My guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car

In fact, 99.9% of all guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car.

Rosie O'Donnel wants gun control, yet she has armed body guards.

We have the right to defend ourselves. Law abiding citizens should be able to CARRY guns.

Gun free school zones are making our schools target rich (pssssp, psychos with guns have figured this out)

If you take away guns from the law abiding citizens then only the criminals will have them.

Are all volunteer victims signing up to be libs?

It seems the only life that is valuable to libs are the lives of the murderers that would kill them.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO DEFEND MYSELF . . . " - BRADY LAW SUPPORTER

A GOVERNMENT CANNOT OPPRESS AN ARMED AND UNWILLING CITIZENRY.

A GOVERNMENT THAT IGNORES THE 2ND AMENDMENT CAN IGNORE ANY LAW.

"NOBODY NEEDS A GUN LIKE THAT!" HE SAID, SURROUNDED BY BODY GUARDS.

AMAZING FACT: THE FEDERAL GOV'T IS EXEMPT FROM MOST LAWS THEY PASS.

"NOTHING WILL PRESERVE LIBERTY BUT DOWNRIGHT FORCE." --- P. HENRY

"NO FREE MAN SHALL EVER BE BARRED THE USE OF ARMS" - JEFFERSON

"A FREE PEOPLE OUGHT TO BE ARMED." --- GEORGE WASHINGTON

WHEN ONLY COPS AND THE MILITARY HAVE GUNS, IT'S A POLICE STATE

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY

BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6

BATF = BASICALLY, ANOTHER TRUCKLOAD OF FASCISTS.

ALL THE GUN CONTROL WE NEED WAS ENACTED IN 1791!

POLICE STATE IS GREAT, SO LONG AS YOU'RE THE POLICE.

A NEED FOR SELF-DEFENSE IS NOT A CALL FOR GUN CONTROL.

Why all the bumper-sticker crap.

How do you feel about guns, Emma?
(noticing your raygun avatar)

In fact, 99.9% of all guns have killed fewer than Ted Kennedy's car.

Rosie O'Donnel wants gun control, yet she has armed body guards.

We have the right to defend ourselves. Law abiding citizens should be able to CARRY guns.

Gun free school zones are making our schools target rich (pssssp, psychos with guns have figured this out)

If you take away guns from the law abiding citizens then only the criminals will have them.

Are all volunteer victims signing up to be libs?

It seems the only life that is valuable to libs are the lives of the murderers that would kill them.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO DEFEND MYSELF . . . " - BRADY LAW SUPPORTER

A GOVERNMENT CANNOT OPPRESS AN ARMED AND UNWILLING CITIZENRY.

A GOVERNMENT THAT IGNORES THE 2ND AMENDMENT CAN IGNORE ANY LAW.

"NOBODY NEEDS A GUN LIKE THAT!" HE SAID, SURROUNDED BY BODY GUARDS.

AMAZING FACT: THE FEDERAL GOV'T IS EXEMPT FROM MOST LAWS THEY PASS.

"NOTHING WILL PRESERVE LIBERTY BUT DOWNRIGHT FORCE." --- P. HENRY

"NO FREE MAN SHALL EVER BE BARRED THE USE OF ARMS" - JEFFERSON

"A FREE PEOPLE OUGHT TO BE ARMED." --- GEORGE WASHINGTON

WHEN ONLY COPS AND THE MILITARY HAVE GUNS, IT'S A POLICE STATE

"ARMED WOMEN = POLITE MEN." --- CHARLES CURLEY

BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6

BATF = BASICALLY, ANOTHER TRUCKLOAD OF FASCISTS.

ALL THE GUN CONTROL WE NEED WAS ENACTED IN 1791!

POLICE STATE IS GREAT, SO LONG AS YOU'RE THE POLICE.

A NEED FOR SELF-DEFENSE IS NOT A CALL FOR GUN CONTROL.

Why all the bumper-sticker crap.

How do you feel about guns, Emma?
(noticing your raygun avatar)
I fully support the Second Amendment and believe it describes / guarantees an individual right.

Last edited:
100% of the people shot to death are dead. I'm sure they received some solace in the fact Ted's car only killed one person.

100% of the people shot to death are dead. I'm sure they received some solace in the fact Ted's car only killed one person.

That we know of.

While 100% of those that went out with Ted Kennedy and probably lived the rest of their lives trying to forget it.

Last edited:
Ted is going to join the rest of the Dead Kennedys. I remember Chappaquiddick. Shame on him. Shame on those that bring it up to excuse the abuse of guns. As far as I am concerned, yer both a bunch a losers looking for excuses.

Ted is going to join the rest of the Dead Kennedys. I remember Chappaquiddick. Shame on him. Shame on those that bring it up to excuse the abuse of guns. As far as I am concerned, yer both a bunch a losers looking for excuses.

SW2SILVER, have you suffered a loss recently? Just wondering why an avatar of a crying eye.

I am a gun owner and strongly support the 2nd Amendment. However, people like the OP who use cutesy little bumpersticker terminology about other kinds of deaths ARE. NOT. HELPING.

They are an embarrassment to us who are pro-2nd Amendment.

SW2SILVER, have you suffered a loss recently? Just wondering why an avatar of a crying eye.

WOW. :eusa_eh:

I still think the reason far left libs are fighting so hard to take away our guns is because they know if we had any idea what their real vision is for this country...

Walkaway2.jpg

I still think the reason far left libs are fighting so hard to take away our guns is because they know if we had any idea what their real vision is for this country...

Walkaway2.jpg

A few quotes relating to what you're getting at

"One of the ordinary modes, by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistance, is, by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms." -- Constitutional scholar Joseph Story, 1840

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, short swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other types of arms. The possession of unnecessary implements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to foment uprisings. -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun, August 1588

And a few more quotes just because I like em :D

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." -- Mahatma Gandhi

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
-- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

"Taking my gun away because I might shoot someone is like cutting my tongue out because I might yell `Fire!' in a crowded theater." -- Peter Venetoklis

New York City is so Bad, Guns, Knives, are banned. You could be walking down the street and be attacked by a gang, what ever you use to defend yourself, even a garbage can cover, is viewed as a weapon, where you later could be charged or sued. Pretty fucked up. Cops do get to unload a few clips though. New meaning to The Empire State? State of Privilege, for the few. State of Fines, Fee's, and Penalties, for the rest. Non Gun Owning Life Time Member. Signing off from behind enemy lines:eek::eek::eek::eek:

New York City is so Bad, Guns, Knives, are banned. You could be walking down the street and be attacked by a gang, what ever you use to defend yourself, even a garbage can cover, is viewed as a weapon, where you later could be charged or sued. Pretty fucked up. Cops do get to unload a few clips though. New meaning to The Empire State? State of Privilege, for the few. State of Fines, Fee's, and Penalties, for the rest. Non Gun Owning Life Time Member. Signing off from behind enemy lines:eek::eek::eek::eek:

yeah and now the privileged few will be the government with their own health care plan, not using the one they "allow" us

how about Laura Bush's car?

I think the toll on that was one. Other than the fact that it an ex boy friend and I think she was at fault, I have never heard a thing. No report of foul play. Thats a heavy burden for anyone, nothing to make light of.

yeah and now the privileged few will be the government with their own health care plan, not using the one they "allow" us

Hammurabi said today, or tried to say today that the proposed plan is like Congresses Plan. The Truth is that it is similar, in that there are choices to make. The spin was that is where the similarities end. The McDonald's Menu has choices too, however it does not compare to The Menu at a Fine Restaurant. He is not Bill Clinton, and not capable of pulling off what Bill could, except maybe on the dumbest, and those frolicking along the road to Marxism, as if I had to distinguished between Marxists and dummies to you. I wonder how Bill would react in this predicament? I like asking this to myself because stuff like this infuriates Hillary, and I still owe Her for Taking the office of Senator in NY. Maybe we could all chip in and get her a Rosetta Stone Language Pack So she could retire her Roseanne Rosanadana Impression.

Hammurabi said today, or tried to say today that the proposed plan is like Congresses Plan. The Truth is that it is similar, in that there are choices to make. The spin was that is where the similarities end. The McDonald's Menu has choices too, however it does not compare to The Menu at a Fine Restaurant. He is not Bill Clinton, and not capable of pulling off what Bill could, except maybe on the dumbest, and those frolicking along the road to Marxism, as if I had to distinguished between Marxists and dummies to you. I wonder how Bill would react in this predicament? I like asking this to myself because stuff like this infuriates Hillary, and I still owe Her for Taking the office of Senator in NY. Maybe we could all chip in and get her a Rosetta Stone Language Pack So she could retire her Roseanne Rosanadana Impression.

toon061709.gif

love this guy

IBDeditorials.com: Michael Ramirez Editorial and Political Cartoons

Last edited:

Forum List

Back