A forum poll to put 911 on the table.

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
First take a look at the 15 facts I listed on my thread -- 911 facts, no theories. When you consider the facts I listed there is not the least doubt that only George Bush could have ordered the complete destruction of the WTC. It doesn't matter whether you like that outcome. What matters is that is what happened after Bush had been warned by CIA Presidential Daily Briefings (PDB) mote than 40 times.

To protect Bush, the media covered up the 40 warnings to intentionally mislead all you Americans. Is that what you hypocrites want? Do you purposely want to be mislead? No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.

First take a look at the 15 facts I listed on my thread -- 911 facts, no theories. When you consider the facts I listed there is not the least doubt that only George Bush could have ordered the complete destruction of the WTC. It doesn't matter whether you like that outcome. What matters is that is what happened after Bush had been warned by CIA Presidential Daily Briefings (PDB) mote than 40 times.

To protect Bush, the media covered up the 40 warnings to intentionally mislead all you Americans. Is that what you hypocrites want? Do you purposely want to be mislead? No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.
I worked for the NSA. You have NO idea what the real world is like, little man.:lol::lol:

I would be willing to bet both of them OWN a table that looks like this;

Attachments

• $2418418635_aa4c90a59d.jpg
    $2418418635_aa4c90a59d.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Banned
Why would any rational person want to be purposely misled about anything?

America has become irrational. Americans have become hypocrites because they have been brainwashed by media propaganda. The media never reported that Bush received more than 40 direct warnings of the 911 attack. Why doesn't that fact matter to Americans?

Why would any rational person want to be purposely misled about anything?

America has become irrational. Americans have become hypocrites because they have been brainwashed by media propaganda. The media never reported that Bush received more than 40 direct warnings of the 911 attack. Why doesn't that fact matter to Americans?
most reasonable people wont let YOU mislead them

fucking moron

I worked for the NSA. You have NO idea what the real world is like, little man.:lol::lol:
So you claim to have worked for the NSA, and you subscribe to the official bullshit that we are supposed to believe? Sure you don't still work for them?

So you claim to have worked for the NSA, and you subscribe to the official bullshit that we are supposed to believe? Sure you don't still work for them?

Obamerican loves to tell fairy tales.Funnny how he expects people to believe in his fairy tales when he cant even address facts or evidence and his posts always consists that of a five year old.:lol::lol: He makes Ditzcon like look a mature poster.:lol:

Obamerican loves to tell fairy tales.Funnny how he expects people to believe in his fairy tales when he cant even address facts or evidence and his posts always consists that of a five year old.:lol::lol: He makes Ditzcon like look a mature poster.:lol:
now thats funny
you, as someone that fails at reading evidence, accuse someone else of what you, yourself, fail at.

And I'm a member of The Illuminati.

Trust me, Bush wasn't behind this. We would know.

I hate to bring this up to your attention, but the media hated George W. Bush so much that if there was absolutely anything they could have put out to make him look bad, it would have been on the front page of every newspaper in the country. You're full of shit. The only people who get good things said about them, or facts hidden from the public, are dumb asses like Obama and all the other ass clown Democrats.

Dear miller

I am a full-fledged member of The Illuminati. It says so in the byline by my avatar. I even have a cool membership ID card.

As you know, we control not only the Federal Reserve and the Queen of England, we also control the Presidency and the American media, and I can assure you, Bush was not behind this. Nor was it Da Joos. As hard as it may seem to believe, it really was 19 Muslims with boxcutters who did it, conceived by al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's number two guy.

You know what I love about conspiracy theorists?

If the conspiracy is so amazingly badass that they can pull off the massive stretches of logic, science, and common sense that is required for the conspiracy theory to make sense then:

What is the point in trying to oppose such a massive force?

You know what I love about conspiracy theorists?

If the conspiracy is so amazingly badass that they can pull off the massive stretches of logic, science, and common sense that is required for the conspiracy theory to make sense then:

What is the point in trying to oppose such a massive force?

because the power is not a massive force..it is mostly soft power and relies on ignorance and complacence...and it is only your empty claim that it stretches science or logic

I hate to bring this up to your attention, but the media hated George W. Bush so much that if there was absolutely anything they could have put out to make him look bad, it would have been on the front page of every newspaper in the country. You're full of shit. The only people who get good things said about them, or facts hidden from the public, are dumb asses like Obama and all the other ass clown Democrats.

lol.....it was a puppet show put on to distract and amuse you and it worked

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back