My deal for Iran

Iraq had a shia majority before the USA got there----the USA did not create it. -----your hero SADDAM was busy committing genocide against the Shiite population---is that the issue that bothers you? because he was interrupted?
Or do you object to his terrorist activities outside of Iraq being interrupted

Naw, what I object to is that we went to war with the guy over weapons that didn't exist because the Zionists and NeoCons in Washington LIED to the American people about WMD's.

Now we have massive instability over there as it turned into a free-for-all. But the Zionists got rid of a scary Arab. That was the important thing.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections
- you're free to do what you want

The bad news...

-each time you are caught fomenting terrorism, you lose 10 percent of your infrastructure

- continued development/testing of ICBMs will result in kinetic elimination of that capability

- Any testing of a nuclear weapon, or announcement of such weapon will result in complete and utter destruction of entire country.

Our sincere apologies to populations downwind from Teheran and environs..

Allahu Akbar.

And the US has moral superiority because...?

So long as the US has nukes, we have nothing to say to any country about their nuclear weapons program. Wanna forbid them to people, only way you get to do that (morally) is to not have them yourself.

DPRK has nukes now. They're not just a state-sponsor of terrorism, but they're entire GDP is narcotics, counterfeit currencies (including our's,) and weapons proliferation.

Somehow our objections don't apply to them though. Nor to Pakistan and India.

Kinda hard to make a moral arguement when your morality is so arbitrary.

This is like the Empire from "Star Wars" telling the Rebels they can't have a Death Star. :)

Iraq had a shia majority before the USA got there----the USA did not create it. -----your hero SADDAM was busy committing genocide against the Shiite population---is that the issue that bothers you? because he was interrupted?
Or do you object to his terrorist activities outside of Iraq being interrupted

Naw, what I object to is that we went to war with the guy over weapons that didn't exist because the Zionists and NeoCons in Washington LIED to the American people about WMD's.

Now we have massive instability over there as it turned into a free-for-all. But the Zionists got rid of a scary Arab. That was the important thing.

getting rid of saddam was very important-----but not for you -----getting rid of adolf was important too----but not for you. Bush never claimed that saddam had nuclear bombs------idiots like you simply thought he did and now wish you could lick his terrorist ass.

getting rid of saddam was very important-----but not for you -----getting rid of adolf was important too----but not for you. Bush never claimed that saddam had nuclear bombs------idiots like you simply thought he did and now wish you could lick his terrorist ass.

So when Condi Rice went on TV and talked about Mushroom Clouds, she wasn't talking about Nukes?

When Bush claimed Iraq had acquired Yellow Cake Uranium from Niger, (something the CIA debunked), he wasn't talking about nukes?

No, getting rid of Saddam was foolish. Getting rid of Saddam made the world more dangerous, which is what I suspect the Zionists want. A middle east running with terrorists is one where we need to keep shovelling money at the Zionists.

One where dictators put the kaybosh on that shit is just one where the Zionists and Palestinians are fighting,a nd that is so not our problem.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections

The bad news...

-each time you are caught fomenting terrorism, you lose 10 percent of your infrastructure

- continued development/testing of ICBMs will result in kinetic elimination of that capability

- Any testing of a nuclear weapon, or announcement of such weapon will result in complete and utter destruction of entire country.

Allahu Akbar.

So long as the US has nukes, we have nothing to say to any country about their nuclear weapons program. Wanna forbid them to people, only way you get to do that (morally) is to not have them yourself.

DPRK has nukes now. They're not just a state-sponsor of terrorism, but they're entire GDP is narcotics, counterfeit currencies (including our's,) and weapons proliferation.

This is like the Empire from "Star Wars" telling the Rebels they can't have a Death Star. :)
Who is talking about moral superiority, Nancy? I'm talking about power, leadership, determination and self preservation...defined by our values and our status as the super power.

[Q

Who is talking about moral superiority, Nancy? I'm talking about power, leadership, determination and self preservation...defined by our values and our status as the super power.

what made us a super power was a vibrant middle class and a strong industrial base... things that the Goons of Plutocracy (GOP) have spent the last 40 years dismantling.

But don't worry, they can always distract you with a scary Arab.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections

The bad news...

Allahu Akbar.

it is the only real moral thing to do

So when Condi Rice went on TV and talked about Mushroom Clouds, she wasn't talking about Nukes?

When Bush claimed Iraq had acquired Yellow Cake Uranium from Niger, (something the CIA debunked), he wasn't talking about nukes?

No, getting rid of Saddam was foolish. Getting rid of Saddam made the world more dangerous, which is what I suspect the Zionists want. A middle east running with terrorists is one where we need to keep shovelling money at the Zionists.

One where dictators put the kaybosh on that shit is just one where the Zionists and Palestinians are fighting,a nd that is so not our problem.
You whine about getting rid of Saddam but support getting rid of Gadaffi and Assad and Morsi. What makes the current mess in the ME is the current moron in the White House.

The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections

The bad news...

Allahu Akbar.

[Q

what made us a super power was a vibrant middle class and a strong industrial base... things that the Goons of Plutocracy (GOP) have spent the last 40 years dismantling.

But don't worry, they can always distract you with a scary Arab.
joe gets 5 katyushas.

You whine about getting rid of Saddam but support getting rid of Gadaffi and Assad and Morsi. What makes the current mess in the ME is the current moron in the White House.

Please point out where i have ever advocated getting rid of Gadaffi...

In fact, I said at the time it was a horrible idea and I still think it was. I think undermining Assad was a horrible idea. I don't have an opinion on Morsi, that guy kind of made his own mess by not working with his military and other parties that agreed to make him president despite not winning a majority.

What makes a mess in the Middle east is that we are involved at all. And we keep pissing them off by subsidizing the Zionists.

But the point is, if we hadn't toppled Saddam, Assad wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. Nor would the rest of the Middle east, as we unleashed all sorts of chaos.

In fact, I said at the time it was a horrible idea and I still think it was. I think undermining Assad was a horrible idea. I don't have an opinion on Morsi, that guy kind of made his own mess by not working with his military and other parties that agreed to make him president despite not winning a majority.

What makes a mess in the Middle east is that we are involved at all. And we keep pissing them off by subsidizing the Zionists.

But the point is, if we hadn't toppled Saddam, Assad wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. Nor would the rest of the Middle east, as we unleashed all sorts of chaos.
I was referring to the Royal "you".

I understand you very well----Joe-----Long ago ---when I was a child----circa 1960---I read the islamo Nazi propaganda which was promulgated in the USA in the late 1930s -----when people like you were licking the shit off the asses of ADOLF and MUSSOLINI. There were MILLIONS like you in the USA

There is a birds nest in the alcove that extends from my front door. One of the birds refuses to stay in the nest. I've put him back twice. Now I read that some will escape from the crowded nest...if they persist leave them be. Sort of a fly or die solution. That sort of sums up my feeling on Iran. Leave them alone. Tell them the conditions of survival. Let them fly or die. Their choice. My alcove.

It appears that Caitlin, Francisco and Muhammed have diverted the attention of the libtards again. They are breathing a sigh of relief. Let's hope congress doesn't do the same.

I understand you very well----Joe-----Long ago ---when I was a child----circa 1960---I read the islamo Nazi propaganda which was promulgated in the USA in the late 1930s -----when people like you were licking the shit off the asses of ADOLF and MUSSOLINI. There were MILLIONS like you in the USA

Oh, is this Islamo-Nazi-Commie-Jap-Evil dude propaganda from the 1930's that you read int he 1960's, or something.

Or maybe you are just a crazy person with a persecution complex.

Oh, is this Islamo-Nazi-Commie-Jap-Evil dude propaganda from the 1930's that you read int he 1960's, or something.

Or maybe you are just a crazy person with a persecution complex.

the islamo Nazi stuff that I read in the 1960s included stuff left over from the 1930s-------people in my little town held onto all kinds of old magazines and
pamphlets. -----they still do in that state. My brothers could have been billionaires from the Dell comics and baseball cards that stuffed the eaves of
our house-------but mom tossed it all (sadly) I am just as much an expert on SUPERBOY as I am on the literature that mediated the thoughts of you and yours. I was not a crazy child---just an avid reader--------you are nauseating.

the islamo Nazi stuff that I read in the 1960s included stuff left over from the 1930s-------people in my little town held onto all kinds of old magazines and
pamphlets. -----they still do in that state. My brothers could have been billionaires from the Dell comics and baseball cards that stuffed the eaves of
our house-------but mom tossed it all (sadly) I am just as much an expert on SUPERBOY as I am on the literature that mediated the thoughts of you and yours. I was not a crazy child---just an avid reader--------you are nauseating.

I can't speak to whether you were a crazy child, but you've certainly turned into a crazy adult.

Here's the thing in the 1930's. People looked at World War I and they saw the mass graves and memorials and guys who had come back without legs and eyes. The world had not been made safe for Democracy and it was not the War to End all Wars and the League of Nations which we we took a pass on joining was a joke.

And when a lot of rich people were advocating another war in Europe that their sons wouldn't have to fight, a lot of sensible people asked "WTF".

"Becuase Hitler is doing bad things to the Jews!" they'd cry.

"So, not my problem" folks who didn't want their sons coming home in body bags replied.

I'm sure if the Japanese hadn't bombed Pearl Harbor and Hitler hadn't been dumb enough to declare war on the US, we WOULD Have stayed out of the war in Europe. Instead we did, and we ended up staying in Europe for 70 years while the Europeans got fat and happy.

Now here's the thing. Today people like you want us to get involved in the MIddle East because those mean old Arabs won't let the Zionists steal their land. And we have bombed or invaded or occuppied 14 Islamic countries in the last 30 years and what has it gotten us, exactly?

Forum List

Back