My deal for Iran

I do hope that the next time the PAKI PIGS use a nail bomb to murder children in India ------shit like you are sitting on the bomb----you are disgusting-----are you still enjoying memories of their carnage in Mumbai, Gujurat and New dehli?------no doubt you were screaming "HEIL HITER, ALLAHUAKBAAAR" whilst dancing on the dead bodies of shattered children-----filth that you are" -----Paki pigs will continue to attempt their filth against americans and no matter what happens---HEZBOLLAH shit will continue to murder and murder and murder----the good news is right now, for the civilized world, those pigs are busy killing other muslims in Yemen

Okay, none of these things are MY PROBLEM.

I think you Zionists don't get this. You have a problem with the Islamic World because you stole their land and bomb their kids, and you get pissy when they bomb back.

Pakistan isn't my problem. Palestine isn't my problem.

We need to stop pretending it is.

I do hope that the next time the PAKI PIGS use a nail bomb to murder children in India ------shit like you are sitting on the bomb----you are disgusting-----are you still enjoying memories of their carnage in Mumbai, Gujurat and New dehli?------no doubt you were screaming "HEIL HITER, ALLAHUAKBAAAR" whilst dancing on the dead bodies of shattered children-----filth that you are" -----Paki pigs will continue to attempt their filth against americans and no matter what happens---HEZBOLLAH shit will continue to murder and murder and murder----the good news is right now, for the civilized world, those pigs are busy killing other muslims in Yemen

Okay, none of these things are MY PROBLEM.

I think you Zionists don't get this. You have a problem with the Islamic World because you stole their land and bomb their kids, and you get pissy when they bomb back.

Pakistan isn't my problem. Palestine isn't my problem.

We need to stop pretending it is.

OK fine with me------in 1938 Adolf Hitler was not your problem either. As a child I lived in a town full of people like you------your literature and pamphlets were
still around circa 1960. Circa 1960 I read everything that fell into my hands----
-----superman comics, old copies of the reader's digest----any book my mom withdrew from the library and all those propaganda pamphlets in dusty piles here and there-----In 1938 your fellows wrote exactly as you do "Nazi Germany is
not our problem"-----of course they also claimed "DA JOOOS IS TRYING TO MAKE IT OUR PROBLEM---TO HELL WITH THE WAR MONGERING BASTARDS"

I don't think you know as much about the 67 war as you think you do. But that's usual for you. Clown

I know the Zionists spend a lot of money pushing their version of history...

Really? how much money do the Zionists spend pushing their version of history? I was -----almost an adult in 1967-----and spent all of the last part of
may and ----the beginning of June-----watching the UN proceedings of the general assembly in reference to "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"----------it was the UN proceedings---televised ------hours and hours and hours. -----speeches mostly by arab diplomats and interspersed with interviews of those players-------DA JOOOOS STAGED IT ALL?------they were all actors? how much did all that cost?

OK fine with me------in 1938 Adolf Hitler was not your problem either. As a child I lived in a town full of people like you------your literature and pamphlets were
still around circa 1960. Circa 1960 I read everything that fell into my hands----
-----superman comics, old copies of the reader's digest----any book my mom withdrew from the library and all those propaganda pamphlets in dusty piles here and there-----In 1938 your fellows wrote exactly as you do "Nazi Germany is
not our problem"-----of course they also claimed "DA JOOOS IS TRYING TO MAKE IT OUR PROBLEM---TO HELL WITH THE WAR MONGERING BASTARDS"

Iran isn't Nazi Germany.

It has no industry, no navy, little military equipment more up to date than the 1970's... It's just simply not a threat no matter how many scare quotes you throw around.

The Zionists have CHOSEN to live in the middle of people who hate them. This is not my problem. They made a choice. They knew what the consequences were when they made that choice.

Not our problem. Quit making it out like it is.

Really? how much money do the Zionists spend pushing their version of history? I was -----almost an adult in 1967-----and spent all of the last part of
may and ----the beginning of June-----watching the UN proceedings of the general assembly in reference to "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"----------it was the UN proceedings---televised ------hours and hours and hours. -----speeches mostly by arab diplomats and interspersed with interviews of those players-------DA JOOOOS STAGED IT ALL?------they were all actors? how much did all that cost?

Frankly, the more I hear about you talking aobut your childhood, the more I get the idea you were raised in some bizarre cult or something.

Iran isn't Nazi Germany.

It has no industry, no navy, little military equipment more up to date than the 1970's... It's just simply not a threat no matter how many scare quotes you throw around.

The Zionists have CHOSEN to live in the middle of people who hate them. This is not my problem. They made a choice. They knew what the consequences were when they made that choice.

Not our problem. Quit making it out like it is.

wrong again Joe------It is clear that you know nothing about Iran or Iranians.
Iran is no third world pathetic under-developed country. It has an extremely strong military and-----well-----sorry to bust your bubble----IT HAS LOTS OF WEALTH----and the people are quite sophisticated. I doubt that you ever met
an Iranian. I have interacted with Iranians---both jewish and muslim since the mid 60s They are very well educated people (well---at least the ones with
whom I interacted) and in NO WAY "third world"----------you seem to imagine
that Iran is like BANGLA DESH

Frankly, the more I hear about you talking aobut your childhood, the more I get the idea you were raised in some bizarre cult or something.

I was raised in a very WHITE BREAD town-----originally farm land but during the
world war II era----it became a "suburb". --ie they built houses on the opened tracts of land. It has existed as a town since pre-revolutionary war times. ---------VERY VERY solid Americana-----similar to superman's SMALLVILLE . We had it all------old historic little white churches,
an ancient mill near the little river with a plaque commemorating a visit by GEORGE WASHINGTON-----and lots of ladies who were "DAUGHTERS OF THE
AMERICAN REVOLUTION. I marched in the MEMORIAL DAY parade each year-------did the picnics etc etc. ------absolutely and completely typical white
bread. Everyone spoke English and there was not a single black family in the
whole town.-----jews were an innovation. The one single town "country club"--was "restricted"----ie no jews and no blacks-----not that it mattered ----it was a kinda pathetic nothing little golf course and swimming pool. I went there once as a "guest" and was cautioned not to mention my last name

wrong again Joe------It is clear that you know nothing about Iran or Iranians.
Iran is no third world pathetic under-developed country. It has an extremely strong military and-----well-----sorry to bust your bubble----IT HAS LOTS OF WEALTH----and the people are quite sophisticated. I doubt that you ever met
an Iranian. I have interacted with Iranians---both jewish and muslim since the mid 60s They are very well educated people (well---at least the ones with
whom I interacted) and in NO WAY "third world"----------you seem to imagine
that Iran is like BANGLA DESH

And since the 1980's, Iran has been subjected to some fairly brutal economic sanctions.

That was the point I was trying to get across to you, but you are kind of retarded.

I was raised in a very WHITE BREAD town-----originally farm land but during the
world war II era----it became a "suburb". --ie they built houses on the opened tracts of land. It has existed as a town since pre-revolutionary war times. ---------VERY VERY solid Americana-----similar to superman's SMALLVILLE . We had it all------old historic little white churches,
an ancient mill near the little river with a plaque commemorating a visit by GEORGE WASHINGTON-----and lots of ladies who were "DAUGHTERS OF THE
AMERICAN REVOLUTION. I marched in the MEMORIAL DAY parade each year-------did the picnics etc etc. ------absolutely and completely typical white
bread. Everyone spoke English and there was not a single black family in the
whole town.-----jews were an innovation. The one single town "country club"--was "restricted"----ie no jews and no blacks-----not that it mattered ----it was a kinda pathetic nothing little golf course and swimming pool. I went there once as a "guest" and was cautioned not to mention my last name

Oh, man, are you like another one of these whiny American Jews like J'Roc? We don't have nearly enough of those.

i hope you are willing to personally send your kith and kin to go out and fight that, because no one else is keen on the idea.
No American lives will be lost. Death from above...delivered quickly and accurately.

Followed by a nuclear attack on US soil from a supporting nation, and attacks on Americans world wide.
Thousands of Americans abroad would be dead within a week, and New York and/or Washington would be a smouldering mess as soon as a bomb could be delivered.
You're so unbelievably stupid.
And the U.S. would set the entire world on fire, as only the lone superpower can.

I'm not saying I agree with the OP, just that no country on the planet is stupid enough to attack America for the sake of Iran. You're an idiot if you think so.

Probably no attack from the likes of Europe, they would just use sanctions as reprisal for one of the worst war crimes in history. The whole ME would turn from moderates and go extreme, so instead of having Iran as a problem they will have the problem all over the ME.

On top of that they will have sympathizers in the US, Does the OP know how fragile the US infrastructure is after decades of lack of investment.

The top US firms will run from US to other countries so they can trade with the ROW which will be bigger than US on its own. US economy would start to collapse under higher security costs and lack of trade.

The US would experience daily attacks from well funded & tooled terrorist organisations.

So the OP argument is very stupid.

Hang on lads are the these Nuke them all the same crew that told us there was WMDs in Iraq...

Sound like boys who cried wolf...

The whole ME would turn from moderates and go extreme,

That is true.
In fact, before America stuck its fat nose into the middle east, there was hardly any extremism at all. Apart from wars (these that have happened all over the world), terrorism against western targets is something new since about 1970.
The first real cases were Jewish terrorists fighting to create Israel in 1945, then not much until the US started major support for Israel.
The only terrorism in the US was from other countries the US had pissed off, or domestic extremists.
There was no Muslim terrorism against the US until you became Israel's bitch.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections
- you're free to do what you want

The bad news...

-each time you are caught fomenting terrorism, you lose 10 percent of your infrastructure.

You are quite the knucklehead for wanting to lift terrorism related sanctions against Irsn.

. “Certain sanctions related to Iran’s support of terror, human rights and weapons program will remain intact,” Farhad Alavi, a lawyer in Washington, D.C., who is an expert in sanctions law, said in an email. “Many parts of the U.S. sanctions infrastructure against Iran predate the nuclear issue,” he added.

What Sanctions Against Iran Won t Be Lifted Bans For Terrorism Support Human Rights Abuses To Remain Intact

Is Iran's assistance in Iraq against Daesh Terrorist Scum considered by you to be terrorism or alignment with our coalition to defeat and destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria?

You had too many years sitting in a silo that caused you to have no cognitive relationship with objective reality. You are a knee/jerk bomb bomb bomb whatever the RW media and Netanyahu can conjure up for easily scared Americans like you to fear.

The world has evolved to the better since you were a silo sitter Deltex.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections

The bad news...

-each time you are caught fomenting terrorism, you lose 10 percent of your infrastructure.

You are quite the knucklehead for wanting to lift terrorism related sanctions against Irsn.

. “Certain sanctions related to Iran’s support of terror, human rights and weapons program will remain intact,” Farhad Alavi, a lawyer in Washington, D.C., who is an expert in sanctions law, said in an email. “Many parts of the U.S. sanctions infrastructure against Iran predate the nuclear issue,” he added.

What Sanctions Against Iran Won t Be Lifted Bans For Terrorism Support Human Rights Abuses To Remain Intact

Is Iran's assistance in Iraq against Daesh Terrorist Scum considered by you to be terrorism or alignment with our coalition to defeat and destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria?

You had too many years sitting in a silo that caused you to have no cognitive relationship with objective reality. You are a knee/jerk bomb bomb bomb whatever the RW media and Netanyahu can conjure up for easily scared Americans like you to fear.

At least he served....draft dodging coward

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections

The bad news...

Your neeeegro beat me to it.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections

The bad news...

Irans assistance is merely Shiia killing Sunni...no big deal.

The whole ME would turn from moderates and go extreme,

That is true.
In fact, before America stuck its fat nose into the middle east, there was hardly any extremism at all. Apart from wars (these that have happened all over the world), terrorism against western targets is something new since about 1970.
The first real cases were Jewish terrorists fighting to create Israel in 1945, then not much until the US started major support for Israel.
The only terrorism in the US was from other countries the US had pissed off, or domestic extremists.
There was no Muslim terrorism against the US until you became Israel's bitch.

muslims murdered in genocides----before 1945----an estimate 500 million
people. The attack on Yathrib by the disgusting rapist pig of mecca----
to wit muhummad was clear cut TERRORISM -----

muslim terrorism in the USA was impeded by lack of transportation. There was muslim terrorism wherever there were muslims in sufficient numbers ---the filth
started in arabia

DT 11848356
. Irans assistance is merely Shiia killing Sunni ...no big deal.

Didn't 4484 U.S. Troops die in Bush's dumb war killing Sunnis so Iraq would be governed by Shiia. Now that so many of our finest are dead and wounded the Shiia democracy project in your head is no big deal,!

DT 11848356
. Irans assistance is merely Shiia killing Sunni ...no big deal.

Didn't 4484 U.S. Troops die in Bush's dumb war killing Sunnis so Iraq would be governed by Shiia. Now that so many of our finest are dead and wounded

Iraq had a shia majority before the USA got there----the USA did not create it. -----your hero SADDAM was busy committing genocide against the Shiite population---is that the issue that bothers you? because he was interrupted?
Or do you object to his terrorist activities outside of Iraq being interrupted

Forum List

Back