My Prediction on what Biden will do Next

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Americans and Afghan allies can't get out, and won't be able to.

After the Taliban ignore Biden and NATO's "strongly worded letters", Biden will pay the Taliban hundreds of millions to billions of dollars.. then declare "HA! SEE? I GOT THEM HOME! GO ME!"

The American media will stroke their genitalia and declare Biden a savior for saving these people, Yet, handing the funding to a terrorist organization who will kill people with the funds.

What do you guys think.

I'd say I agree with your prediction in every particular. They may even pressure him publicly so they can humiliate us more while bleeding us of cash.

After the Taliban ignore Biden and NATO's "strongly worded letters", Biden will pay the Taliban hundreds of millions to billions of dollars.. then declare "HA! SEE? I GOT THEM HOME! GO ME!"

The American media will stroke their genitalia and declare Biden a savior for saving these people, Yet, handing the funding to a terrorist organization who will kill people with the funds.

What do you guys think.

Yes, that sounds pretty right.

He'll pay billions to the ones on top.

And he will send the rest .....millions of them, to America as refugees!

YAY! are we having fun yet????:04::rolleyes:

Another planeload of cash to a terrorist country?
Sounds stupid, so Xiden's probably for it, I wonder how much they need to kick-back to Hunter?

What do you guys think.

18,000 have been evacuated so far.

In a hopeful sign, State Department spokesman Ned Price said in Washington that 6,000 people were cleared for evacuation Thursday and were expected to board military flights in coming hours. That would mark a major increase from recent days. About 2,000 passengers were flown out on each of the past two days, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.

Forum List

Back