My vent

not if all your doing is swingging away blindly at anything not a republican

[quote=TNHarley;6296525]Well well well. Round 2 sad to say. I just hope he can ACTUALLY deliver on what he said. I hope this partisan BS stop. I cant wait to see what "I will have more flexibility" means. I hope everyone enjoys less take home pay, because people, it will be less. obamacare is a drain on us middle class. Hope you people that work at places like resturants and convinient stores enjoy your 10-20 hour a week cut (if you were fulltime) because places like that will not be able to support it. I hope they don't close their doors! Like I said, I hope it works out THIS TIME. Oh, and if it don't, Here is a big FUCK YOU to the people that voted for this! MAybe I will be apologizing for this in 4 years, but i fits close to the last, I will be saying FUCK YOU.

There now, feel better?

Probably not.
Hate is a burden on the hater more than the object of their hate.
Maybe one day you'll understand that.
I hope so for your sake, I really do.[/QUOTE]

Do you support Gay potato farmers marrage rights ? $3562723908.gif

Well well well. Round 2 sad to say. I just hope he can ACTUALLY deliver on what he said. I hope this partisan BS stop. I cant wait to see what "I will have more flexibility" means. I hope everyone enjoys less take home pay, because people, it will be less. obamacare is a drain on us middle class. Hope you people that work at places like resturants and convinient stores enjoy your 10-20 hour a week cut (if you were fulltime) because places like that will not be able to support it. I hope they don't close their doors! Like I said, I hope it works out THIS TIME. Oh, and if it don't, Here is a big FUCK YOU to the people that voted for this! MAybe I will be apologizing for this in 4 years, but i fits close to the last, I will be saying FUCK YOU.

There now, feel better?

Probably not.

I hope so for your sake, I really do.

No, I will feel better when obama and Biden get blown up by obamas cousin with a suicide vest on

Well well well. Round 2 sad to say. I just hope he can ACTUALLY deliver on what he said. I hope this partisan BS stop. I cant wait to see what "I will have more flexibility" means. I hope everyone enjoys less take home pay, because people, it will be less. obamacare is a drain on us middle class. Hope you people that work at places like resturants and convinient stores enjoy your 10-20 hour a week cut (if you were fulltime) because places like that will not be able to support it. I hope they don't close their doors! Like I said, I hope it works out THIS TIME. Oh, and if it don't, Here is a big FUCK YOU to the people that voted for this! MAybe I will be apologizing for this in 4 years, but i fits close to the last, I will be saying FUCK YOU.

There now, feel better?

Probably not.

No, I will feel better when obama and Biden get blown up by obamas cousin with a suicide vest on

tissue, pussy?

There now, feel better?

Probably not.

tissue, pussy?

So I dont like someone or their ideology and im a pussy? LOL Just because you need one when your face is buried in your wife, does not mean I need one, pussy

Have you nuts ever considered how much your kind of idiocy contributed to the President's re-election, and Romney's defeat? Your constant hatred directed towards minorities, the young people, women, ect. definately did not aid your cause at all.

The GOP will now have a chance to assess the reasons for it's failures in this election. Hopefully, they will reject the fringe, and come back to the fiscally conservative and socially moderate stance they used to have. We had some wonderful Republican governors in the past here in Oregon, and I would like to have the chance to vote for such men again.

Have you nuts ever considered how much your kind of idiocy contributed to the President's re-election, and Romney's defeat? Your constant hatred directed towards minorities, the young people, women, ect. definately did not aid your cause at all.

The GOP will now have a chance to assess the reasons for it's failures in this election. Hopefully, they will reject the fringe, and come back to the fiscally conservative and socially moderate stance they used to have. We had some wonderful Republican governors in the past here in Oregon, and I would like to have the chance to vote for such men again.

The only hate directed towards minorities, young people and women was manufactured by the democrats and sold by the MSM. The Republicans had no way to control the message that your team was putting out. Having a corrupt media in your pocket equaled all the advertising dollars out there.

Your level of maturity is just overwhelming.Partisan BS brought to you by Mitch McConnell-"My job is to make Obama a one term president."Yes by all means he is a GREAT example of a Republican. Time to take off the blinders

Your level of maturity is just overwhelming.Partisan BS brought to you by Mitch McConnell-"My job is to make Obama a one term president."Yes by all means he is a GREAT example of a Republican. Time to take off the blinders

I guess democrats saying that a few days ago is ok? Your level of Partisan bullshit is overwelming

There now, feel better?

Probably not.

Wow, I nominate you for the greatest Butt_Hurts Award (so far) of the day.

Last edited:
There now, feel better?

Probably not.

It was extreme lol but we all got fucked so you will be right beside me at the ceramony

your insane.

I'm just not in a good mood. Like I said earlier, I hope things change. Looking at the past 4, I dont see that happening. obamacare scares the hell out of me, and I dont get scared to easily

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
your jsut uninformed if it scares you.

quit living in a world of republican lies

It was extreme lol but we all got fucked so you will be right beside me at the ceramony

I just want to know where to go to get my forced abortion, where to hand in all my guns and marry someone of the same gender.

I feel sorry for our coal miner's,who are now out of a job and our Seniors(health Care) and the poor who will not be able to afford to heat their homes.
Our Electric bills,going up.
Our Health care premiums going up.
Gas still will remain high.
Food will really go up.

Forum List

Back