My local supermarket is already high as hell and now after paying for the food, the cashier asked

Occasionally, Stop & Shop is PAID to collect donations for various causes.
I give a $1.00 the first time.
When I come back the next day I tell them that if they haven't solved the issue with my first $1.00 the chances are highly unlikely that my second $1.00 will help.
Jews are notorious for being tightwads.......you are a perfect example of that. ...... :cool:

When I come back the next day I tell them that if they haven't solved the issue with my first $1.00 the chances are highly unlikely that my second $1.00 will help.

Sometimes I give and sometimes I don't.

Jews are notorious for being tightwads.......you are a perfect example of that. ...... :cool:

Tightwad vs Human Extermination...I'll stay in the Tightwad aisle.

"would you like to DONATE" I cut her off in mid sentence especially since it's hard to buy food in this place because of the prices. Now the market wants me to give more of my money for a donation? I almost said F*CK NO

I need someone to donate money to me for my new move lol This market seems like it strives to put dents in my bank account

Wouldn't a simple "No" have been better? Or maybe a "Not today, sorry" and then forget about it. Like a reasonable person would do. Everything is drama with you.

I did say NO but in a irritated way

Why the fuck does that irritate you? Someone is trying to do something good, and they ask you if you want to help too. And you implode like a teenage girl with PMS.

Because after I paid the food bill, my account was CLOSED. Understand you silly mutherfucker?

"would you like to DONATE" I cut her off in mid sentence especially since it's hard to buy food in this place because of the prices. Now the market wants me to give more of my money for a donation? I almost said F*CK NO

I need someone to donate money to me for my new move lol This market seems like it strives to put dents in my bank account

Wouldn't a simple "No" have been better? Or maybe a "Not today, sorry" and then forget about it. Like a reasonable person would do. Everything is drama with you.

Why the fuck does that irritate you? Someone is trying to do something good, and they ask you if you want to help too. And you implode like a teenage girl with PMS.

Because after I paid the food bill, my account was CLOSED. Understand you silly mutherfucker?

What account? What the clerk asked you wasn't for more money for groceries. It was to fucking help someone. Can't or don't want to help someone, fine. Why all the fuss? Did you expect the clerk at the grocery store to know you are moving, have little money, and hate people?? It sure sounds like you expect that.

DO they charge you for grocery bags ? California does.

That law has been put on some kind of “hold” for the time being, pending some sort of litigation against it.

In the mean time, Sacramento has enacted a similar law; now all grocery stores within the Sacramento city limits are required to charge 10¢ per bag, but those outside of city limits still give out disposable bags for free. I've made a point, as much as practical, of doing as much of my shopping as I can outside of city limits. Aside from the convenience issue, I figure that if the stores affected by this idiotic law start losing business to those not affected by it, perhaps they'll do something to influence the city into repealing this law, and the state into giving up on it.

That law has been put on some kind of “hold” for the time being, pending some sort of litigation against it.

In the mean time, Sacramento has enacted a similar law; now all grocery stores within the Sacramento city limits are required to charge 10¢ per bag, but those outside of city limits still give out disposable bags for free. I've made a point, as much as practical, of doing as much of my shopping as I can outside of city limits. Aside from the convenience issue, I figure that if the stores affected by this idiotic law start losing business to those not affected by it, perhaps they'll do something to influence the city into repealing this law, and the state into giving up on it.

I think it's fucked up I don't want to pay for the bag.

Then buy some of those cloth bags for your groceries. They are easier to carry and won't rip open and spill your stuff out.

Why do you consider an EBT card "your" money?? ....... :cool:

I would have to make $1200 a month to get a EBT card which would not allow me to pay my rent. So isn't it obvious I don't get food stamps you retarded mutherfucker?

in other words, not only are you a loser you're a broke loser.

given your work ethic, or lack of one, i can't say i'm overly surprised.

Then buy some of those cloth bags for your groceries. They are easier to carry and won't rip open and spill your stuff out.

I don't want to.

I don't want to.

Ok. Then only buy as many groceries as you can carry in your pockets.

I don't want to.

Ok. Then only buy as many groceries as you can carry in your pockets.

Well I don't have to because the city I live in doesn't charge for grocery bags. ;)

You seem to have a pattern of angry behavior.

Charging for plastic bags encourages people to use one of these;

Green-Bag.jpg

They're convenient, carry a lot of groceries without danger of bursting and you ending up with a smashed bottle of expensive pickles, they're environmentally friendly, last a long time and the stores around here charge a buck or two for them. Think about it.

What items did you buy there? And how much did they cost?

Green-Bag.jpg

They're convenient, carry a lot of groceries without danger of bursting and you ending up with a smashed bottle of expensive pickles, they're environmentally friendly, last a long time and the stores around here charge a buck or two for them. Think about it.

And bacteria grows in them very nicely, so you always have friends!

Green-Bag.jpg

And bacteria grows in them very nicely, so you always have friends!

There are legitimate knocks against some of the re-usables but that one shouldn't worry you, pick one that's launderable. You do wash your underwear don't you?

Forum List

Back