My high school textbook seems politically biased and factually incorrect.

Is this a bad textbook? Should it be replaced?

• Total voters
This is the part that you hate, the truth that "Martinez, Boehner, Rubio, Christie, Jindall, and the rest are saying you guys have to change, that we will not be the 'party of stupid', anymore. Either change or you will be dismissed. Probably the later, because haters hate."

The leadership is telling you to stop or go away. You cost the good guys the election.

Thus we see the mediocrity and nonsense from one of the silly haters on the extreme edge of our GOP.

There is no "our GOP" as far as you are concerned, Lefty. Nobody is buying your little act, so you are only performing for yourself.

Your audience is an ignorant fool.

Jake, the Moderates had their way the last 2 Presidential cycles and they're 0-2. The Tea Party stomped Obama and the Dems in 2010, we'll stick with the winning hand.

Thank you for your concern

The "moderates" were undermined by you guys. The party lost because of the far right. You will never get that chance again in the party nomination. The far right's day is over, Frank. Go make your own party.

Well the concern troll kid is simply repeating the mantra.

Why do you seem to think that because I'm younger than you, I'm incapable of critical thinking? Do you deny that my original post here took some independent thought?

The Ref steps in and declares Politicskid winner by TKO

"I had to stop the fight, Jake had no means of defending himself. I've never seen such a savage beat down, in such a short time. It reminded me of the Tyson/Frazier fight" -- The Ref

The "moderates" were undermined by you guys. The party lost because of the far right. You will never get that chance again in the party nomination. The far right's day is over, Frank. Go make your own party.

Moderates Shruted it the last 2 Presidential cycles.

We Nominated the King Of Moderate both times and we're 0-2

Learn from history.

Moderates = Loss

We don't need to be American Neo-Marxist Lite

Undermined? LOL

We've decided to reclaim the Republican Party

We're going out in every district are removing the Starkeys from power

Nope, the leadership is telling you to take a hike. The mainstream of the GOP is telling you to take a hike. The leadership will speak out against any more Akin candidacies and destroy them like they did his chance for election. When you talk stupidly, you will be told to shut up, like Christie has told the stupids. Jindall is correct that we don't need to be a "party of stupid" and haters from the far right.

Your day is over.

Watch Jindall, Christie, Martinez, Rubio, Will, Kristol, J. Bush, and the others who know so much more than you, daveman. If you are not ready to go in their direction, you are in for a bumpy, rumpy time. :lol:

Watch Jindall, Christie, Martinez, Rubio, Will, Kristol, J. Bush, and the others who know so much more than you, daveman. If you are not ready to go in their direction, you are in for a bumpy, rumpy time. :lol:

Again: What are you going to do about it, kid?

You should note that your current strategy of whining impotently on the internet has proven to be singularly ineffective.

It wasn't my hate that caused our party to lose, daveman. The fools of the far right caused our losses.

It wasn't my hate that caused our party to lose, daveman. The fools of the far right caused our losses.
Why are you afraid to answer my question, boy?

Hint: Because it highlights your utter powerlessness.

Got that? You can do nothing about those in the GOP with whom you disagree. You liberal Republicans cannot drive conservatives out of the party, no matter how desperately you want to.

You should switch to the Democratic Party. That's where you belong.

I and my colleagues here stomped the TP when it attempted to rise in the summer of 2009. They were warned what would happen if they disrupted the town hall meetings, did it anyway, were handcuffed and led away. In the three years since then, daveman, the TP and the libertarian wings have not elected anyone to the central committee or got one of their candidates out of the primaries. So, here, in your neck of the woods, yes, we crushed the far right.

And, in the nation, that is what is happening and will continue to happen, davenman, and we will continue to support that movement.

There is nothing you can do to prevent that.

You have no influence or power. :lol:

The tea party won the Kennedy seat, then the moderates decided they didn't need Tea Party support. Result: fake Indian lunatic is now Senator

The TP supported Brown, which terrified the voters into voting for Warren. I agree that Brown was the better candidate. The TP terrifies normal people.

Jake has to lie to save face

Jake stated the opposite of the facts

Jake in his Democrat district is such a petty tyrant

CF is now lying after being made out the fool.

Now, if Kerry takes State or Defense, we can win Brown, without the TP, and easily win.

This is the part that you hate, the truth that

Stop right there. YOU wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you around like a little bitch, then picked you up and spiked your head through the sidewalk, you lying piece of shit. Go back to the DNC and have them assign you another 'character' to play. This one isn't working for you.

You have had your comments kicked back in your face for your lies and fabrications all day.

Unko, you are melting and it is truly pathetic. Sux to be you. :lol:

Okay, as flattered as I am that you think I seem older, I am only fourteen. I'm a freshman. I take the time to use proper grammar because I doubt anybody half intelligent would respond if I didn't.

The first sentence is in context, it was the beginning of a paragraph, and it outright said it as if it was fact that the majority of all immigrants from everywhere are well educated, which is not at all true.

Regarding the second point, like I said the book seems to deliberately avoid stating the religion of the terrorists, which is a very important fact. They were not "opposing globalization"; they were opposing America's moral values due to their radical Muslim beliefs.

And yes, the book does briefly cover slavery; but that has nothing to do with today's immigration. The book heavily implies that it's bad to not want to give illegals public services, which is taking a political position, is it not?

Dear PKid: Sorry for the "adults" on this thread who took it upon themselves to use it to criticize each other. I will try to find your posts and replies and respond to those instead.

First, for the point about the motives of the terrorist hijackers:
Because they all died and could not be interviewed, it is left to interpretation.

The textbook COULD have stated this point as "still debated," where Muslim sympathizers blame globalization while Bush and his supporters took the public stance that this was an attack against America's freedom. That would have been more fair, to state the contested views, instead of taking the side of anti-globalization and stating that as "fact," which still shows a bias. Even if you AGREE with the anti-globalization view as the reason for the attack, it is STILL an interpretation, and could have been included "in context" with the public statements that Bush made interpreting the attacks otherwise, and been fair to BOTH views.

Again, I don't expect people to be that fair, much less to be able to express that in textbooks.

Forum List

Back