My PCP is retiring this month

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Good doctor, but he was older than me, he is a member of the Jewish faith.

My real question here is whether to go with another Jew, or to opt to go for an Asian doc.

I have nothing but respect for the Jewish faith, but I've had a lot of good luck with the oriental dame who works as my dentist. And the Oriental people are very respectful as well as intelligent. Medical schools require that they have better skills to graduate than they even require from Honkies.

Being 73 y.o., I have had a few of my doctors retiring over the years, and in all cases it took me a while to get used to the ones who replaced them. All of them were members of group practices, so there was no issue of going out to find a replacement doctor. I rely on the Medical Boards to make sure I'm not hooked up with an incompetent.

As for choosing to be treated by a Jewish doctor, knock yourself out. But as we know from President Biden's choices, when you narrow down the list of prospectives (to those with Jewish-sounding surnames), you increase the chances of getting a marginal candidate.

Expand your horizons and seek out an African American, or even better, see if you can find a purple haired Caucasian woman, preferably a lesbian. It might take you a few visits to uncover if she is lesbian, it will reveal itself in due time.

Good luck.

Expand your horizons and seek out an African American, or even better, see if you can find a purple haired Caucasian woman, preferably a lesbian. It might take you a few visits to uncover if she is lesbian, it will reveal itself in due time.

Good luck.

I don't think that an Affirmative Action doctor is what I need as a seasoned citizen. A black physician from Cameroon or Congo who immigrated is fine. But not someone who is only a doctor because of the color of their skin.

Good doctor, but he was older than me, he is a member of the Jewish faith.

My real question here is whether to go with another Jew, or to opt to go for an Asian doc.

I have nothing but respect for the Jewish faith, but I've had a lot of good luck with the oriental dame who works as my dentist. And the Oriental people are very respectful as well as intelligent. Medical schools require that they have better skills to graduate than they even require from Honkies.

Are you Jewish? If not, why do you care? Here's a tip: Foreign-trained doctors have a harder time getting into specialties in the U.S. As a result they tend to be better trained GPs than their domestic counterparts.

Forum List

Back