My Favorite Version Of My Favorite Christian Contemporary Song (Way Maker by: The Gaither Vocal Band)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's my favorite because not only do I love the voices of the main singers, but I think that I love the backing choir even more. It sounds heavenly and angelic.

• Banned
Nice song. Good for a Sunday.

It actually means a lot for me in my own personal life right now. My mind is trying to make sense of a lot of situations that just don't make sense, but my heart knows that God is in control even when it doesn't seem like He is. Hence the "even when I don't see it you're working" and the "you never stop working" part. 😊

It actually means a lot for me in my own personal life right now. My mind is trying to make sense of a lot of situations that just don't make sense, but my heart knows that God is in control even when it doesn't seem like He is. Hence the "even when I don't see it you're working" and the "you never stop working" part. 😊
It's a good contemporary Christian song. I accept it.

Unlike ones I've heard from a "christian singer" douchebag that lied about things in the past.

I truly have no love for contemporary "Christian" music due to that, but that one is genuine and real.

Seriously, the dude was trying to rip the company off. I saw that and reported back and that was the end of that.

His goal was to lie and rip off who I'm working for while writing "Christian" songs. And he sucked, too.

What a dirtbag that guy was.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It's a good contemporary Christian song. I accept it.

Unlike ones I've heard from a "christian singer" douchebag that ripped me off in the past.

I truly have no love for contemporary "Christian" music, but that one is genuine and real.

The choir actually makes it sound more traditional gospel but the style of the music (at least for the original song) is technically considered contemporary. This is the original but it doesn't hold a candle to that version you just heard.

• Banned
Btw I still really like the original it's just that the version in my OP is my favorite. Mandisa did a pretty good job with it too though.

• Banned
Winston You like Christian music? There's irony right there. Chain Breaker is a good one, and I never heard the Fill My Cup song but it's a nice one as well. :)

LOL, I have two preset stations on my car stereo. 90.7, the local PBS station, and 106.5, Billy Graham's Christain music station.

Yeah, but aren't you a liberal? I thought that libs hated Christianity.

Forum List

Back