My personal little nightmare scenario is playing out in real time.

gosh - another trump sucks post.

you hate trump so badly everything he does you hate. if obama did it you'd at a MINIMUM give it a chance but since trump and your hate parade...

not even close.

so it's not whether trump is screwing up or not. in your eyes, he never had a chance so in your eyes, most people simply don't give a shit anymore cause no matter WHAT HE DOES, you'll make "trump sucks" posts so you can feel better about everything.

trump isn't doing everything right to be sure. but lately he is just on FIRE and you can tell by the meltdown CNN is under. this is a very personal war both sides are engaged in and all we can do is pop popcorn but when CNN slams trump it's just like you - business as usual driven by hate.

not a damn thing to do with how well is he or is not doing cause you'll never own up to those things.

see you next "Trump sucks" post and we can keep doing this dance.
Oh calm down.

You guys are incredibly sensitive about him.
oh shut up.

you guys are incredibly blind about him...

how well did that work for you?

and it has nothing to do with trump but the mindset of "wah, gimme what i want wah" that continues to go around. the beating he's taking right now because he said RIGHTFULLY SO both sides need to calm the fuck down is so illustrative of our world today.

we can hate and you can't. neener neener.

and that shit is done. this series of events is going to catapult people over the edge cause YOUR SIDE can't even admit your hate is just as bad as theirs.
You wanted a bull in the china shop, you didn't care about his behavior, you didn't care about his temperament or his qualifications, you wanted things turned upside down, you got it.

You don't have to go drama queen if someone criticizes him. You should have seen it coming.
What has Trump turned upside down?

You speak in riddles...be specific.
this coming from the drama queen calling other people drama queens. :) he's never going to be specific, just whine w/o mercy and then just say he deserves it cause...well cause.

trump and all.
I am just trying to help him through his issues.

He is not like the crazed flamers we often see here on this forum.

gosh - another trump sucks post.

you hate trump so badly everything he does you hate. if obama did it you'd at a MINIMUM give it a chance but since trump and your hate parade...

not even close.

so it's not whether trump is screwing up or not. in your eyes, he never had a chance so in your eyes, most people simply don't give a shit anymore cause no matter WHAT HE DOES, you'll make "trump sucks" posts so you can feel better about everything.

trump isn't doing everything right to be sure. but lately he is just on FIRE and you can tell by the meltdown CNN is under. this is a very personal war both sides are engaged in and all we can do is pop popcorn but when CNN slams trump it's just like you - business as usual driven by hate.

not a damn thing to do with how well is he or is not doing cause you'll never own up to those things.

see you next "Trump sucks" post and we can keep doing this dance.
Oh calm down.

oh shut up.

and it has nothing to do with trump but the mindset of "wah, gimme what i want wah" that continues to go around. the beating he's taking right now because he said RIGHTFULLY SO both sides need to calm the fuck down is so illustrative of our world today.

and that shit is done. this series of events is going to catapult people over the edge cause YOUR SIDE can't even admit your hate is just as bad as theirs.
You wanted a bull in the china shop, you didn't care about his behavior, you didn't care about his temperament or his qualifications, you wanted things turned upside down, you got it.

You don't have to go drama queen if someone criticizes him. You should have seen it coming.

Decorum, dignity, professionalism.

Isn't this what you guys wanted?

I don't know why we're still doing this. You're not going to agree with anything I say.
Okay. That is specific. Thank you.

Now...anyone who has paid attention to Trump, knows he regularly lacks decorum, dignity and professionalism. Did you miss it when in the first debate, he shit on Fat Rosie?

I never expected those qualities in Trump, because he clearly has proven he lacks them, at times.

Would you rather have the criminal Cankles in office?

Oh calm down.

oh shut up.

this coming from the drama queen calling other people drama queens. :) he's never going to be specific, just whine w/o mercy and then just say he deserves it cause...well cause.

trump and all.

You are so right. He can be reasoned with. He, like Trump, believes that both sides do it. You can count on him to soothe your ego by telling normal lefties that they are JUST LIKE YOU.

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence.

Oh calm down.

oh shut up.

I don't know why we're still doing this. You're not going to agree with anything I say.

Now...anyone who has paid attention to Trump, knows he regularly lacks decorum, dignity and professionalism. Did you miss it when in the first debate he shit on Fat Rosie?

I never expected those qualities in Trump, because he clearly has proven he lacks them, at times.

Well yes, of course.

If those qualities are not important to you, if they're not a priority to you, that's fine. They are to me.

Full disclosure, they were never qualities I thought about for that office. I just assumed them.

oh shut up.

trump and all.

You are so right. He can be reasoned with. He, like Trump, believes that both sides do it. You can count on him to soothe your ego by telling normal lefties that they are JUST LIKE YOU.
^^^

Now there is a flamer.

Oh calm down.

oh shut up.

trump and all.

nah - i don't think i've ever slid him to ignore. but it can be like clockwork on the trump whining or asking cons why they feel the way they do.

trump and all.

^^^

Now there is a flamer.
whoever they are - THEY are on ignore. :)

oh shut up.

trump and all.

Ol' Mac can get wingers from both ends going in the same thread.

My sig is illustrated constantly here.

I wuv me. I must ask me for my autograph.

President Trump asserts a moral equivalence between white supremacists and those who oppose them,

and all the OP can see is another opportunity to work in some weasely cheap shots at liberals.

trump and all.

^^^

Now there is a flamer.

Sweet.

oh shut up.

Now...anyone who has paid attention to Trump, knows he regularly lacks decorum, dignity and professionalism. Did you miss it when in the first debate he shit on Fat Rosie?

Well yes, of course.

If those qualities are not important to you, if they're not a priority to you, that's fine. They are to me.

Full disclosure, they were never qualities I thought about for that office. I just assumed them.
I didn't say they aren't important, I recognized early on that Trump lacks them. How did you miss it?

That said, we had but TWO CHOICES for POTUS. One a criminal the other not. I chose the one who wasn't recognizing full well that both were very bad choices.

Now if you can make a reasoned argument that all this media outrage and political backstabbing of Trump is warranted, because he lacks decorum, go for it.

oh shut up.

Well yes, of course.

it would seem we define and apply those qualities differently. one side is saying THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WAY and the other side is saying "guess not".

trump and all.

It's ^^^

Now there is a flamer.
It's LL...and he is being a dumb fuck as usual.

Well yes, of course.

I didn't say they aren't important, I recognized early on that Trump lacks them. How did you miss it?

That said, we had but TWO CHOICES for POTUS. One a criminal the other not. I chose the one who wasn't recognizing full well that both were very bad choices.

Now if you can make a reasoned argument that all this media outrage and political backstabbing of Trump is warranted, because he lacks decorum, go for it.
No, I can't. Particularly regarding the media, which has dropped all pretense of anything other than pure advocacy.

But that was perfectly predictable. Trump is the easiest target in the history of historical histories. He's done pretty much everything he possibly could to piss off and make enemies of the media, including insulting them to their face. So, he's brought much of this on himself.

Desperately searching for a silver lining for Trump's win in November, I was hoping that the Democratic party's deep nationwide debacle would force it to look inward and realize that its cynical commitment to Identity Politics played a significant role in its demise. Maybe the party would realize that it could do just fine electorally by stopping its obsession on splitting us into little grievance groups as part of their decades-long "divide and conquer" approach.

In short, I was hoping that Trump's shocking win would lead to a Reformation of the Democratic Party.

But I knew - and said here many times - that there was one (1) thing that could stop that from happening, and that would be if Trump screwed up so quickly and so completely and so badly that the Democrats would not have to go through a Reformation, that the Regressives who control the party would be able to just jump right back in the saddle in 2018/2020 and continue on with their crusade.

Well, so far, my little nightmare scenario - Trump screwing up bigly in office and the Regressives licking their chops - is playing out just as I feared.

Maybe I'll take up gardening, huh?

:spinner:
You do realize that the criticism of those who already hated him; has as much value today, as it did in November, don't you?

Only if those defending him remain as willfully blind as they were in November.

trump and all.

It's ^^^

Now there is a flamer.
It's LL...and he is being a dumb fuck as usual.
which is why he's on ignore. reading his shit, much less replying to it, isn't worth it when i can sit here and work up a good shit for later instead.

Desperately searching for a silver lining for Trump's win in November, I was hoping that the Democratic party's deep nationwide debacle would force it to look inward and realize that its cynical commitment to Identity Politics played a significant role in its demise. Maybe the party would realize that it could do just fine electorally by stopping its obsession on splitting us into little grievance groups as part of their decades-long "divide and conquer" approach.

In short, I was hoping that Trump's shocking win would lead to a Reformation of the Democratic Party.

But I knew - and said here many times - that there was one (1) thing that could stop that from happening, and that would be if Trump screwed up so quickly and so completely and so badly that the Democrats would not have to go through a Reformation, that the Regressives who control the party would be able to just jump right back in the saddle in 2018/2020 and continue on with their crusade.

Well, so far, my little nightmare scenario - Trump screwing up bigly in office and the Regressives licking their chops - is playing out just as I feared.

Maybe I'll take up gardening, huh?

:spinner:
You do realize that the criticism of those who already hated him; has as much value today, as it did in November, don't you?

Only if those defending him remain as willfully blind as they were in November.
and that side thinks you're being willfully blind.

wheee - the stupidity continues.

Well yes, of course.

No, I can't. Particularly regarding the media, which has dropped all pretense of anything other than pure advocacy.

But that was perfectly predictable. Trump is the easiest target in the history of historical histories. He's done pretty much everything he possibly could to piss off and make enemies of the media, including insulting them to their face. So, he's brought much of this on himself.
Agreed.

So then logic would dictate that all this outrage being ginned up by the elite media and the ruling class, is unwarranted. They have an agenda and it is to get rid of Trump.

Forum List

Back