My letter to Alex Jones

Alex Jones is a product of 'controlled dissent'. His sites and radio show tend to push legitimate and illegitimate information with the effect (intended or not) of discrediting all of it. AJ's tirades are invariably more damaging than helpful to the credibility of whatever theory he seems to be advocating. There are some good things to be gleaned from his sites, but everything should be viewed in this context and cross-referenced with other sources.

Agreed. Everything that potentially effects us should be.
:eusa_liar:

No Twinkie, it was a thread you posted just before last years Olympics. You called Alex crazy because he said there'd be a terrorist attack in London that would kill tens of thousands. But I did some research and pointed out that Security Management related to the event had "war gamed" the possibility of that happening and were planning a response should it happen.

Look for that.

oh, well, I looked and do not see that one on my list of subscribed threads, so either it has been removed, or someone else started it, or your mistaken me for someone else, or i somehow keep overlooking it.
Frankly I don't doubt we encountered each other in another alex jones thread, but I don't remember it and couldn't find it.

twinkie? lol
ok, mind if I call you Hezbollah?
since your working for that side and all it just seems fitting.....
So you equate "Freedom of Speech", "Investigative Journalism" and "Questioning Government" with a Terrorist Organization? TSA would LOVE to have you work for them.

twinkie? lol
ok, mind if I call you Hezbollah?
since your working for that side and all it just seems fitting.....
So you equate "Freedom of Speech", "Investigative Journalism" and "Questioning Government" with a Terrorist Organization? TSA would LOVE to have you work for them.

Since the most powerful 911 truther in the universe is currently the president of Iran, and he supports hezbollah, it only stands to reason the two are tied together.

Forum List

Back