Must See! Democrat Toadie George Stephanopoulos Abruptly Ends Interview with Senator JD Vance Amid Argument Over US Constitution (VIDEO)

More projection.
It only works in your cult.

Republicans add new threats to impeach Austin and ...

View attachment 898224
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › republi...
Jan 10, 2024 — Republican lawmakers are threatening to impeach Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Attorney General Merrick Garland, as well as President ...

View attachment 898225The Hill
How hard-line Republicans pushed a Mayorkas impeachment to the floor
1 day ago
Alinsky is failing dupe…

OMG you don't realize who are members of your party. The rich whites and the poor and uneducated whites. The rich whites are playing you poorly educated whites.

MAGA are idiots. I just heard a radio talk show host explain you guys perfectly. What are you guys looking for? Biden's economy is great. He was going to sign a bill to fix the border. Now Republicans want to wait for Trump to fix the border. Inflation being fixed. Stock market, jobs numbers.

What exactly are MAGA idiots looking for? I think I know. Republican run government. It will spend just as much and they won't do any better, but

meanwhile, Biden's infrastructure bill is way better than Trump's tax break bill. Those are their signature bills. Biden's will pay off for the next 10 years. What has Trump's tax break done for anyone? It only made the rich richer. The people you vote with have never been richer.

Are you the 50 something year old with over $1 million or $300K? Those are the two types of Republicans, and the rich ones are the corporations you defend. They really run your party. They are pushing your buttons.

Meanwhile, unions just did a great job last year for the middle class. 2023 was the year of the union. The middle class did very well last year, on Biden's watch.

If you aint doing good boy, you aint tryin.
I can't believe you just typed that, that is such projection, we know who vote for rich white democrats and their token blacks! The bill did not fix anything, inflation has come down but is still way to high. There is no infrastructure in the infrastructure bill. How does Biden pay for that bill he will do it by raising taxes on the middle class. He is beholden to the same corporations as anyone else he has had almost four years has he raised taxes on the wealthy, nope. He is paying of student debt to buy votes though and that at the expense of people who never got the chance to go to college because they couldn't afford it.

I can't believe you just typed that, that is such projection, we know who vote for rich white democrats and their token blacks! The bill did not fix anything, inflation has come down but is still way to high. There is no infrastructure in the infrastructure bill. How does Biden pay for that bill he will do it by raising taxes on the middle class. He is beholden to the same corporations as anyone else he has had almost four years has he raised taxes on the wealthy, nope. He is paying of student debt to buy votes though and that at the expense of people who never got the chance to go to college because they couldn't afford it.
Get a new job loser if inflation is too high.

Everything you typed is bullshit so I'm not going to write a book on how stupid you are. No infrastructure in the bill. LOL. Don't you see all the construction happening around you? Maybe Biden didn't send any of that money to your state. Or maybe your state was too proud to accept the help like Obamacare so your bridges are just crumbling. What state are you in I'll show you how much infrastructure Joe did for you..

Get a new job loser if inflation is too high.

Everything you typed is bullshit so I'm not going to write a book on how stupid you are. No infrastructure in the bill. LOL. Don't you see all the construction happening around you? Maybe Biden didn't send any of that money to your state. Or maybe your state was too proud to accept the help like Obamacare so your bridges are just crumbling. What state are you in I'll show you how much infrastructure Joe did for you..
Read it and weep, because you fell for it you idiot!
I live in a State that had a Major train wreck, which devastated a community and he didn't even visit you idiot!

Forum List

Back