Does anyone else see 11's all the time?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
It is really freaky....

It started about 4 years ago maybe 5 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

no matter what, it seems as though I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or look at my computer clock and it is 11:11 or even 10:11 of 10:01....

or read a good post and then for some reason, look at when it was posted and it was 11:11 or see a post that is interesting or funny then look up to see it was post 111 or post 11....

Or look at your odometer in the car when you are tracking miles and the time you look at it, the reading of how many miles you've gone is 11 or 111....

Or you go to the deli at the grocer and the number you draw is 11.

This is just driving me nuts.

And NOW, for the last year...it is happening to my husband as well...

What does it mean? Is it some sort of Alien message of some sort that I am getting but just don't understand it?????

:eek:

Care

It is really freaky....

It started about 11 years ago maybe 11 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

no matter what, it seems as though I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or look at my computer clock and it is 11:11 or even 10:11 of 10:01....

or read a good post and then for some reason, look at when it was posted and it was 11:11 or see a post that is interesting or funny then look up to see it was post 111 or post 11....

Or look at your odometer in the car when you are tracking miles and the time you look at it, the reading of how many miles you've gone is 11 or 111....

What does it mean? Is it some sort of Alien message of some sort that I am getting but just don't understand it?????

Care

It means that your dose of Zyprexa is too low.

Last edited:
It is really freaky....

It started about 4 years ago maybe 5 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

Care

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Is that an Anti depressant or something? lol I don't take ANY medicines....maybe that is my problem!!!!!! :tongue:

I notice 11s but I don't think it means anything significant. I simply notice it and never connect it with anything in particular. I see it and then it is gone and forgotten.

It is really freaky....

It started about 11 years ago maybe 11 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

Care

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Is that an Anti depressant or something? lol I don't take ANY medicines....maybe that is my problem111111 :tongue:

It's an antipsychotic.

google is your friend

Numerology & The Number 11 - What it Means & Why it's so Challenging

11 is a Master Number, as are all double digit numbers,
such as 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. “Master
Number” is an appropriate term because the high side
of each Master Number represents rare and exceptional
energy originating from outside mundane reality, far
from the norm. But too often the low side of these
double digits manifests, and operating productively
under the energy is like trying to tame a wild horse,
especially when the person lacks the discipline and
general overall capacity to deal with life’s challenges
in the first place. Difficult personal timing as reflected
by the collective patterns of time cycles also symbolically
prohibits the constructive expression of Master Numbers.

if you read the whole thing (god knows why i did)...it can mean pretty much anything you want....

It is really freaky....

Care

Check with bones---she ha11ucinates too.

It is really freaky....

Care

Check with bones---she ha11ucinates too.

Well, if she knows something, hopefully she will inform me in a post on this thread!

does it not happen to you...seeing 11's all the time?

Care

My mate Dave sees the same numbers every week. Five, eleven, seventeen, twenty two, thirty and forty one. Twice a week, week in, week out, he puts those same numbers in the National Lottery Draw.

He went home to his wife a few weeks ago and said, "darling, what would you do if i said I've won the lottery? She said, "I'd take half, then leave you."

"Excellent!" He said. "Three of my numbers came up and I won ten quid. Here's a fiver - now piss off!

It is really freaky....

Care
You didn't even notice that your post was #1. :eusa_whistle:

Once you start noticing it, your brain sees the number 1 or 11 everywhere. Your brain tricks itself into forgetting that their are other numbers out there. It consumes you and you obsess about it. Its only there cause you see it there, people who have this problem get fixed on a number and, next they know they see it everywhere. focus on the number 15, force yourself to see that number atleast 15 times a day. do this for 15 days straight. next you know the number 15 will show up everywhere. all you did in that excerise was retrain your mind to see 15 instead of 11. Ever see the move 23?

It is really freaky....

Care

Care, you need to lay off the crack cocaine.

j/k

It is really freaky....

Care

j/k

or maybe i need to start doing it!!!!! :lol:

It is really freaky....

Care

j/k

:lol:

I was just teashing you, that is pretty wierd.

I wouldn't worry about seeing the number eleven.

But, definetly let me know if you start seeing 666 everywhere :eek:

It is really freaky....

Care

j/k

:rofl: Noooo! Don't DO it!

10:09 No elevens whatsoever. :cool:

Olive oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back