My Pledge

Do to a recent message from PLYMCO_PILGRIM I have decided to refrain from labeling people and using derogatory statements towards others. PLYM showed a level of TRUE CLASS that I have RARELY seen on ANY message board. Reading his visitor message to me I was embarressed by my behavior on this board and I will do my best to be a more reasoned less belligerent person. IT WILL BE TOUGH because I don't expect that others will change their behavior but I hope this call will be answered by at least SOME and the conduct as a whole on this board will improve.
PLEASE join me in this effort and do YOUR part to encourage GOOD FAITH debate of the ISSUES and avoid character attacks.

Thank you in advance for you good faith efforts,
Kevin

Been there, Done that, Boring!

I once tried for a while, here. I didn't just fall off the wagon. Gravity lifted me up and slammed me to the ground!

I once tried at another Board that rhymes with Gannity.

I failed MISERABLY in THAT earlier effort, too.

On the other hand, in honor of Pilgrim's efforts and Cold Fusion's expressed intent, I DID manage to behave like an adult (more or less) today.

Yeah.

Highly over rated, that "maturity" thang.

Because I want OTHERS to see this thread and consider THEIR conduct!!! I will do my best to lead by example and I hope others will choose to act in a similar fasion. Why do you care? Don't respond if you don't like the topic of the thread.
I'll respond how i like to what i like adoplh, you won't be telling me differently.

BTW, worry about yourself, not what others do.

Xenophon I am not TELLING you to do anything I am just suggesting that if you don't care for the topic here there are DOZENS of other threads. Why do you feel the need to pick ME and this thread appart? I just fell that ONE thread can have an impact on the conduct of some of the more beligerant posters and improve the Board overall. I am showing that I CAN CHANGE and if I can change then OTHERS can as well.

When you resort to name calling you are showing you have lost the arguement and are relying on negative reactions to bring someone to your point of view. Kudos for recognizing this fact.

I like the mix of intelligent, reasoned posters thrown in with the radical, head for the cliff loons. If everyone jumped on this bandwagon the place would lose some serious entertainment value.

Because I want OTHERS to see this thread and consider THEIR conduct!!! I will do my best to lead by example and I hope others will choose to act in a similar fasion. Why do you care? Don't respond if you don't like the topic of the thread.
I'll respond how i like to what i like adoplh, you won't be telling me differently.

Xenophon I am not TELLING you to do anything I am just suggesting that if you don't care for the topic here there are DOZENS of other threads. Why do you feel the need to pick ME and this thread appart? I just fell that ONE thread can have an impact on the conduct of some of the more beligerant posters and improve the Board overall. I am showing that I CAN CHANGE and if I can change then OTHERS can as well.

Mainly because its incredibly inane.

From what I told if you want people to post with a broom up their ass in total fear of offending anyone, hannity is your best bet.

Freech speech means exactly that, anything goes, warts and all.

So let freedom ring baby, and fuck off.

From what I told if you want people to post with a broom up their ass in total fear of offending anyone, hannity is your best bet.

I think his point was more along the lines of:

You're free to say whatever you want - but that doesn't mean that you should.

I think his point was more along the lines of:

You're free to say whatever you want - but that doesn't mean that you should.
Which in itself I find offensive.

No I am asking fot people to post with their MINDS rather than their emotions, to present articulate arguments rather than just tossing insults about. I find it hard to understand why that is so hard for you to fugure out. If, as I suspect, you are trying to provoke me to lash out at somebody you will fail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back