My letter to Alex Jones

There's a part of me that admires Alex Jones. There are a lot of stupid people out there. Why not make a profit off them?

Yeah, that's why I wrote him that email, I should get paid for dealing the massive stupid that flows from his broadcasts.

Want on the sign-up sheet then? I am expecting some sort of reply, at which time I intend to present a list. Who knows, he might pay us!

There's a part of me that admires Alex Jones. There are a lot of stupid people out there. Why not make a profit off them?

Yeah, that's why I wrote him that email, I should get paid for dealing the massive stupid that flows from his broadcasts.

Want on the sign-up sheet then? I am expecting some sort of reply, at which time I intend to present a list. Who knows, he might pay us!
dont hold your breath
LOL

dont hold your breath
LOL

You mean I am not getting that new truck? Dammit!:lol::lol::lol:

Alex Jones is so full of himself. He loves to pump up his already over blown ego.

It's like people really think that Alex Jones has never gotten hate mail from liberals before. No doubt he enjoys getting even thousands of such e-mails because it makes him feel important. It's like the airhead that says "Do you know who I am? I have 5,000 facebook friends."

New Topics

Forum List

Back