Zone1 How are you saved and how to know youll be in heaven?

Because I have won the benefits arising from multiple incarnations I have moved way past the limits and restrictions of man made Cult Religions .
Christianity being the obvious example .

Until you can see past the one life notion you will be stuck, and have to repeat your core teaching guidance until the proverbial dropped penny is retrieved

Last edited:
Sincere honest question to everyone . I promise to not judge, ridicule or put my two cents in here.

Aside from the passages in the Bible, like the one Irish quoted on confessing and believing:

My entire worldview changed when I was born again. It wasn't like Paul going blind and then seeing anew in a literal sense, but figuratively, yes. Eternity opens up, is one way to put it.

im sure so many "religious" people think they are going, but yet when they become hypocrites in their daily lives, they might be surprised were they end up....
The person KNOWING he has his place in heaven reserved for him is daring to usurp the power of their god to judge them

The person KNOWING he has his place in heaven reserved for him is daring to usurp the power of their god to judge them
Who knows he or she has a place in heaven?

Matthew 7:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Who knows he or she has a place in heaven?

Matthew 7:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

It's the question in the OP.

The meek shall inherit the EARTH.

No man has ascended into heaven EXCEPT the Son of Man who came down from heaven.

That's one sermon you'll never hear in churches where affluent people attend.

It's just a platitude preached to the poor
That verse should be repeated, repeatedly in affluent churches. Those are the ones that need to hear it the most. Who are the meek? Who are the poor in Spirit? What does that mean?

It means that when you have acquired wealth, etc that you remain "meek at heart/spirit". Do not let success corrupt what is inside you. Remain humble (meek at heart), do not forget where you came from and most of all, "Love God with all your heart, body and soul and Love your neighbor as yourself."

Redemption/salvation can be seen as God's gifts of grace through faith...working itself out in love.

A memorable homily used the analogy of parents gifting a child with a musical instrument or paint supplies. They hired the best teacher to instruct the child whenever the child found it convenient. They maintained the musical instrument or provided art supplies as needed--all these freely showered upon their child all through life.

In the end, who will be asked to play music: The child who took hold of all these gifts, or the child who never bothered?

In the end, who will be asked to share their art: The child who accepted and used all these gifts, or the child who never picked up so much as a crayon?

Who will be in heaven: Those who use their gifts of redemption/salvation and the result is love of God and love of others or those--or, those who ignored the gifts and are indifferent to God and others?

Redemption/salvation can be seen as God's gifts of grace through faith...working itself out in love.

A memorable homily used the analogy of parents gifting a child with a musical instrument or paint supplies. They hired the best teacher to instruct the child whenever the child found it convenient. They maintained the musical instrument or provided art supplies as needed--all these freely showered upon their child all through life.

In the end, who will be asked to play music: The child who took hold of all these gifts, or the child who never bothered?

In the end, who will be asked to share their art: The child who accepted and used all these gifts, or the child who never picked up so much as a crayon?

Who will be in heaven: Those who use their gifts of redemption/salvation and the result is love of God and love of others or those--or, those who ignored the gifts and are indifferent to God and others?
Well said.

A question that can be asked, in your analogy, is - who is at fault? The child who was never given the opportunity (By parents, society, etc) to use his/her gifts or the parents, society, etc?

what i mean is asking posters how do you know personally that you are saved? your testimony or reasoning....

Because as a matter of faith, believers know that God doesn't make promises He can't keep.

Now I know damned well that if I died today, that in my current state I wouldn't go to heaven.

A question that can be asked, in your analogy, is - who is at fault? The child who was never given the opportunity (By parents, society, etc) to use his/her gifts or the parents, society, etc?
"Nothing is impossible with God" is one of the most encouraging verses in the Bible. Also, in Romans Paul notes that for people of no faith, God's ways are written on the human heart. He notes in that case, the heart will judge.

The only bad news about that, is that our own hearts are often the sternest of judges.

im sure so many "religious" people think they are going, but yet when they become hypocrites in their daily lives, they might be surprised were they end up....
Very well said, you're actually right.

7ac.jpg

Forum List

Back