My own racism

...In talking about how institutionalized racism pervades our society I do think it's good to find the link between why police are more volatile around black people, why racist legislators are voted in,
There are many individuals here who insist that institutional racism no longer exists in the United States simply because it has been outlawed. They either are unable to grasp the concept or are feigning ignorance of the fact that we can only legislate an individual's actions not their hearts and minds, meaning we cannot control what they do, only enforce the prescribed punishments for acts which violate the laws prohibiting discrimination.

Actually many here do express concern about "institutionalized racism".....ad nauseum.

Of the imaginary, "anti white racism" variety. Having seen REAL racism in the 50's and 60's, everytime I read that horsehit I have to laugh.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It seems to me like most people on this forum are white and racist, with the exception of a few black folks who we’re fortunate enough to have here interrupting what would otherwise be a happy circle jerk. Many of you, I’ve noticed, erupt with anger and often racial vulgarities at the very mention of white people being racists. Others refrain from using racial slurs but nevertheless deny that they have any racism in them. And who am I to say you’re racist? I imagine it must be sickening to some of you to see a white guy like myself trying to drag you all into his “white guilt” and make you “feel bad for being white.”

So I’ll refrain from making any judgments about you lot and whatever racism you may or may not have and instead talk about myself and my own, undeniable, ugly, racism. We seldom really know what’s going on in each other’s minds, and what each other’s lives have really been like, so I’d like to offer some full disclosure to those for whom it may be of benefit. I doubt I’ll be making any friends by posting this and as the following may be hurtful to some to hear, I would like to apologize in advance. I have no excuse, and am ashamed that racism has been a part of who I am.

In dialogue about racism, we whites often fail to mention actual examples of how we engage in it and are a part of it, so here are mine:

Walking by a group of black people on the street - sometimes my body goes stiff, as if I might have to fight. Sometimes I try not to look at them, or glance their way cautiously. I remember a time in rural Japan when a woman looked at me with total terror in her eyes for no reason other than that I wasn’t Japanese. I remember how it felt like she’d punched me and how it ruined my entire day. I wonder how many dozens, hundreds(?) of times I’ve ever looked at a black person that way and screwed up their day. Or if they were already so used to it it just enforced their justified view that all white people are racists.

Wanting to prove how not racist I am - I brought up racial issues with a black man I was doing business with the other day. He didn't bring it up, I did, and even when it seemed like he would really rather not discuss it I kept talking about it mindlessly just because it was interesting to me.

When I see a black person often the first thing I think is "how can I show this person I'm not racist, or not as racist as most white people?"

When I'm around black people, at least half that time is spent thinking about the fact that they're black.

I often expect some kind of validation, recognition from black people that they think I'm a good person. As if it's their job to tell me that.

When I was in preschool, I regularly called a black classmate of mine racial slurs. I thought it was funny. She cried and I kept doing it. Eventually her parents got involved and had it out with my parents. Her family sent me a book showing people of all colors holding hands and getting along.

I continued making occasional racial slurs against Asians and Native Americans in elementary school. I was a mean, racist kid.

My school, my area of town, the families my parents knew were all predominantly white. I had no friends who were black and knew no one who was black.

I remember my first week of middle school, I was paired up in class with a hispanic kid. I quickly went to my white teacher and said, "Pair me with some one else. We're not like them." She refused, and the kid looked at me confused and said he didn't understand what was wrong.

Watching movies on racism, like Blackkklansman recently, I had to stop myself from laughing during numerous scenes that were patently racist. Some part of me wanted to laugh at black people being denigrated.

I think stuff and have even said racist things about Asians without thinking about it. Generalizations about different countries, scornful remarks about their cultures.

In general, I have thoughts - when I meet black people, when I see them on TV; before I even hear what they have to say I have thoughts like, "He looks full of himself." "He's too defensive. Race is probably always on his mind." "She doesn't look intelligent." "Why do they talk like that?" "This movie's just trying to make black people seem smarter than they are." It's ugly. It's bigoted. But it's on my mind. Even as I kick myself for it, some part of me won't condemn the racism in it.

So where am I going with this confession? I'm saying I'm a racist and I don't want to be. I'm saying, this is some really ugly, vile shit. I'm saying, how would I like to find out that some one was thinking these things about me? I'm saying I'm probably not going to make any friends by posting this, but if any white person here has any of the same racism in them, I hope you confront it. For your own sake, because I've heard a lot of you say some really racist crap that, yeah, I've thought of before, but every time you say it outloud you enforce it and you lose a little bit more of your humanity that you're going to have to try to get back some day if you genuinely want to be a good person.

I remember a time in rural Japan when a woman looked at me with total terror in her eyes for no reason other than that I wasn’t Japanese

You know, there's a chance it was something else. I'm not sure how you read peoples minds and intentions so well. perhaps there was a snake behind you? maybe she had a bad case of stomach gas, or you had a really bad tie on. But if you've really looked at that many black people with terror in your eyes.... i think you have a serious problem. I dont know why you think this is something shared by most of us.

Well she rapidly ran away from me and asked another employee to take over for her while staring at me with eyes as wide as saucers and looked terrified. Given that I'd only told her what I wanted for breakfast, my guess was that she was nervous around a white person to begin with as this area of Japan had virtually no non-Japanese, and that I may have not known some custom. Similar stuff happened a few times. Point is, I don't know if I ever looked at a black person that way, but I've felt irrationally uncomfortable on occasion and how do I know what my face conveys in those situations? It felt abnormally bad to feel like I'd terrified someone and as it never happened to me outside of Japan, I figured it amounted to something racial/cultural.
Black people really need to start buying up plantations.

There is apparently a market for uneducated white people who like to be abused and enslaved by blacks and other various non-European peoples.
Did you just spend time marking fifteen of my posts funny?
Took less than a minute to read them all and judge them appropriately.

Standard fare for my activities on this forum.
Just saying, it shows on my alerts you spent 24 minutes on it. Look, if you're affected, whichever way you're affected, including if that's having some reaction to me, hey, that's cool. I'm fine with being disliked - or, it doesn't feel great, but that's what I'm saying - you might get mad with what some of what black people on this forum are saying if it's affecting you, but if you're talking about abuse, that's something I've pretty much entirely had to learn to deal with from white people. You've been good teachers (or slavemasters, whichever you find funnier I suppose).
You are not worth 5 minutes.

If you ever do give some thought to those things that aren't worth five minutes, feel free to post those thoughts here. I'd be interested to hear about them.

Actually, you could sum him up in far less than the 5 minutes that he boasts about having spent reading your posts.

20 something year old, self admitted upper middle class southern white nationalist, who has been convinced by someone that he is entitled to the "America of the 19th century". And because it does not exist anymore, there is "an epidemic of anti white discrimination" being perpetrated against white America by the "cucks and non whites" of this "once great" country.

But his savior, Trump, "is going to fix all of it", by building a wall.......to keep out the brown people who are "invading America" and then will put "the blacks" back on plantations.

See? That took about a minute and a half.

Last edited:
If I had a dollar for all the times I heard the great white confession, Jeffrey Bezos would work for me.

What am I "confessing"? I believe that no one is any better than anyone else. You? You seem to wallow in the shallow pool of victimhood instead of rising above it......are you not capable of doing so?

There is nothing victim about me or black people. We are victors when you really think about it. I have heard your story so many times in my life that it's old. So has almost every black person living. There is always that white person who wants to confess how they were taught not to see color even as they express racist views such as you just did with your claim of victimhood. Claiming to be colorblind doesn't exclude you from understanding the different experience blacks and whites have had in America.
If I had a dollar for all the times I heard the great white confession, Jeffrey Bezos would work for me.

What am I "confessing"? I believe that no one is any better than anyone else. You? You seem to wallow in the shallow pool of victimhood instead of rising above it......are you not capable of doing so?

There is nothing victim about me or black people. We are victors when you really think about it. I have heard your story so many times in my life that it's old. So has almost every black person living. There is always that white person who wants to confess how they were taught not to see color even as they express racist views such as you just did with your claim of victimhood. Claiming to be colorblind doesn't exclude you from understanding the different experience blacks and whites have had in America.

Racism and prejudice is not an acquired taste, it is taught. Little children don't know how to be judgemental against those that are different unless they are influenced by the behavior of their parents. I experienced prejudice when I was ten when we moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Me and my brothers were cruelly taunted for being "fuckin Texans" as if i should be ashamed for being from the state I was born in or ashamed for my accent. What I am reading into your posts is that one can only pay penance for having the unmitigated gall of having white skin is to pay reparations for something we had no say in. How much do you think I personally "owe" black folks and then divide it by 30,000,000 and I will cut you a check for my part. I asked you this once before and got no reply.....

The case for reparations would be made in the courts against the government if the United States. This is who did it. Your dumb ass race baited argument is now dead .

So how much do you think you are owed personally?? It's not a difficult question to answer....

The case for reparations would be made in the courts against the government of the United States.

I still find humor in black people being mocked sometimes and have to cringe at myself.

Hello, John54. Do you find humor in this man's comments about black or Americans of African descent?

Is Ringo mocking people or is he sharing truths large numbers of Americans wish to ignore?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement"
~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

Actually many here do express concern about "institutionalized racism".....ad nauseum.

Of the imaginary, "anti white racism" variety. Having seen REAL racism in the 50's and 60's, everytime I read that horsehit I have to laugh.
It figures. Institutional racism as written into the laws of United States relegating people of African descent to second class citizenry goes back prior to the Declaration of Independence while there have never existed any anti white institutional racism laws which elevate the rights of African Americans above whites.

What does that say about a people who insist that something exists which doesn't?

You’re 100% right—you ARE racist but it’s not bc you’re white.

You need to understand something very real. The only people who thibk we believe all whites are racist only because you are white is you and others like you. Whites made up the concept of race. Whites have been racists, and whites are still racists. But just because you have problems reconciling that fact doesn't mean we are not aware that not all whites are racist.

Stop pretending that non whites are racists in the same manner as whites have been for speaking out against whites who are racists. Grow up and face the fact that the racism whites have practiced created animosity towards whites from non whites and that's what you are calling racism. We as non whites do not know which white person isn't racist. But due to the fact whites have been racists we tend not to trust whites until they show us they are not.

Now you call that racist, maybe because you want to deny the history of and continuing modern white racism. And that would be a fair assessment if whites did not have a continuing minimum 242 year track record of racist behavior. Just because you might not be one doesn't exclude the fact there are whites who are. And speaking to you as a black man, it is unsafe for us to go around having to believe no matter the circumstance, that not all whites are racists just because you don't like whites being called racists unless we provide a disclaimer.

I didn’t read past the first paragraph bc I have no clue what you’re blathering about. Try proofreading your response next time and making sure it makes grammatical sense.

It figures. Institutional racism as written into the laws of United States relegating people of African descent to second class citizenry goes back prior to the Declaration of Independence while there have never existed any anti white institutional racism laws which elevate the rights of African Americans above whites.

What does that say about a people who insist that something exists which doesn't?

Psychosis. Plain and simple. There is a new generation of angry people out there who have either been indoctrinated by an entity that specializes in brainwashing or emotional manipulation by targeting the mentally weak, and developing their instincts for scapegoating.

Or maybe Trump is really a pied piper who seized the moment in an opportunistic manner after observing how the underbelly of this country seethed over Obama, and timed his offensive rhetoric just right, to facilitate a campaign platform based on fear mongering.

All I know is that I am happy to be old enough to likely not be around for the next two generations.

But I worry about my grandchildren, and if there will be the same out in the open type of legalized racism and ignorance that I remember from many decades ago in the future.

I have often talked to their parents about leaving and getting them away from here. All that I can do is to hope that they listen.

Last edited:
I still find humor in black people being mocked sometimes and have to cringe at myself.

Hello, John54. Do you find humor in this man's comments about black or Americans of African descent?

Is Ringo mocking people or is he sharing truths large numbers of Americans wish to ignore?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement"
~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

View attachment 214716

Peace.

It is easy to see that possibly YOU find humor in the very "casualties" that you claim to have empathy and concern for. The tactic of spamming the same negative message through the same imagery is neither creative or imaginative.

It's obvious.

Were you actually around during the legitimate pro black era of the 1960's? Just curious.

Last edited:
Breaks over bitch.............Now go mow my lawn..........

Probably another one of these clowns...

penitents_by_lord_of_chimeras-d7zclm7.jpg

apologyc20120731pw.jpg

White-guilt-so-sorry.jpg
It seems to me like most people on this forum are white and racist, with the exception of a few black folks who we’re fortunate enough to have here interrupting what would otherwise be a happy circle jerk. Many of you, I’ve noticed, erupt with anger and often racial vulgarities at the very mention of white people being racists. Others refrain from using racial slurs but nevertheless deny that they have any racism in them. And who am I to say you’re racist? I imagine it must be sickening to some of you to see a white guy like myself trying to drag you all into his “white guilt” and make you “feel bad for being white.”

So I’ll refrain from making any judgments about you lot and whatever racism you may or may not have and instead talk about myself and my own, undeniable, ugly, racism. We seldom really know what’s going on in each other’s minds, and what each other’s lives have really been like, so I’d like to offer some full disclosure to those for whom it may be of benefit. I doubt I’ll be making any friends by posting this and as the following may be hurtful to some to hear, I would like to apologize in advance. I have no excuse, and am ashamed that racism has been a part of who I am.

In dialogue about racism, we whites often fail to mention actual examples of how we engage in it and are a part of it, so here are mine:

Walking by a group of black people on the street - sometimes my body goes stiff, as if I might have to fight. Sometimes I try not to look at them, or glance their way cautiously. I remember a time in rural Japan when a woman looked at me with total terror in her eyes for no reason other than that I wasn’t Japanese. I remember how it felt like she’d punched me and how it ruined my entire day. I wonder how many dozens, hundreds(?) of times I’ve ever looked at a black person that way and screwed up their day. Or if they were already so used to it it just enforced their justified view that all white people are racists.

Wanting to prove how not racist I am - I brought up racial issues with a black man I was doing business with the other day. He didn't bring it up, I did, and even when it seemed like he would really rather not discuss it I kept talking about it mindlessly just because it was interesting to me.

When I see a black person often the first thing I think is "how can I show this person I'm not racist, or not as racist as most white people?"

When I'm around black people, at least half that time is spent thinking about the fact that they're black.

I often expect some kind of validation, recognition from black people that they think I'm a good person. As if it's their job to tell me that.

When I was in preschool, I regularly called a black classmate of mine racial slurs. I thought it was funny. She cried and I kept doing it. Eventually her parents got involved and had it out with my parents. Her family sent me a book showing people of all colors holding hands and getting along.

I continued making occasional racial slurs against Asians and Native Americans in elementary school. I was a mean, racist kid.

My school, my area of town, the families my parents knew were all predominantly white. I had no friends who were black and knew no one who was black.

I remember my first week of middle school, I was paired up in class with a hispanic kid. I quickly went to my white teacher and said, "Pair me with some one else. We're not like them." She refused, and the kid looked at me confused and said he didn't understand what was wrong.

Watching movies on racism, like Blackkklansman recently, I had to stop myself from laughing during numerous scenes that were patently racist. Some part of me wanted to laugh at black people being denigrated.

I think stuff and have even said racist things about Asians without thinking about it. Generalizations about different countries, scornful remarks about their cultures.

In general, I have thoughts - when I meet black people, when I see them on TV; before I even hear what they have to say I have thoughts like, "He looks full of himself." "He's too defensive. Race is probably always on his mind." "She doesn't look intelligent." "Why do they talk like that?" "This movie's just trying to make black people seem smarter than they are." It's ugly. It's bigoted. But it's on my mind. Even as I kick myself for it, some part of me won't condemn the racism in it.

So where am I going with this confession? I'm saying I'm a racist and I don't want to be. I'm saying, this is some really ugly, vile shit. I'm saying, how would I like to find out that some one was thinking these things about me? I'm saying I'm probably not going to make any friends by posting this, but if any white person here has any of the same racism in them, I hope you confront it. For your own sake, because I've heard a lot of you say some really racist crap that, yeah, I've thought of before, but every time you say it outloud you enforce it and you lose a little bit more of your humanity that you're going to have to try to get back some day if you genuinely want to be a good person.

5 hail Marrys and scratch your nuts. You are forgiven. Now go on about your day.

It is easy to see that possibly YOU find humor in the very "casualties" that you claim to have empathy and concern for. The tactic of spamming the same negative message through the same imagery is neither creative or imaginative.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, katsteve. If you choose to ignore SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse responsible for nearly taking this man's life...that's on YOU!

In this SALTY LANGUAGE, NSFW presentation Chicago native James Hawthorne angrily speaks about dodging bullets on his recent wedding and birth day.

"Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday.smdh" ~James Hawthorne

___
In This Video Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

Peace

Black people really need to start buying up plantations.

There is apparently a market for uneducated white people who like to be abused and enslaved by blacks and other various non-European peoples.

Just saying, it shows on my alerts you spent 24 minutes on it. Look, if you're affected, whichever way you're affected, including if that's having some reaction to me, hey, that's cool. I'm fine with being disliked - or, it doesn't feel great, but that's what I'm saying - you might get mad with what some of what black people on this forum are saying if it's affecting you, but if you're talking about abuse, that's something I've pretty much entirely had to learn to deal with from white people. You've been good teachers (or slavemasters, whichever you find funnier I suppose).

If you ever do give some thought to those things that aren't worth five minutes, feel free to post those thoughts here. I'd be interested to hear about them.
I have hundreds of posts dealing with race.

Feel free to read them any time.

They provide a lot more material than anything IM2 or really anyone else on this forum does.

I remember a time in rural Japan when a woman looked at me with total terror in her eyes for no reason other than that I wasn’t Japanese

You know, there's a chance it was something else. I'm not sure how you read peoples minds and intentions so well. perhaps there was a snake behind you? maybe she had a bad case of stomach gas, or you had a really bad tie on. But if you've really looked at that many black people with terror in your eyes.... i think you have a serious problem. I dont know why you think this is something shared by most of us.

Well she rapidly ran away from me and asked another employee to take over for her while staring at me with eyes as wide as saucers and looked terrified. Given that I'd only told her what I wanted for breakfast, my guess was that she was nervous around a white person to begin with as this area of Japan had virtually no non-Japanese, and that I may have not known some custom. Similar stuff happened a few times. Point is, I don't know if I ever looked at a black person that way, but I've felt irrationally uncomfortable on occasion and how do I know what my face conveys in those situations? It felt abnormally bad to feel like I'd terrified someone and as it never happened to me outside of Japan, I figured it amounted to something racial/cultural.

Actually, you could sum him up in far less than the 5 minutes that he boasts about having spent reading your posts.

20 something year old, self admitted upper middle class southern white nationalist, who has been convinced by someone that he is entitled to the "America of the 19th century". And because it does not exist anymore, there is "an epidemic of anti white discrimination" being perpetrated against white America by the "cucks and non whites" of this "once great" country.

But his savior, Trump, "is going to fix all of it", by building a wall.......to keep out the brown people who are "invading America" and then will put "the blacks" back on plantations.

You know, for a brief time I thought you actually understood my beliefs and my philosophical viewpoints and I thought that you might have somewhat of an effective counter argument that at least puts me on my toes, but this post shows you are every bit as stupid as IM2 and Asclepias and the others.

It is sad that most people can’t understand that individuals can form their own unique opinions based on their own unique experiences in life. Nobody “convinced” me of anything.

The first step is always admitting you have an issue. I can respect a white person that tells the truth.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, katsteve. If you choose to ignore SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse responsible for nearly taking this man's life...that's on YOU!

In this SALTY LANGUAGE, NSFW presentation Chicago native James Hawthorne angrily speaks about dodging bullets on his recent wedding and birth day.

"Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday.smdh" ~James Hawthorne

___
In This Video Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

View attachment 214776

Peace

I NEVER "choose" to ignore child abuse on any level. However, "Avery", you appear to be on a one man campaign to send a not so subtle message that it is specifically a problem that resides in black households.

And nowhere else.

So, as I asked you before. Were you actually around during the most positive pro black era of the 1960"s?

Or are you just some street corner philosopher who was never there, and has a one sided opinion?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You know, for a brief time I thought you actually understood my beliefs and my philosophical viewpoints and I thought that you might have somewhat of an effective counter argument that at least puts me on my toes, but this post shows you are every bit as stupid as IM2 and Asclepias and the others.

It is sad that most people can’t understand that individuals can form their own unique opinions based on their own unique experiences in life. Nobody “convinced” me of anything.

The problem with with you, is that you have never clearly outlined your beliefs.

You have been all over the place. So why would you be surprised that someone like me just repeats some of what you've posted?

That being said, you talk a lot about Europe and South Africa, but have presented no examples of your own travels to those places to contribute to the struggles. that consumes you. WTF?

Which really makes you sound like a lip service person. In my own time, I've
been to Africa three times and Europe twice.

. I was a body guard for Ron Karenga, got shot at twice, but fixed that quietly. And no one knew what went down until years later.

I've told you before. The difference between a moment and a movement is sacrifice.

What have you sacrificed? Except a little time on the Internet? Do you have any skin in your own game? Or are you just talking shit?

So start talking about your "beliefs" I will read what you say. And respond.

Last edited:

I have hundreds of posts dealing with race.

Feel free to read them any time.

They provide a lot more material than anything IM2 or really anyone else on this forum does.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You had to be convinced off that shit because it doesn't exist in reality.

The problem with with you, is that you have never clearly outlined your beliefs.

You have been all over the place. So why would you be surprised that someone like me just repeats some of what you've posted?

That being said, you talk a lot about Europe and South Africa, but have presented no examples of your own travels to those places to contribute to the struggles. that consumes you. WTF?

Which really makes you sound like a lip service person. In my own time, I've
been to Africa three times and Europe twice.

. I was a body guard for Ron Karenga, got shot at twice, but fixed that quietly. And no one knew what went down until years later.

I've told you before. The difference between a moment and a movement is sacrifice.

What have you sacrificed? Except a little time on the Internet? Do you have any skin in your own game? Or are you just talking shit?

So start talking about your "beliefs" I will read what you say. And respond.

This is a loud mouthed white kid from the burbs whose done nothing. An internet white warrior.You are right. Like you, I have put my skin in it. I participated in helping with the logistics of the first million man march, our organization was a leader in planning the Million Youth March. I've been in the trenches. I've stood in front of white city councils fighting. This punk is just another white internet loudmouth. He ain't going to bust a grape. Him or whatever movement he claims to be part of. That's why only 20 of them showed up for the last white racist rally. And he wasn't one of them.

Forum List

Back