my son is working for family wages...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i am working him like a borrowed mule.....he is running a weed eater when i am trying to clear debris from the ditch....of course i topple like a drunk on payday right into the ditch screaming my son's name....he of course does not hear nor see anything. ..i had forgotten hubby was home for lunch ...he comes to the rescue....my loyal doberman was the first one there..pawing me back into the mud each time i attempted to get up...socks, sock and right side of body soaked and muddy...with grass clippings...my hubby was a wee bit upset son didnt come to my aid...i laughed that off with no one would have hear me over the weed eater, the dogs would have let me lean on them to get up...now i am making this noise as you hear a loud sucking noise of the mud letting go...as hubby pulled me out of the mud...i will give him this..he kept a straight face.

i just want to take a nap but i got this borrowed mule...and i hate to waste time with it....
he knows both of my hands are shaking...but he wont give in and neither will...i dont know why that kid is so fucking stubborn...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back