My 8 year old is more logical than half of America

I teach my children that violence is always the answer. To all life's problems. Teacher assigns too much homework? Beat that ass! McD's forgot your nuggets? Beat that ass! Old lady taking too much time at the store for lottery tickets? Yup, you guess it! Beat that ass!
You're also teaching your children that morality is relative and there really are no rules other than what you make for yourself, but that is the issue of another thread.

It's called a joke, wet blanket. Also, I don't have any children.
So, you were lying when you said you had children. What else have you lied about on this forum?

The lies go truly deep, it turns out I also don't really know a man from Nantucket. lol

Are you always this much of an insufferable twat or has the recent divorce made you even more cunty?

I hope the OP isn't saying a kid shouldn't respond to bullying by defending themselves physically? If so, wholly fuck would the OP be wrong.
The OP doesn't want his kid to help others being bullied. He wants his kid to go against what he knows is right.
He wants his kid to be a pussy.
If one kid is being verbally mean and another kid comes up an punches him, who is the bigger bully?
this is 2017 man. Time to grow up.

I stood up to bullies, and anyone who tells their kid to let bullies pick on him is raising a coward.
You didn't even read the OP did you? I haven't seen ONE post that would even imply anything different.

Oh, and on the way home I brought it back up. He said the same kid was picking on a girl in kindergarten or first grade. He didn't know. He walked up to him and the kid said what? Myboy said "so what if she is poor? How would you like it if we made fun of you for being fat?" Kid walked away. I guess we will find out if him beating him at his own game works or not.
He told me he couldn't help but go up to him. I praised the shit out of him. Might even let him skip cleaning his bathroom.
I am seriously so proud of him. However report cards come out in a couple weeks lol
So he is now verbally abusing other kids instead of simply physically retaliating.

Great.
Simply? Are you fucking joking?
You make me want to support selective breeding.
I am not saying he should go up and punch kids for any old thing, I am just saying that he can't sink to a bully's level on the psychological side.

Bruises always heal, but hurt hearts might not.
Actual violence is better than words? You literally sound like a fanatic leftist.
Goddamn man...

I hope the OP isn't saying a kid shouldn't respond to bullying by defending themselves physically? If so, wholly fuck would the OP be wrong.
The OP doesn't want his kid to help others being bullied. He wants his kid to go against what he knows is right.
If one kid is being verbally mean and another kid comes up an punches him, who is the bigger bully?
I slapped a bully who was picking on a little kid, and it was my proudest moment. The little kid was happy I did it too. A man came up and wanted to give me a lecture, but after we explained what happened, he went away. The bully and her mother left the picnic soon after, and no one was sad to see them go.

Did your kid break any bones? Did he knock out any teeth?

Your kid took a stand against a bully. That's something you should be proud of.

Oh, and on the way home I brought it back up. He said the same kid was picking on a girl in kindergarten or first grade. He didn't know. He walked up to him and the kid said what? Myboy said "so what if she is poor? How would you like it if we made fun of you for being fat?" Kid walked away. I guess we will find out if him beating him at his own game works or not.
He told me he couldn't help but go up to him. I praised the shit out of him. Might even let him skip cleaning his bathroom.
I am seriously so proud of him. However report cards come out in a couple weeks lol
So he is now verbally abusing other kids instead of simply physically retaliating.

Great.
Simply? Are you fucking joking?
You make me want to support selective breeding.
I am not saying he should go up and punch kids for any old thing, I am just saying that he can't sink to a bully's level on the psychological side.

Bruises always heal, but hurt hearts might not.
Actual violence is better than words? You literally sound like a fanatic leftist.
Goddamn man...
Violence as a form of deterrence, not for violence's sake.

I am a fanatic leftist btw.

Get a grip, @th

I was proud of the reasons he did it. And I told him that. He is showing up to be an amazing person. And I love it. But there is nothing wrong with self improvement

I teach my children that violence is always the answer. To all life's problems. Teacher assigns too much homework? Beat that ass! McD's forgot your nuggets? Beat that ass! Old lady taking too much time at the store for lottery tickets? Yup, you guess it! Beat that ass!
You're also teaching your children that morality is relative and there really are no rules other than what you make for yourself, but that is the issue of another thread.

So, you were lying when you said you had children. What else have you lied about on this forum?

The lies go truly deep, it turns out I also don't really know a man from Nantucket. lol

Are you always this much of an insufferable twat or has the recent divorce made you even more cunty?
When you said you had children, I was concerned. You should not have children, because you are leading an immoral lifestyle, and you would have to teach your children to disregard your immorality or teach them an alternative system of morality which is not rooted in any objective reality, like the existence of a God.

I slapped a bully who was picking on a little kid, and it was my proudest moment. The little kid was happy I did it too. A man came up and wanted to give me a lecture, but after we explained what happened, he went away. The bully and her mother left the picnic soon after, and no one was sad to see them go.
That's fine. I just think there are better ways than being the first to instigate violence. It's defeats the whole point.

When you said you had children, I was concerned. You should not have children, because you are leading an immoral lifestyle, and you would have to teach your children to disregard your immorality or teach them an alternative system of morality which is not rooted in any objective reality, like the existence of a God.

Imagine there is a "shut the fuck up" button on this forum, and imagine it has been activated for you, douche.

tumblr_maoqvxPGx01qhigt0o1_500.gif

My youngest boy came home from school one day and said: "Dad, how can I make my arms longer?" Seems he got in a scuffle and the other kid had the reach on him. So instead of giving him a lecture on not fighting, I taught him how to slip a punch and get inside. Just for the hell of it I also told him if he wanted longer arms, he'd have to hang from a tree limb for ten minutes after school every day and sure enough he fell for it. :lol:

Get a grip, @th

I was proud of the reasons he did it. And I told him that. He is showing up to be an amazing person. And I love it. But there is nothing wrong with self improvement
Your son is a better man than you.

My youngest boy came home from school one day and said: "Dad, how can I make my arms longer?" Seems he got in a scuffle and the other kid had the reach on him. So instead of giving him a lecture on not fighting, I taught him how to slip a punch and get inside. Just for the hell of it I also told him if he wanted longer arms, he'd have to hang from a tree limb for ten minutes after school every day and sure enough he fell for it. :lol:
LOL

You are a bully to your own child.

Did you earn that money servicing wealthy homosexuals?

Sign the boy up for wrestling. Problem solved.

Did you earn that money servicing wealthy homosexuals?

You afraid of the competition?

Forum List

Back