My Pledge

Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Thank you in advance for you good faith efforts,
Kevin

When have you ever been rude? You seem a little high strung once in a while, but rude?

Immie

I've gone off the deep end on occasion.

I'm assuming you are replying to my "high strung" comment and if so, you are putting it mildly. :D

Immie

The FACT is I am dealing with multiple threads at once so I am not checking to see if I misspelled any words. Spelling right now is NOT my primary concern.
This is your idiot excuse each and every time. You act like you're the ONLY one posting in multiple threads. I am posting in multiple threads here as well, along with 4 other message boards I am on, facebook, twitter, a couple of other sites and have no trouble at all with spelling.

Your problem is, you WANT to be taken seriously, but are unwilling to take the effort and the little amount of time required to do so. You are lazy, sloppy, and stupid in general.

Can he just pay his grammar ticket and avoid an annoying appearance in grammar court?
He can actually stop expecting people to take him seriously instead.

See?

The funny thing is is that my message is OBVIOUSLY popular as I have recieved more rep the past for days than I have in a MONTH. For all of you who want a more possitive message KEEP FIGHTING for it in whatever way you can.

Thank you to everyone who has posted positive comments here.

Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Kevin

This is gay.

Neg'd.

I really have NO IDEA what your problem is with my pledge. I ASK that others try to conduct themselves in the same fasion but have not TOLD people to do so so what is your problem. You can act however you wish but if MOST of us engage in "good faith" debate we may find we agree upon a lot more than we thought and we may even come up with unique answers that are SO GOOD that we could start a letter writing campaign to convince our local and federal politcians to try to get them passed.

Kevin

Thank you for following in my footsteps!

:razz:

Last edited:
I'll give it a try too. It's a tall order for one who believes there's nothing left to talk about.
I'll still reserve the right to use the avatar of obama dressed as an Egyptian pharaoh whether rinata thinks it's racist or not. Read up on Egyptian pharaohs please.

Well I don't think the topics here are NOTHING, in fact, I think they are some of the most important issues of our time.

the topic of this thread is insults....why people get wound up about what other people say or think about them is beyond me....

Because I want OTHERS to see this thread and consider THEIR conduct!!! I will do my best to lead by example and I hope others will choose to act in a similar fasion. Why do you care? Don't respond if you don't like the topic of the thread.
I'll respond how i like to what i like adoplh, you won't be telling me differently.

BTW, worry about yourself, not what others do.

Kevin

Been there, Done that, Boring!

Forum List

Back