED and RAGED about "gubmunt spending" and "outta control" spending...they sat SILENTLY by under Bush.

The evidence is here, crystal clear, before them and TODAY look at the number of radical RWers posting away, blaming Obama...as if THAT COLOSSAL MESS occured under His watch. They are STILL giving Bush a pass. Willing and ready to place all the BLAME that needs to be heaped onto Bush, where it belongs, unto Obama.

WoW!!! :eek:

Note how they are poo-pooing, wishing malice, and wanting destruction of the economy because they loss. This thread alone covers their venomous hatred. But yet, somehow Obama is the great divider, yet somehow Obama's the one who didn't work w/Republicans. It's uncanny.

Anyway, I watched the video again and the second part:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8Nzvm_pp0]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (2) - YouTube[/ame]

We must never forget. NEVER. The RW's job will be to somehow place all that mess on Obama, as is witnessed in this. very. thread.

God be with us if this is what we can expect from the Republicans for the next four years.

*SMH*

New Topics

Forum List

Back