My letter to Alex Jones

i have an update!

Dear S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret)

Thank you for contacting Infowars.com Help Desk. This message is to confirm that we received a service request with tracking # 230450 from you.

Order #: na
Phone: na

Mr. Jones,
For some time I have been taking part in online discussion groups concerning the events of 9/11/2001. In order to fully disclose my position, I believe the offcial story as presented and backed by the full faith of the government of The United States Of America. I cannot help but note that you place your faith in any conspiracy theory that comes along. I also cannot help but note that you appear to have a large following of morons, idEOTs and general treasonous malcontents.

In fact, The purpose of this letter is to bring to your attention the collateral damges brought on to this great nation by your “prison planet for profit” operation.

For some time now, I, and others like me, have been forced to counter the delusional rantings of your “followers”.

I offer several examples here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/140688-911-facts-no-theories.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/127721-the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial.html
(Notice this thread was started by a poster who never passes up the opportunity to post one of your videos)

I can supply hundreds of more examples upon request of poor delusional morons who continue to use your material as a means to spread treasonous propaganda.

The main purpose of this letter is to address the issue of payment. Those of us who have been engaged in debunking bullshit that can be traced back to you have not been paid. I bring to your attention that we perform a valuable public service, as well as inadvertently providing value to your propaganda. After all, if propaganda is not controversial, no attention will be paid to it, and it would simply fade away into the public unconciousness.
9:18 AMo date, none of us have been paid, as your adherents insist we have. We have been pronounced disinformation agents by your followers, yet not one cent in paymenbt for our valuable services has been received to date.
We, the rational debunkers, are hereby respectfully requesting that we be paid. Since a majority of the twofer n utcases seem to be your followers, we believe you are responsible for creating the need for our services and should be the one to pay us.

Contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss payment options.

Cordially,
S.L. Ackjawed, P.E. (ret)

You can view and update your service request here:
Ticket 230450

ACCESS KEY: 230450Z3122154438231224340

Sincerely,

Infowars.com Help Desk

He invented the truffer bull shit and got wealthy from those 3,000 plus people dieing. He is a scum bag of the lowest caliber.

Still no answer, I decided to resend my email.........18 times.
Send it again! I'll bet the 19th time will get you noticed by him: "Wow! Must be really important if he sent it THAT many times!"

:cuckoo:

As if ... you've been asked repeatedly for the source of your claim that the smashed jet engine found on a NY City corner on 9/11 was that of a 737. Needless to say you've been doing a lot of ducking, Princess. :D

i have an update!

Thank you for contacting Infowars.com Help Desk. This message is to confirm that we received a service request with tracking # 230450 from you.

Mr. Jones,
For some time I have been taking part in online discussion groups concerning the events of 9/11/2001. In order to fully disclose my position, I believe the offcial story as presented and backed by the full faith of the government of The United States Of America. I cannot help but note that you place your faith in any conspiracy theory that comes along. I also cannot help but note that you appear to have a large following of morons, idEOTs and general treasonous malcontents.

In fact, The purpose of this letter is to bring to your attention the collateral damges brought on to this great nation by your “prison planet for profit” operation.

For some time now, I, and others like me, have been forced to counter the delusional rantings of your “followers”.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/140688-911-facts-no-theories.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/127721-the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial.html
(Notice this thread was started by a poster who never passes up the opportunity to post one of your videos)

I can supply hundreds of more examples upon request of poor delusional morons who continue to use your material as a means to spread treasonous propaganda.

The main purpose of this letter is to address the issue of payment. Those of us who have been engaged in debunking bullshit that can be traced back to you have not been paid. I bring to your attention that we perform a valuable public service, as well as inadvertently providing value to your propaganda. After all, if propaganda is not controversial, no attention will be paid to it, and it would simply fade away into the public unconciousness.
9:18 AMo date, none of us have been paid, as your adherents insist we have. We have been pronounced disinformation agents by your followers, yet not one cent in paymenbt for our valuable services has been received to date.
We, the rational debunkers, are hereby respectfully requesting that we be paid. Since a majority of the twofer n utcases seem to be your followers, we believe you are responsible for creating the need for our services and should be the one to pay us.

Cordially,

Ticket 230450

Sincerely,

Infowars.com Help Desk

He invented the truffer bull shit and got wealthy from those 3,000 plus people dieing. He is a scum bag of the lowest caliber.

I believe that is the OP's point and that those of us who debunk the CT silliness should get paid by Jones. :D

i have an update!

Mr. Jones,

Cordially,

Ticket 230450

Sincerely,

Infowars.com Help Desk

I believe that is the OP's point and that those of us who debunk the CT silliness should get paid by Jones. :D

jesus h christ you people keep this shit alive

stfu

Last edited:
Alex Jones is a product of 'controlled dissent'. His sites and radio show tend to push legitimate and illegitimate information with the effect (intended or not) of discrediting all of it. AJ's tirades are invariably more damaging than helpful to the credibility of whatever theory he seems to be advocating. There are some good things to be gleaned from his sites, but everything should be viewed in this context and cross-referenced with other sources.

jesus h christ you people keep this shit alive

stfu

hate to break it to you dante but by posting here you are helping "keep this shit alive too."

thanks for your help!

Enjoy it, it is supposed to be amusing
the fraud jones isn't likely to pay anyone except himself

Alex Jones is a product of 'controlled dissent'. His sites and radio show tend to push legitimate and illegitimate information with the effect (intended or not) of discrediting all of it. AJ's tirades are invariably more damaging than helpful to the credibility of whatever theory he seems to be advocating. There are some good things to be gleaned from his sites, but everything should be viewed in this context and cross-referenced with other sources.

Posting rational opinions such as that above is why I like you, Stoner. I find most of what emanates from the CT movement to be silly putty and some to be more dangerous hate-mongering but we do agree that the movement is self destructive thanks to the loony tunes and bile-filled nature of most of its adherents. :D

Agreed. Everything that potentially effects us should be.

Forum List

Back