My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

Gun free school zones are making our schools target rich (pssssp, psychos with guns have figured this out)

Hey Jen...IF everyone had guns, and there were a gun situation at a school, HOW would the police know who to target?

Not very well thought out...

SIMPLE ANSWER:

The school district would pay for a few teachers (on each campus) to go through weapons and tactical training. Each teacher would be trained in using a firearm much like a police officer. These teachers would then be allowed to carry CONCEALED in the classroom. No one in the entire school, except the administrators, would know which teachers were carrying.

Now, the real easy part, is that you inform and providde local law-enforcement with the identifications of the armed educators. Also, when the police respond to a crisis, they will all (again) be provided with pictures and IDs of the armed educators.

Gun free school zones are making our schools target rich (pssssp, psychos with guns have figured this out)

Hey Jen...IF everyone had guns, and there were a gun situation at a school, HOW would the police know who to target?

SIMPLE ANSWER:

The school district would pay for a few teachers (on each campus) to go through weapons and tactical training. Each teacher would be trained in using a firearm much like a police officer. These teachers would then be allowed to carry CONCEALED in the classroom. No one in the entire school, except the administrators, would know which teachers were carrying.

Now, the real easy part, is that you inform and providde local law-enforcement with the identifications of the armed educators. Also, when the police respond to a crisis, they will all (again) be provided with pictures and IDs of the armed educators.

I like it...OR we could train cops to be teachers :D

SIMPLE ANSWER:

I like it...OR we could train cops to be teachers :D

Sounds good to me!! People need to get over the taboos of society.

I also believe that college students should be allowed to carry concealed on campus.
-The "taboo" with this idea, is that people jump to the conclusion that young college kids will be running around with guns. They fail to acknowledge the facts when addressing such a situation.
You have to be over the age of 21 to own a handun in the first place...so anyone carrying on a college campus will not be a "kid," but an adult, not to mention the thousands and thousands of older adults that attend college.

No. You're not. If EVERYONE had guns, the teachers could take out the trash before the cops even got notice that the scum had entered school grounds.

Yes, thats what we need...to go back in time to the gunhappy and lawless days of the Wild Wild West.

Haven't we sung this song before?

*SMH*

law abiding peoples guns don't kill people, criminals guns kill people!!! law abiding peoples guns SAVE INNOCENT LAW ABIDING PEOPLES LIVES!!!! But Ted Kennedy gets drunk and drives and killed Mary Joe, and bought his way out and got away with MURDER!!!

No. You're not. If EVERYONE had guns, the teachers could take out the trash before the cops even got notice that the scum had entered school grounds.

Yes, thats what we need...to go back in time to the gunhappy and lawless days of the Wild Wild West.

Haven't we sung this song before?

*SMH*

oh okay, we can just go quietly into the night then...

After reading through these many posts, I ask anyone for the best example of where "gun control" has been successful. Please do not respond with any examples of Great Britain since the more restrictive those states have become the more gun crime has resulted. Law abiding citizens have been imprisoned for defending their homes and family members Britain. A similar phenomena has occurred in areas of the US that have banned guns and crime has sky rocketed. The unarmed "bobby" is a thing of the past. Please list any examples of the success of gun control.

After reading through these many posts, I ask anyone for the best example of where "gun control" has been successful. Please do not respond with any examples of Great Britain since the more restrictive those states have become the more gun crime has resulted. Law abiding citizens have been imprisoned for defending their homes and family members Britain. A similar phenomena has occurred in areas of the US that have banned guns and crime has sky rocketed. The unarmed "bobby" is a thing of the past. Please list any examples of the success of gun control.

Are you sure you read through these many posts? Because I believe on about page 4 someone had an awesome chart...

but I gotta jet right now

Jent, I'd just like to know how your guns have killed fewer than Teddy Kennedy's car YET your guns have not killed fewer than Laura Bush' car???

Can you make it easier and just give us the number of people your guns have killed? :confused:

Jent, I'd just like to know how your guns have killed fewer than Teddy Kennedy's car YET your guns have not killed fewer than Laura Bush' car???

Can you make it easier and just give us the number of people your guns have killed? :confused:

SHe already adressed that and said "My guns have killed fewer people than Laura Bush's Car" too.

I think it was 5 pages ago, maybe less.

Are you sure you read through these many posts? Because I believe on about page 4 someone had an awesome chart...

but I gotta jet right now

It's entirely possible that I missed a few wothwhile posts, so looked over pages 3, 4 and 5 and did not notice any charts. Are you saying that there was an awesome chart that makes the case for the antis? I would like to see that chart.

I believe what I am asking for is not that complicated. The best historical or current example showing the success of "gun control." I want to look at the social conditions and the benefits of disarming a law abiding populace if those results are tangible.

Forum List

Back