Must see interview

The second part of the interview is on Megan now. Mitchell really seems likean honorable man.

I like Megan Kelly, but she was absolutely horrid in the otherwise very good segment.
In what way? I did think it was a stumbling start ...but I have long been fascinated by people trying to communicate with one another.

She kept interrupting him just as he was trying to make his points.
You're right...but who of the interviewers doesn't? If I had the money I'd start a TV network with hour long one on one discussions of issues...these three minute quarrels about monumental problems are insane.

I loved the looks he started giving her. It was like "Damn woman, STFU"
For a minute there I thought he was gonna water board her to make her not talk.

I like Megan Kelly, but she was absolutely horrid in the otherwise very good segment.
In what way? I did think it was a stumbling start ...but I have long been fascinated by people trying to communicate with one another.

You're right...but who of the interviewers doesn't? If I had the money I'd start a TV network with hour long one on one discussions of issues...these three minute quarrels about monumental problems are insane.

For some reason I concentrate on looking at her...
Not me. Her persona suggests she has a penis.

The second part of the interview is on Megan now. Mitchell really seems likean honorable man.

It was very good

Poor guy, should be treated as an American icon.

Hell, he is an American icon!

Interesting to hear that more American journalists have been water boarded than terrorists.

Not me. Her persona suggests she has a penis.
You're late for your testosterone supplements.

You are wise beyond you're years!
I would bet my years are beyond your years...

It boggles my mind that any information on this topic has been made public. Period. It's self defeating, and serves no valid reason to release any facts related to CIA interrogation techniques/results. It should have been held for 50 years or longer, this is just plain dumb.

I sort of suspect it's deliberate - to telegraph that we're "that crazy" - to intimidate and serve as a deterrence. Nevermind that it inspires more virulent hatred than fear.

It really blows my mind the guys you pick as your heroes.

Next thing you know, you guys are going to start calling for him to run for President.

Did you even watch the interview?

I know who he is, and I'm not in a situation where I can currently watch videos on my computer.

He's a hack who had never even seen an interrogation, let alone taken part in one when he designed our torture program. He's at best a hack, and at worst an honestly evil motherfucker.

Next thing you know, you guys are going to start calling for him to run for President.

I know who he is, and I'm not in a situation where I can currently watch videos on my computer.

He's a hack who had never even seen an interrogation, let alone taken part in one when he designed our torture program. He's at best a hack, and at worst an honestly evil motherfucker.
Check your facts "doc"...what's your qualification to judge him...other than being a libtard.

Check your facts "doc"...what's your qualification to judge him...other than being a libtard.

The facts about Dr. James Elmer Mitchell are fairly well known, and my "qualifications" to judge him are the same as his "qualifications" were as an interrogator.

The facts about Dr. James Elmer Mitchell are fairly well known, and my "qualifications" to judge him are the same as his "qualifications" were as an interrogator.
Experts testify to his success...you my friend are no expert.

Experts testify to his success...you my friend are no expert.

What "experts" are those, exactly?

It boggles my mind that any information on this topic has been made public. Period. It's self defeating, and serves no valid reason to release any facts related to CIA interrogation techniques/results. It should have been held for 50 years or longer, this is just plain dumb.

I sort of suspect it's deliberate - to telegraph that we're "that crazy" - to intimidate and serve as a deterrence. Nevermind that it inspires more virulent hatred than fear.
To say that EITs make ISIS mad is like saying Jeffery Dahmer made Ted Bundy mad.

Forum List

Back