My local supermarket is already high as hell and now after paying for the food, the cashier asked

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"would you like to DONATE" I cut her off in mid sentence especially since it's hard to buy food in this place because of the prices. Now the market wants me to give more of my money for a donation? I almost said F*CK NO

I need someone to donate money to me for my new move lol This market seems like it strives to put dents in my bank account

Why do you consider an EBT card "your" money?? ....... :cool:

I would have to make $1200 a month to get a EBT card which would not allow me to pay my rent. So isn't it obvious I don't get food stamps you retarded mutherfucker?

I have no problem giving because the most my grocery store ever asks for is a $1.00 donation for a local charity.

But for you that is a lot of money. Because a dollar will buy a pint of Mad Dog 20/20 :alcoholic:

So I understand your reluctance to donate even a penny. ..... :cool:

I have no problem giving because the most my grocery store ever asks for is a $1.00 donation for a local charity.

But to you that is a lot of money. Because a dollar will buy a pint of Mad Dog 20/20 :alcoholic:

When I heard the word DONATE I didn't want to know how much it was because I need MOVING MONEY

But to you that is a lot of money. Because a dollar will buy a pint of Mad Dog 20/20 :alcoholic:

When I heard the word DONATE I didn't want to know how much it was because I need MOVING MONEY
Well putting your cardboard box in a shopping cart does NOT make it Motorhome.

Since you have a Section 8 voucher......there are free government programs to help you move.

Ask your case worker. ..... :cool:

The building I am moving into doesn't accept section 8 so your joke was ASS

"would you like to DONATE" I cut her off in mid sentence especially since it's hard to buy food in this place because of the prices. Now the market wants me to give more of my money for a donation? I almost said F*CK NO

I need someone to donate money to me for my new move lol This market seems like it strives to put dents in my bank account

Wouldn't a simple "No" have been better? Or maybe a "Not today, sorry" and then forget about it. Like a reasonable person would do. Everything is drama with you.

Wouldn't a simple "No" have been better? Or maybe a "Not today, sorry" and then forget about it. Like a reasonable person would do. Everything is drama with you.

I did say NO but in a irritated way

Occasionally, Stop & Shop is PAID to collect donations for various causes.
I give a $1.00 the first time.
When I come back the next day I tell them that if they haven't solved the issue with my first $1.00 the chances are highly unlikely that my second $1.00 will help.

I did say NO but in a irritated way

Why the fuck does that irritate you? Someone is trying to do something good, and they ask you if you want to help too. And you implode like a teenage girl with PMS.

Forum List

Back