Must See! Democrat Toadie George Stephanopoulos Abruptly Ends Interview with Senator JD Vance Amid Argument Over US Constitution (VIDEO)

They aren't his boss but if they deem something he did is unconstitutional, he has to stop. It's agains the law.

And if the Congress impeaches him, he's got to go. So the House and Senate aren't Trump's boss but they can remove him from office.
Lol.....yeah when they did that to Roosevelt he laughed at them and said. " Let them enforce it"....they can't of course.

The dude thinks the president can defy the supreme court. So does Trump. Do you?

The guys on record saying it. Nothing else needs to be said. Thank you for joining us creep. People need to know this is what you Trumpsters believe.

Remember Cruise got Nicholson to admit he ordered the code red? He didn't need an explanation after he admitted he did order the code red. George doesn't need the guy to pontificate. He believes the President can defy the Supreme Court.
I really like your avatar, is the body attached???

Wrong. I don‘t care that MAGAs like yourself voice your contempt for the Constitution and rule of law, but I can understand that George would be sick of listening to it. I don’t know if that was right, but I can understand it.
You probably never read the constitution.

They aren't his boss but if they deem something he did is unconstitutional, he has to stop. It's agains the law.

And if the Congress impeaches him, he's got to go. So the House and Senate aren't Trump's boss but they can remove him from office.
So, libs understand that Trump will be this nations President, that’s why just like in 2015 they’re already thinking of ways to impeach him.

Lol.....yeah when they did that to Roosevelt he laughed at them and said. " Let them enforce it"....they can't of course.
That was Jackson and I don’t think you want to replicate the kind of authoritarianism that he represented.

Stephanopoulos couldn't take J.D. Vance schooling him on the Constitution and decided he had no alternative but to cut rudely Vance off. How unprofessional!

Watch.
JD Vance was correct, and Stephanopoulos was wrong.
That is why they cut Vance's mic.
The Left can't survive the truth; therefore, they must destroy it.
The Republicans should boycott going on ABC News.
We can expect more of this unethical behavior from the Left-Wing Press though out this election season.

Vance was going on how Trump could disregard US Supreme Court decisions at his whim. Vance was puking on the Constitution so George just cut him off rather than listen to his idiocy. To the MAGA cult, Trump is above the law.
So, you must have been outraged when Biden defied the Supreme Court on the student loan ruling.

Wrong. I don‘t care that MAGAs like yourself voice your contempt for the Constitution and rule of law, but I can understand that George would be sick of listening to it. I don’t know if that was right, but I can understand it.
Isn't he supposed to be a professional?

Forum List

Back