Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
The good news...

-no more sanctions
- no inspections
- you're free to do what you want

The bad news...

-each time you are caught fomenting terrorism, you lose 10 percent of your infrastructure

- continued development/testing of ICBMs will result in kinetic elimination of that capability

- Any testing of a nuclear weapon, or announcement of such weapon will result in complete and utter destruction of entire country.

Our sincere apologies to populations downwind from Teheran and environs..

Allahu Akbar.

i hope you are willing to personally send your kith and kin to go out and fight that, because no one else is keen on the idea.
No American lives will be lost. Death from above...delivered quickly and accurately.

Followed by a nuclear attack on US soil from a supporting nation, and attacks on Americans world wide.
Thousands of Americans abroad would be dead within a week, and New York and/or Washington would be a smouldering mess as soon as a bomb could be delivered.
You're so unbelievably stupid.

i hope you are willing to personally send your kith and kin to go out and fight that, because no one else is keen on the idea.
No American lives will be lost. Death from above...delivered quickly and accurately.

Followed by a nuclear attack on US soil from a supporting nation, and attacks on Americans world wide.
Thousands of Americans abroad would be dead within a week, and New York and/or Washington would be a smouldering mess as soon as a bomb could be delivered.

Such specificity. GFY.

And the U.S. would set the entire world on fire, as only the lone superpower can.

I'm not saying I agree with the OP, just that no country on the planet is stupid enough to attack America for the sake of Iran. You're an idiot if you think so.

True, Joe...but we have never had the balls to do it my way.
Yes, we really don't slaughter innocent civilians to tell a country what kind of weapons its allowed to have.
Cmon Joe...do we want them to have nukes? Do we have the power to tell them they can't? Do we have the balls to carry out our threats? What is in our best interest?

I'm not saying I agree with the OP, just that no country on the planet is stupid enough to attack America for the sake of Iran. You're an idiot if you think so.

Let me get this right.
You propose the mass extermination of civilians, and contaminating a chunk of the middle east, but you don't expect someone to start killing American as quickly as they can.

Get real. No American will be safe outside the states, and a lot of attacks will happen inside the states.
Your idiot politicians have already made you the most hated country in the world, but that would really do it.

Cmon Joe...do we want them to have nukes? Do we have the power to tell them they can't? Do we have the balls to carry out our threats? What is in our best interest?

what would be in out best interest is to stop letting the Fucking Zionists tell us what to be worried about.

As for Iran having a nuke. Big deal. All a Nuke means is we can't fuck with them anymore. It's not like they could actually use it.

The only country to ever use a nuke on people was ours. against defenseless people who were already beaten, and we nuked them because they weren't surrendering fast enough.

Let me get this right.
You propose the mass extermination of civilians, and contaminating a chunk of the middle east, but you don't expect someone to start killing American as quickly as they can.

Get real. No American will be safe outside the states, and a lot of attacks will happen inside the states.
Your idiot politicians have already made you the most hated country in the world, but that would really do it.
What do you think will happen if we don't destroy Iran? What does death to America mean to you Fred?

what would be in out best interest is to stop letting the Fucking Zionists tell us what to be worried about.

As for Iran having a nuke. Big deal. All a Nuke means is we can't fuck with them anymore. It's not like they could actually use it.

The only country to ever use a nuke on people was ours. against defenseless people who were already beaten, and we nuked them because they weren't surrendering fast enough.
And thank God we did.

Let me get this right.

What do you think will happen if we don't destroy Iran? What does death to America mean to you Fred?

from Freddie-----the sum and substance of the teachings of al nabi---
in short form, the methodology of islam>>
" Get real. No American will be safe outside the states,
and a lot of attacks will happen inside the states."

translation ----KISS ISAMIC ASS OR SEE YOUR KIDS
RAPED AND BEHEADED IN THE GUTTERS
OF THE WORLD (Indonesians practice this
technique on Christian children in Indonesia)

pay attention DELTA-------Freddie is doing DUA

Forum List

Back