My favorite reason for gun control

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Look at this! It's true it's true!

gun owners eat babies.jpg

If the artist who drew that meme was serious, all I can say is that it was mainly because of the second amendment that he or she was allowed to state something that ridiculous. First amendment rights are a wonderful thing but without the second one to back them up, they wouldn't exist.

• Banned
If the artist who drew that meme was serious, all I can say is that it was mainly because of the second amendment that he or she was allowed to state something that ridiculous. First amendment rights are a wonderful thing but without the second one to back them up, they wouldn't exist.
I saw it on facebook and thought it was hilarious. However the moron that posted it was dead serious.

I saw it on facebook and thought it was hilarious. However the moron that posted it was dead serious.

It was hilarious if someone actually believed that. The gun-control thing has become somewhat of a non-issue among the left for some reason.

Maybe they just gave up. Or maybe they are arming themselves.

Forum List

Back