My two cents!

• Thread starter Hillary_Clinton
  • Start date
H

Hillary_Clinton

I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN SAND PEOPLE!

:flameth: :arabia:

Yowsa, that's harsh! :D

As much as I hate Hillary, I have to say, I might change my mind liking her here! hehe! welcome to the board Hillary!

Hillary wants to be a president of these United States.

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/stories/111499/new_firstlady.html

First lady defends trip to Mideast
Goal was to avoid controversy, but Palestinian remarks about Israel dogged her

Despite a schedule designed to promote relatively non-controversial causes -- child welfare, women's health, loans to help the poor start small businesses, historic preservation -- the first lady set off political fireworks during her single stop in the West Bank when she sat by while the wife of Yasser Arafat harshly if somewhat incoherently criticized Israel.

The incident, on Thursday in the West Bank town of Ramallah, dogged the first lady for the remainder of her trip, which ended with her departure Saturday evening for Turkey, as repercussions played themselves out in New York, where the Jewish vote will be crucial in next year's Senate race.

Rudolph Giuliani, New York City's mayor and her likely opponent in the Senate race, leaped to criticize Clinton after she waited nearly a full day to express displeasure with Soha Arafat's anti-Israel remarks.

Even the Mideast custom of a guest exchanging kisses with her hostess landed the first lady in hot water. Giuliani said he couldn't understand why Clinton would allow herself to be embraced if she so disagreed with Soha Arafat's accusation that Israel used "poison gas" and elevated the cancer rate among Palestinians.

Originally posted by Mustafa
Rudolph Giuliani, New York City's mayor and her likely opponent in the Senate race, leaped to criticize Clinton after she waited nearly a full day to express displeasure with Soha Arafat's anti-Israel remarks.

I wasn't aware she'd be up against Rudy. If that's the case, she better run for prez, cause Rudy will win in a landslide.

Rudolph Giuliani in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!! I think Hillary met her match with him! I'd vote for him any day.

It seems that Rudolph Giuliani ran against our First Lady President. He was very popular in New York after 9/11 but the people soon forgot when the ever popular Hillary R. Clinton (Arkansas resident) became a becon of righteous deceit to the always bright liberals of this very populace state.

I say that in our lifetimes, there never will be a woman, black or Jewish president of the United States. But I could be wrong.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I wasn't aware she'd be up against Rudy. If that's the case, she better run for prez, cause Rudy will win in a landslide.
Something tells me that article ran in the press BEFORE Hillary became a senator. I can't believe she'd have the same exact thing happen twice.

I just don't know about Hillary. Personally, I can't stand her. But I'm in Illinois, not NY or Arkansas, what the hell is the abbreviation for Arkansas? (I think Alaska grabbed AK).

She, like JF before her, grabbed the anti-war mantra, though she does give it a flip. Unlike Jane, she says 'we' all support the troops, but their mission was 'wrong'. For some reason they disagree.

Forum List

Back